Crimson Dreams Member Directory
[html]
Haven Manor
  • Individual rooms in the Manor may be claimed; floor plans are found here: first floor & second floor.
  • Please note that the layout is suite style. It might be cool if children and their parents selected rooms from the same suite! Big Grin (This is obviously not required.)
  • Along the same line, it's strongly recommended that you don't claim one of the suite common rooms/living rooms (i.e. the big rooms used as the kitchen and library on the first floor)... unless your character likes people going through their room all the time to get to theirs!
  • Please note that long-standing members will most likely have claimed the largest rooms for themselves. All claims now are tentative and subject to final approval of the leadership.
  • To claim a room, please use the following form:
    Floor: 1st or 2nd
    Suite: Top right, top left, bottom right, or bottom left
    Room: Primary (largest, walk in closet), secondary (mid-sized, overlooks yard), or tertiary (smallest, access to personal terrace/balcony, overlooks courtyard)
  • If I've marked something wrong or you change your mind, please post in this thread with the update so everyone can keep track of what's changed.

Anywhere Else
  • If your character doesn't live in the Manor but has settled in another sub-territory, you can post here as well.
  • You may also provide a BRIEF (7 words or less) description detailing where you character lives in the sub-territory.
  • Master list:
    • Apple Blossom Orchard:
    • Cinlia Hollow: Gotham (Administrative Facilities building, General's office)
    • Cottontail Valley:
    • Highrocks:
    • Firefly Marsh:
    • Koender Windmill:
    • McNamara's Landing: Rook (detached plane tire)
    • Piccolo Village: Krystalle, Mars, Paz & Amon Russo (white house with a dull blue roof)
    • Riunione Beach:
    • Silver Showers:
    • Skip Caves:
[/html]
GHITA MARINO & JAZPER RHIANNON-KNIGHT --
Floor: 2nd
Suite: Top left
Room: Largest

Tony & Lorenzo --
Room: Mid-sized

Fia Marino-Knight --
Room: Smallest

Melissa might want to change this, but I think this works; all in the same suite.
Giselle Fantasia -

Floor: 1st
Suite: Top right
Room: Tertiary (smallest, access to personal terrace/balcony, overlooks courtyard)

Please and fank you~ <3
Artemis Marino -
Second Floor
Suite with Savi & Kansas
Tertiary, access to personal terrace, shares a wall with Savi & Kansas

At least for now, while she's still a youngin'. c:
zero, you so fabulous~

For Ehno-face..
Suite: Bottom left
Room: Secondary (mid-sized, overlooks yard)

He's also technically converted on of the rooms on the bottom right of the first floor into his workshop, but I've been contemplating moving it out of there, so I dunno if I should claim or not. >__>;
I can label the workshop room, too. Big Grin For something multipurpose like that, it'd probably be okay to claim the suite common room, even. ^^
I have no problem with this Smile
Silvano
Suite: bottom left
Room: Secondary? The one that's just southwest of Savina and Kansas' room.
Alrighty then. ^__^ I think I'll go ahead and claim that suite common as workshop space, then. :3 Thankies~
I LIED. D:

Due to something I forgot I was planning, Missa will be moving to the first floor, so I'll change it now even though it hasn't been written yet. Erin said it was cool, yo~ c:

The room on the first floor right below Savina and Kansas, I think. It has a terrace and I think a closet, but idk, blueprints and floor plans confuse me. >_> But it's on the first floor, bottom right, below Savi and Kansas with a terrace. c:

Thank you, most awesome Zero <3
Workshop is marked.

Gen, I'm assuming you meant the bottom right/same suite as Savi/Kansas? -Shall mark that one, but feel free to slap me if I'm wrong- :o

And .. they should be marked, Meghann, but you might need to refresh or something? x_X Either way, no problem :3 -Shall fix-

e - Okay, everything so far should be marked. :3 Please let me know if anything is wrong. I need to eat lunch, though, so I'll be back in a little/there might not be further updates for a bit XD
Herp -- last 2 Marino-Knight kids.

Aro Marino --
Suite: Top left (near the library/sunroom)
Room: Medium room immediately northwest of the library.

Sophia Knight --
Room: Smallest, with terrace access, across the hall from Ehno.
Room: Small room to Ehno's left.
You can claim that room for Leonard if you'd like, I just wanted to let you know it's super tiny--not much bigger than a typical bathroom--and probably wouldn't be able to hold much more than a single person bed. I'll mark it for now, but if you decide you want more than that, feel free to post here and I'll update it. :3

Also, you guys rock! <3 Almost everyone's accounted for and this has only been up for a couple hours. XD

For my own record keeping, we're only missing the following: Amata, Pixie, Rook, Gotham, Cypress, Oak, and Eclipse
Just a note: if a more senior (as in, been in the pack longer) member wants to claim one of the larger rooms and we run out of empty ones, the newer members will have to defer to them and claim one of the smaller rooms instead.
Yes thank you Zero c:
Amata
Suite: Top right
Room: Primary Next to Anu

Eclipse
Suite: Top Left
Room: I think it's secondary? I'm not sure, but it's right on top of the kitchen, near Giselle :3
Uh, derp. Well Anu is in the primary of that suite (the primary ones are the ones like Savi & Kansas, etc.) The one that shares a wall with Anu's would be the tertiary (these have no yard view, only courtyard), the one that does not would be secondary. I'm guessing you mean the one that shares a wall??

For Eclipse, I take it you mean the top right... and yeah, secondary.

I've marked my guesses, if they're wrong just post here and I'll fix. XD
Eclipse is perfect, Amata, I'm changing to the bottom left, the larger room (i don't know what it is. I think it's primary? The bigger room between sophia and ehno/leonards rooms?
Alrighty, should be good to go!

Note to self: Pixie, Rook, Gotham, Cypress, & Oak still left :3