Mysterious Brute: The beginning, deja Vu
Character Name: Mysterious Brute
Character Birthdate: August 9th, 2008
Species: 80% Jack Russell Terrier (Smooth coat, regular leg length) 20% Coyote (Not specifically known)
Is your soul a luperci? Not sure, he's the type that can shift around in all forms, I forgot what it was called.
Other characters? Nope.
How did you find Souls'? I was looking for a RPG
Are you joining a pack? Yes, Cour des Miricales
Are you joining IC or OOC? IC I guess
Profile or Writing examples: I'm on my iTouch so it's really hard to copy and paste

A rather short Luperci was lying in the long, cool grass gazing up at the stars curiously with his striking almond shaped eyes. He wondered about the mystery of his father that had been unsolved his whole life time and where the hell he could be. He smiled at the thought that his supposedly tough mother had even feared him herself. But then again, if he is feared so deeply by so many, he could be even worse than his mother who he believed lived off of humiliating others. He paused for a moment and asked himself, nearly outloud, "Who could live a life like that?" and then the thought came back to haunt him again, possibly his father could live like that and a shiver scurried up his aching back.

The middle-aged male awoke to the cold sensation of rain calmly and slowly dampening his smooth coat. He looked up at the sun to determine the time of the day and decided it was time to leave. He was going to miss this lovely little meadowbecause whenever he came across it he felt a strange feeling of Deja Vu, a feeling that really gets any intelligent mind thinking. He gathered his spear and canteen towards the western horizon, where, specifically, a certain pack territory was located. And if he could change a thing about what direction he took that day he wouldn't, because that was the place that would change his life drastically, forever. As he walked forward, a smile crept onto his face because for some reason he felt like this path would change his life.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet!

Though you've joined the game as a Loner, do begin considering packs and which you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!

Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
    [*]Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread. [*]Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.[*]Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
    [*]If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

You can find a wealth of information on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference. Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.