BIG BLACK SPACE
So, um, yeah...I can't finish my character and join until Arkeal gets online and we work out the parts with them together, and I saw something about a chat somewhere but can't find it. x3; I've found the thread talking about it, and I've read the FAQ questions on it, but, um...where is it? xD

Edit: NEW QUESTION. There's a big black space under my OOC information, and I thought I deleted the cause for it (I was trying to put another area in there) but it's still there...is there anything I can do about this or should I ignore it?
Well!

On this place here! you just have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the post where it has a link that says 'Start Chatting.' Just click on that and log in!! Easy peasy(:
And on that post it'll give how to log in if you didn't know already(:
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/chat/

edit: totally shadowposted Tongue
...Okay, now I feel stupid. xD How the hell did I miss those big bright purple letters? ><

Thanks, guys lol. >>;
hehe I almost missed it before too!!(;

and anytime(;
For quick access anytime (without having to search for the chat thread), there is a link on the announcement box too! Smile
[Image: chatlink.png]
ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM NOW EVEN DUMBER THAN BEFORE!

Thank you. xD
Haha, no worries. <333
New question!
What big black space? Unless you fixed it, I see nothing.

By the way, the code for a new OOC section is different from the code for adding a new IC section; scroll down on the Updating Your Profile guide. (Or just hit F3 and search for "ooc". Either one works.)
Oh, derp, that would be because I ninja'ed in there and took care of it. X3

It was because when you insert new categories into your profile via the code located in Modifying your Profile, you cannot have line breaks or any kind of tags in between those table cells. I added a warning in there last night, actually, so hopefully that helps alleviate the confusion! No worries, it's common enough -- I've seen quite a few profiles with it. Big Grin Hopefully now people will know how to fix it!
OH that makes a lot of sense, actually. And thanks, Sie, for fixing it for me. xD I would have been lost and wishing to fill it with a pretty picture forever. >>
That explains a lot. :3