Mysterious meets Anann
[html]

OOC/WC

Mysterious was on his way out of the village, back to his small property that lied on a more remote and forgotten part of the territory, with a basket full of things he had bought, which were mostly for himself, not Brutus, since his food supply was running low. The air was crisp and clear but it still was a little chilly out. As he walked quietly and calmly on his own, he looked up, spotting quite a few clouds in the sky and the sun, uncovered and shining so radiantly. He had a rather boring walk back home until he spotted another Luperci.

As he got closer, he noted that this particular Luperci was rather attractive... She wasn't looking too happy though which was one of the main reasons he had decided to stop and talk to here. Right when his eyes shifted into a gaze that locked their eyes together, a bell went off in his head. He knew her, well, he thought he did. "What's her name again...? he thought to himself. How could he have forgotten her name? She was the first female that he actually remembered for over a day, not including his mother and Lynn.

He wondered what could possibly be troubling her. Probably guy problems.... She looks like the type to get sassy" He noted in his mind. After he had stared blankly at her for around 30 seconds, he broke the silence by adding, "What's troublin' you Hun?" in a laid back style. He grinned slightly at her, waiting for a reply.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
500+[html]

time of day wasn’t clear, so I hope evening is okay. And I guess I kinda got long winded...sorry about that :x it probably wont happen again lol

All wounds healed in time. A fact that Anann knew to be true for flesh and bone and had thought to be true for the heart as well. But the ache in her heart had only grown heavier in the passing weeks. It felt as if it was consuming her like a cancer. Everyday the struggle continued to keep her pain buried far from the surface. It was a guise that would not fool those that knew her well, but by now they had already learned not to ask. She would not speak of it, for that would only give it more power over her. Unable to grieve the loss of her lover, a man that she had cast away for his own well-being, her emotions were becoming cold and stagnant.

Her and Anatoliy had often went about their own way during much of the day. Making it easier to go about her day to day routine (when Keese did not interfere). It was when the sun began to drop, painting the sky in radiant colors, that the Russian's absence hit her the hardest. She gave a short whistle mimicking a game bird, though not one of this region and started off on walk. Anything but sitting around that lonely cabin. She had also learned not to venture too far towards the sea. Just the sound of it reminded her of the Russian fisherman. The sight of it would prove to be too much.

As she made her way aimlessly through the territory on a path she knew would not lead her to the sea. It was overgrown, to point were there some spots were had disappeared completely to an untrained eye. Taking the abandoned path gave her mind something to do. Keep it from roaming to memories that in time she would be thankful she had, but the pain was all still fresh. It also meant she was likely to run into anyone. She had been rather within drawn lately and it had obviously been noticed by her recent and continued drop in the ranks. Yet another sting to her pride, but nothing she couldn’t sacrifice.

Eventually the overgrown path fed into a more traveled trail. Before she had managed to find another side path to ‘explore’ Anann spotted one of the newer additions to the pack coming down the path towards her. Frustrated that there was little chance for her to make a timely exit before being spotted she heaved a sigh and prepared to sociable. He was a terrier, one of the species of dogs that she was rather familiar with. They had been rather common in the mid-west area she had grown up in. She had always found their muscle build to be rather.. intriguing. Their eyes locked for a moment, though Anann quickly drew her gaze upward. As he drew closer, her stance become more dominate, her held higher than was normal for the proud woman with her shoulders set and ears pressed forward. She did not wanting him coming too close, pack mate or no. ”Oh, nothing to be concerned with,” she said lightly with a forced smile, ”Thanks for asking though.” An amber ear turned listening to the faint sound of heavy hooves in the distance. ”So, what’s your name? I’m Lady Anann.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b787; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.anannsept21gift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift01 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#020000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 21gift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c1b787; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift01-border1 {width:499px; border:1px solid #020000; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift01-line1 {width:477px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

This is probably the first time his perverted side comes out in my post. The other Luperci he's met were either male or pups! Yeah, I pictured it as being sometime in the evening.

Mysterious set down his supplies, folded his arms, leaned against a tree, and slid down so that he was lounging in the grass because he knew he'd have to do a lot of talking to get this "bounce",what he'd call a female with all the things that bounce, telling him what was really happening because he supposedly could catch a lie as quick as his terrier instincts allowed him to catch a rodent. He looked up at her with a look that just shouted to her that he knew that wasn't quite the case and that he wanted answers. Mysterious thought hopefully if he could get her to talk some more, that he could have some fun tonight.

His cat-like eyes rolled back toward the grass as he ran his fingers through it calmly. His voice chimed back in as he said, "Mysterious... You know sweetie that rats aren't the only thangs I can track down. Lies. I can catch those lil' fuckers too." in his thick southern accent that made his words sound so rough and ragged. As he relaxed against the tree, he looked so confident that he looked as if his fur was combed thoroughly and as if his clothes were those fit for a only king, made of fine satin. He hesitated a moment before he added on, "Tell me, I don't bite, not women at least... Most of the time I don't." while giving her a dirty little grin.

