Joining! :)
1. Character Name: Gris Camille
2. Character Birthdate: Janurary 13th, 2008
3. Gender: Female
4. Species: Half black-backed jackal and half coyote
5. Is your character a Luperci?: Yes
6. Other 'Souls Characters: N/A
7. How you found 'Souls: My cousin, Rave, played Voron Radav and made this profile for her second charrie, but has to quit cuz life was too hectic. So she ask me if I wanted to play, cuz she knew I liked roleplaying. Smile we're not really cousins though, we just call eachother that cuz we were born on the same day at the same hospital and have been friends forever.
8. Are you joining a pack?: Not right now! Gris is far too unstable for that. Wink
9. If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: N/A buy if I ever do it'll be IC prolly.
10. Profile or writing examples:

The bear walked slowly, his great body rippling with muscles and fat. His coat gleamed brown, and his eyes seemed to have an unearthly glow. He was the largest male for miles, and he was in the prime of his life. With large paws he scraped at the ground, searching for some yummy tidbit to eat. His claws were not yet dulled with age, and gleamed balefully in the cold morning light. The male carried on like this for some time, walking slowly through his terratory and stopping every fed yards to scrape for food. It was a peaceful morning, and the chill from the wind didn't touch him at all. However, the cold breeze brought with it the scents of winter, which the great bear disliked. My coat is thick, he thought and i do not feel the cold of even the deepest winter. Yet the first snow puts me to sleep like a newborn cub! The bear gave a snort of annoyance, and tben rose up on his hind legs to give a roar that seemed to shake the very earth itself. it was almost as if he thought he could scare away winter.

A small shape huddled pitifully in the lee of a garbage can. It was still, and so bedraggled looking you would have thought it dead if not for the way it shivered violently every so often. The weather was damp and grey, it rained almost constantly through out the day. But the shape did not move much no matter how hard it poured, shifting only one out twice to luck a paw or shake annoying drops of rain off of her whiskers. Only when another cat, a tom, was spotted did the bedraggled female rise.
She went to the grey tom and greeted him warmly, rubbing against him and curling her tail around his neck as if a she hadn't seen him for days. "Sorry I took so long," the male said gruffly as he dropped a small mouse at the female's feet. His eyes glowed warm when he looked at her, as if she was his own personal sun. There was no other cat he would spend all day walking around in the rain just to catch a mouse for. But mice were her favorite. He watched happily ads she ate it, noticing how her once shiney calico coat was now dull and hung on her bones as if it was indeed a coat, and not a pelt attached to her flesh.
When she was done with the mouse, the female rubbed her face against his in thanks, and then made her way back to the garbage can where she had been waiting. The male followed. His name was Zeus, and he was no particular type of cat. His fur beared many scars, and his eyes were hard and cynical... Unless he was looking at his lady love. Then his orange orbs softened and filled with worry. She had lost so much weight lately... The kits she carried must be draining her.

(crap forgot it said three)

Damien ran with his nose glued to the earth, his oversized paws getting in the way of eachother as he struggled to take in everything. He was young enough to find the world fascinating instead of frightening, and every new scent made his heat beat faster with excitement. It was his first time out alone, and for the young wolf, freedom was the most delicious thing, in the world. With instincts honed over millions of years of evolution, he stalked small animals. Not with the desire to kill, but just because that's what wolves did. But though he had the instinct, he didn't yet know how to use it. It seemed to him that every step he took was as loud as a crack of thunder, and somehow the wind was always behind him. Eventually, the laughter of voles and mice shamed him enough for him to stop his hunting and go back to exploring. Every nook and cranny that he passed was thoroughly sniffed at, and several insects met their maker in his sharp milk teeth.

Eventually, the pup came to a hole. This hole drew him, fascinated him. It was filled with a deep musky scent, one that warned him away and yet called him closer at the same time. Never in his life had he met a creature that was not prey; he hadn't yet learned to fear the unknown. He had never heard the word "badger." Damien, being a pup, decided to explore. As the dark and musky hole closed over him, his yellow eyes glowed with wonder. He nosed deeper and deeper into the hole, feeling a slight twinge of fear when he was completely underground. But he didn't turn back. Suddenly an angry hissing noise assaulted him, and he found himself faced with pale white teeth bared in a snarl. Without thinking, the young wolf turned around in the tunnel and fled back to daylight, the badger hot on his heels.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet!

Though you've joined the game as a Loner, do begin considering packs and which you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!

Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
    [*]Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread. [*]Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.[*]Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
    [*]If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

You can find a wealth of information on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference. Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.

Everything looks great! Just remember for next time -- you can either fill out a profile OR provide us with RP samples, there's no need to do both. Big Grin Your character profile would've done you just fine -- but thank you for providing the samples anyhow. Big Grin We're glad to have you!
Awesome! Thanks! I didn't know if the profile would work since my cousin Rave is the one that filled it it originally so it wasn't all my work. Smile
Hmm, right! That didn't even occur to me. >>; I'm pretty sure that would've been okay to do, but thank you very much for checking anyway! :3
No problem! Smile