2.Character Birthdate: April 22, 2010
3.Gender:Female
4.Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
5.Is your character a Luperci?:Yes
6.Other 'Souls Characters: This is my first Smile
7.How you found 'Souls?: Google
8.Are you joining a pack?: DdM
9.If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: IC
10.Profile or writing example[url]http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2663[/url] My Profile is still a work in progress, but it contains my writing style.
Thanks!
Hey there, Aurora! Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin Thank you for placing your notice about improvement and accepting tips right at the top of your profile -- that really makes me happy to see. Most of us are in this to improve!

Your application looks alright, as does most of your profile -- however, I'd like to ask that you edit Aurora's biography into her profile? The appearance and personality fields are fine, but we like to see a little bit of background information on characters as well!

If you need help coming up with a background story for Aurora, you can absolutely post in the Questions and Help forum -- the Mentors there (and the general membership!) can offer you ideas, tips, and so on and so forth. :3

If you'd be so kind as to fix that up for me, please do! There are also a few small errors in your profile, but we don't have to worry about that right now. :3 We can also help you flesh out some added detail to your profile in the Questions and Help forum -- but some roleplayers like to let personality develop as they play, which is fine, too!

If you want to "test the waters" with roleplaying (so to speak) you can have a "fake" pre-joining thread, just to help you get used to the idea of roleplaying itself -- it's pretty different from writing by yourself, after all. Smile This is at your leisure, however, and would not be required for you to join the game -- but if you want to, please feel free. :3

Once you've added a bit of a biography section, we can certainly get you going. :3
Sorry about the biography, (and the following excuses) I've been quite busy between tests, soccer, and choir, I just haven't had time to finish my profile. It's more or less done now, and I hope you get to see it soon! I would also enjoy the fake joining thread I hope you don't mind it being a tad short though (my muse ran away again)!
No problem! We don't expect or require immediate replies and fixes -- we encourage you to work at whatever pace is comfortable for you, now and when you're roleplaying. You only need to post once every four weeks to retain membership at 'Souls once you're properly accepted, after all -- if you have to take an entire week to work out one proper post, that's okay. Smile

Your profile has a couple of small English errors in it -- if you'd like some assistance with this, the 'Souls Mentors can help you out -- they'll be the people you're threading with! Big Grin They've started up a thread for you right here. We'd just like to see how you do with this thread and let you get used to roleplaying a bit before we accept you. Thanks for your patience! :3
English errors? I'll fix them as soon as I can. The link is not working, can you try to fix it?
No problem, take your time! And I apologize for the busted link, my mistake. ^_^;; Here it is for you. The Mentors have already pointed out a couple things for you there to help you in your profile -- again, do take as much time as you need. No rush!