new player
hello I'm Joel the were wolf and I'm new I would appreciate some help because as of right now I have no idea how to play this game
Many of the need to knows about this site can be found on the links above the announcements box. Make sure to read those. When you're ready to start, you want to go http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/?showforum=56 <--- there and fill out the form. I can help you if you have any other questions.
Hey Joel! I would recommend reading over the game information topics found within the Roleplay Information forum. Start with the Quick and Dirty Guide to 'Souls -- that will give you a great idea of where to start.

I'd also recommend checking out the Roleplay Guide -- pay attention to the articles marked 'beginner' if you have never roleplayed before or you've only roleplayed at other websites before.

I would also encourage you to contact a 'Souls Mentor if you have specific questions -- you may also, of course, continue posting in this thread with your questions if you are more comfortable! Smile