The short young man's back slid back up as he took out of his basket of supplies he had recently bought, a simple small keg of beer. He got out 2 new mugs from the basket also and filled up both of them, nudging one of them with the tip of his bare foot, towards Anann and took a big gulp out of his, almost drinking half of it with just that one sip. "Don't be shy, C'mon we've got nothing but time on our hands"

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

Heh Anann won't talk about her problems

Anann hoped that the encounter would be a short one and the terrier would be just as eager to continue about his own way as she was. That wasn't the case, it would seem. The short haired dog set down his things and reclined against a tree, sinking into the grass. Anann felt slightly awkward just standing there as he slumped in the grass. She had already towered over him by a good two feet. Now she really felt like a giant. Not that her height ever truly bothered the woman, but she did decide to at least lean against the tree while she got to know this new member of the court a little better. Rather than just standing there stiffly.

He seemed to be quite the cocky fellow, though what more could one expect from one of his breed. Terriers and the like always seemed to think themselves ten foot tall and bullet proof. Typically such a demeanor would not have bothered Anann and she would have easily looked past it, ignoring it and petnames he continued to use. Instead it only reminded her of Keese and began to almost instantly irritate the usually mild mannered warrior. Her eyes narrowed slightly while ears folded back just the slightest bit at his comment on lies and vermin. "Are you calling me a liar? It truly is none of your concern." Her tone was flat and calm but the indignation she felt was blatant. Though a part of her knew he hadn't really meant anything by it and she was being a bit harsh. "I'd rather not." She had never been one for discussing personal matters. Least of all to some dog she had just met.

She had been about to provide one excuse or another that would let her have her leave when Mysterious began to rummage through his basket. Pulling out a small keg and a couple mugs. As he pushed one of the foamy mugs towards her she relented, knowing it would be far to rude to refuse. Besides, who didn't enjoy a drink and it was always better with company than alone. Anann picked up the mug as she settled down in the grass herself before taking a pull from the mug. The taste wasn't bad, but it was a far cry from the whiskey she preferred. "Why don't you tell me about yourself instead." She said before taking another pull from the mug and licking the froth from her maw. "What brings you this far north?" There were plenty of dogs in the kingdom, that fact alone had brought plenty to their borders, but it the first time she had seen such a short pelt in this region.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b787; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.anannsept21gift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift01 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#020000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 21gift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c1b787; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift01-border1 {width:499px; border:1px solid #020000; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift01-line1 {width:477px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh yes she will Big Grin

He got it. He got her to be more exact, Anann. He could read her right now like a book. She wasn't going to tell him a thing supposedly, but she had asked about him. His annoying little smirk widened as he noticed her turning a little embarrassed. This was usually the first thing others noted about him, his height. Yes, he was reading her right now, and he was daring enough to kick it up a notch and skip to the last page.

He dipped his head backward, allowing the liquid to ease through his throat, cooling it and leaving behind a nice taste as it fell. He set down his glass and averted his eyes back toward the golden-coat girl. He licked his rows of pearly white, and dagger sharp chops and replied back hesitantly. "Well, I was heading home before I saw ya, and my place is really far up, sweet" He paused for a moment and licked his right hand, then ran it over his head in a forward motion starting behind his floppy ears.

"My name, sweet, is Mysterious" licking his hand once more to do the same motion then did a quick little thing that would drive any girl crazy, he moved a little closer to her and placed one of his hands on a tree stump between them that was at level with one of the woman's breasts and moved his hand, once more, closer to her.

Mysterious does. "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

The golden and amber fem sipped at her drink, the mug getting ever closer to empty. Though she did wish she had some whiskey as opposed to the beer, but since it was Mysterious that was doing the sharing she could complain. Amused by his response to her question she gave a light chuckle and shook her head, disturbing the locks of hair tucked behind her ear so that they hung in her eyes. "No, no. I meant this region in general, not this part of the pack lands. Your accent is enough to tell me you are not from around here, not originally." Taking a final swig from the mug she tipped it all the way back as the last of the amber liquid flowed over her tongue. She sat the empty mug between them.

"I caught it the first time." She said as he repeated his name again. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd quit calling me 'sweet'. I gave you my name, use it." A bitterness creeping into her tone despite her best efforts to be sociable with this new member to the court.

Anann tensed as the terrier scooted closer to her, eyeing him rather suspiciously. The little man creeping into her personal space, her ears pressed forward and her began to lift in the tell tale signs of a growing snarl. She could not help but notice the advantageous height of his hand as it crept even closer. Lips curled back revealing pearly canines. "Keep your distance." She warned with a growling tone. It was bad enough she had to tolerate Keese, she did not want to have to put up with this little runt at pushing his own luck.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The short legged terrier swiped his paw toward's the woman's glass and filled it up after he had filled his up more. He closed his eyes and mumbled a low chuckle towards the attractive wolf's sudden fierceness beginning to come out of her.

He gave a light sigh and moved his small hand back to the handle of his full-glass. He gave small nods to the first two things she spat at him. He lifted his heavy glass high above his head and dumped the cheap drink straight into his mouth.

He left the rest of what the lovely young girl said unanswered, figuring it was unesscesscary to say anything back to the beauty. He suddenly felt a jolt of surprise thinking over all of the things he directed toward Anann and noting that he was actually acting normal, except for the fact he tried to get one of his paws on her. He shook his head gently, noting that his fellow pack members caught him in a calmer state of mind.

"What are you doin' out here? You look like you've got a family or somethin' to take care of..." he mentioned boredly, trying to get her to talk calmly and confidently like himself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]