Creature babies!
I honestly couldn't think of a better subject line XD.

But I've had this question on my mind for a little while.. can creatures (aka the "non-wolves of 'Souls") have litters of their own? For example, say I have my bear interact with another bear NPC in the future, would it be possible to request and spend the "puppy points" to get cubs or no?

Furthermore, if the above can happen, can the creature's litter be put up for adoption (and played at the appropriate age requirement), or would they forever stay NPCs?
This is made of win
Re: creature babies, I can't answer, since I'm not sure the question has ever been asked before! I'd await an SA'er's reply to this question Smile

Re: adoptions: if they are born on-board as any "on-board" litter, they can be added in the adoptions topic at any time. If they were partly or wholly born off-board, they can be added to the adoptions topic when they have reached 7 months of age. Until then, you would have to advertise through other means to find players for them Smile
Nudging this thread up.

And thanks, Marit! <33
I would say this would function the same as regular puppy points. You can have creaturebabies, but a maximum of three to be detracted from your puppy points, four if you apply for an exception from the 'SA. :3 Breeding with an NPC is acceptable, and of course, as you're spending the points, you'd be free to play the bebbez or adopt them. I think! 8D
Wew, thanks Sie! :3

Because, really, who can reject something like this:

[html][/html]

WHO, I TELL YOU, WHO?
TOO CUTE! <3