Come as you are
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

There were many unique and different individuals out there. Even as she closed her eyes as the shape shift changed her body, she could feel his eyes on her. He did not know her at all, and nor did he care about that matter, because obviously she was ’hot’ and ’sexy’ enough, therefore it was more than okay with him, and his fast advancing since they had met had scared her in the start, but this was perhaps just a part of the male’s way of existing, his personality. Was she one of many then perhaps? She was still uncertain and a bit scared, but tried to tell herself that it did not matter as much as she meant it did. So what if she did something wrong and made him leave? She would simply not see him again, and she probably wouldn’t anyway as he was from one of the other packs and probably had a life with someone there. Or was the scent upon his fur from another random female he had met?

Her transformation was swift and rather painless from her point of view, and she caught the little melody from the male as he too revealed his less natural sides by transforming with her. She wondered what he would think of her now. Her blessed white fur was no longer white, but had streaks of both black and silver in it, and her eyes was in a warm crimson. Most wolves did not change much as they shifted, but her form was out of the ordinary, as both eye color and fur went through obvious changes. Well, not her choice, and she still looked quite the same, just with a little bit different colors to her. She let her hand place itself upon his neck, gently letting her fingers groom through the soft fur as he went through his own pain.

She did not know what to answer to what he had said. He spoke of devotion, he could give her everything. She wanted to be free. She wanted to wander alone without the constant ache within her beating heart. She wanted to die, but she also wanted to live. She wanted to be happy, but she did not have any idea what could repair this twisted life of hers. ”Right now, I just don’t want to be alone, that would be my first wish.” Her smile was vague, but her eyes were filled with warmth as she watched him, letting her hand stay at his neck.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
They had shifted, as one. The male loved that idea. Looking at her after she had shifted, she was a different wolf, the male jaw had dropped. She was no longer pure white, with silver eyes, she was more, she was silver, black and white, with deep red eyes. The male shudder, looking at her, he never in a million years would have believed that she off all beings would have shifted into the wolf with the same shape and size, but never the same coloring, he figured all wolves shifted into a bipedal forum of what they where on the two legs. The male walked over to her, with smile. Looking her up and down. His sex drive only further heighten for her. Though trying to be the good boy that he should, he didn't say a word about how bad he wanted her.

Her request was something that he promised he would grant to her, and when it was something as easy as making sure she is not alone, the male gave a nod. The black male smiled, as his breaths became deeper and more often. His heart was thumping in his heart, she was asking for something he would give her, the male sat down as he patted the ground in front of him, he would make her happy, even if it cost him Deuce. The male wanted to make her happy, she needed it. She had to find happiness some where, even if it was in his arms.
[html]
She could see he was surprised, but a smile lightened up his face, and she relaxed. He eyed her up and down, and under her ashen and silver fur she secretly blushed. He nodded at her, promised not to leave her side. He sat down and gesticulated her to join him. She smiled shyly at him and followed slowly. She decided to make a move totally not like her, and ended up in his lap. She pretended to take it lightly, as if his lap was just a random spot to sit that she had randomly picked out. She wrapped her hands loosely around his neck and grinned, hiding the uncertainty, and actually beginning losing it, feeling a bit more secure.

She rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes. It had been so long since she had been so close to another body. It was wonderful to feel the warm and steady heart beating under the layer of fur and skin. His body was warm and comforting. A low purr sounded in her throat, appreciation of him being there with her.

[/html]
The black male nuzzled his nose though her shoulder, as he smiled down at her, she was snuggled all up into his lap, and the male loved hos it felt to hold some one rare, and exotic all over again. That spark with Deuce was gone, and had been gone for some time now. Though she had given him childern and there forth he would be loyal to her, till she told him to get lost and then and only then would he leave her, He would take Noah with him, that was his favorite out of the two. Out of the other, he loved them, and would allow them to pick where they wanted to live with her or him. Either way he would make sure Deuce would be taken care of till each and every last boy move away from her den.

