Help please?
Hey the website wont let me post in any of the territories, so i cant join any. is there something wrong with my account?
Hello, and first of all, welcome to Souls! It's great to see that you're joining here. :3 In order to join, you first have to create a thread here with the following form filled out:

Code:
   Character Name:
   Character Birthdate: (Including year)
   Species: (If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.)
   Is your character a Luperci?: (Not applicable to non-canines.)
   Other 'Souls Characters: (List other active characters here. Not required for new members.)
   How you found 'Souls?: (Not required for returning or current members.)
   Are you joining a pack?: IF, DdM, PV, CD, AW, CdM, CdA, AT, or Loner
   If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?:
   Profile or writing examples: (Link to your character's profile OR embed three roleplaying examples.)

From here, the Souls Assemblage will accept you, and you'll be titled according to your pack. You can also join a pack ICly after you join to give your character an In Character interaction with the leader of the pack, or you can simply begin to post. :3 If you're still a bit confused this thread here should help you out!
Ooo, right on, things have changed since you've last been a member, love. ^_^ Now everyone has to join the game via the procedures listed here -- the last time you were a member, IC joining was allowed first. Now you've gotta join the game OOCly first, and if you'd still like to do the IC thread afterward, that's fine, too. ^_^
Ah ok i see thank you guys ^.^