Lucifer blue eyes scanned her frame as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close not letting her go, not now...not for a while. He smiled sighing softly as he shifted closer to her, holding her closer and closer. "If you let me I will never leave you, for long."
[html]
She gave a relieving sigh as he snuggled her lightly through her shoulder. It was wonderful to feel his arms wrap around her, and she snuggled her face closer against his chest, digging her muzzle into his rich, black fur that smelled so lovely of him. She had really forgotten how it felt to be held, to be appreciated, to be loved. This may not be love, at least not yet, but right at this moment, she was filling up with affection for the male that was embracing her. Maybe it was a kind of desire, but she felt so much better than she had felt in a long time. It was as if she had been drugged down with something, making the usual dark world of hers bright as any sunny day.

His words made her want to repeat;for long?, but of course, back to reality, he was not hers, and he belonged to another pack. Fairytales were far from real, but she would settle with this for now. He wanted to come back to her? Never leave her for long? Would he take care of her? The female’s lips whispered silently. ”Promise?.. She did not want him to leave her. She wanted to be in his embrace forever. Right here, right now, it was close to perfect. Happiness was obtainable for her after all.. Even though in small amounts.

[/html]
He would never let go of her, she was a gem. The male would come back, and start a family with her, and he would take care of her, he would make sure that she only had to worry about her pack, he would kill to make her life worth living again. Lucifer pulled his head back as he looked at her, the male smiled looking to her, he wanted to make a promise, he wanted to make sure that she understood that he was a leader of another pack. "Colibri...my sweet. I promise that I will be here for you, though I have a pack I must tend to first. Other then that you have all of me."

He would have to make a point to shower her in gift, things that shimmered and shined, and sparked. He was going to ask her to be his lover. He wouldn't tell about Deuce, and Deuce wouldn't know about her. The plan was flawless. The male had an idea how to go about it, he would wait for the next full moon, and then ask her, beg her. The male knew that even if she was an older female she needed to be loved, and needed to be wanted just the same.
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

[Image: spacer.jpg]

This was a loyal pack member, and his words gave meaning to the female in his lap. She wished she could have been so passionate and loyal in her devotion to Dahlia de Mai. The odd difference was that Lucifer was in a pack position he enjoyed, and Colibri was not. Constant feeling of guild because she did not do her chores properly and let the main duties rest on Cercelee, the little white female that was too young for leadership. It was not how it was supposed to be.

She nodded into his fur and accepted the simplistic issue that was rising. Maybe having someone else in another pack had its advantages. The was a fever within her body, and it could not be dismissed unless the soil of Dahlia disappeared from beneath her light paws. She had always seen herself as a being that chose to stick to relatives and the closest family, but as more of the family had piled up in these lands, she had become more and more uneasy with the life she had wanted to start living. There was no hope for new beginnings if the past refused to be forgotten.

"I understand. Maybe I can come visit you sometime?"

[/html]
Holding her close the male let his head fall down her back playing with her mane, from her mane to rubbing her back. The male held her close with his other arm. He was able to feel the beating of her heart with in his hands. The black male smiled with a soft sigh. It was amazing to feel her heart beating in his heads. Was it beating and making her blood move though her body, and here he was making her blood boil with his tender touches, and smooth talking and words. The male gave a soft laugh pulling her back into him. He leaned forward with a smile holding his mouth near her ear. "I would love nothing more then for you to come and see me."

There was the issue of hiding Deuce away from her, and keeping Deuce and the kids away from her. There wasn't a need for Colibri to know about them, after all she had just meet him. The black male wanted nothing more then to see her happy, even if it meant playing the game of two females. The one was enough pain, but two? The male was going to dig him-self a grave at a young age if either female found out about each other.
[html]

End it here?

[Image: spacer.jpg]

His bright and positive answer warmed her, and the possible consequence of foul play did not exist as of yet. Fingers lifted slightly to his chest and played absently with pieces of his fur. He pulled her body closer to him, and her vision disappeared as eye lids shut the world out. It was a doable scenario to magically appear at the Twilight Vale boundaries one day not too far into the foggy future. I shall keep that in mind. She was content with the way this odd situation had turned out. She did not know if was mainly a man of actions, but she was surely not, and he had respected her almost invisible hints that had begged for nothing more than this to happen. He showed tact, and her view of him rose because of the smooth handling of the situation where another male possibly had begun the process of foreplay in the aim of getting her into bed.

By the morning he would be gone, but it was far from the last time she would see him.

[/html]