Too close for comfort
A pair of hazel eyes looked around from the tall grass. He couldn’t believe that he was out here, in a plain. Plains and grassland didn’t have trees, what was he thinking? ’Tú no eres inteligente. To think, yo no tengo trees. Yo soy exposed!’ Red ran his tongue over his right canine tooth, which happened to stick out from beneath his lip slightly, and held his dagger closer. He really did feel obvious, like everyone in the general area could see him moving slowly through the tall grass. His nose twitched and he froze. He smelled something up ahead, pack border maybe? The wind had shifted, he didn’t know exactly how close he was to a border if there was one around. Red cursed himself under his breath for being so careless. Why had he decided to go exploring this barren wasteland anyway?

ooc- terribly short this is! srry.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

sorry for making you wait so long. Dx

The limping coyote was annoyed, and you could see it all across her features. How dare that damn wolf go ahead and do this to her! Food wasn't supposed to fight back. Angry, she continued limping until she smelled unfamiliar scents, mostly from a someone. She wanted to get to the smell in haste, but once she got there, she realized she wouldn't be able to do anything hurt and limping. Licking her wound, she looked at the other. Asphyxia said in a annoyed, angry, and sharp toned voice, "Shouldn't be here where someone can find you." she snarled, "It's true, yeah?" asking him if he agreed with her.

Asphyxia wanted to say, "I'd take care of you if I wasn't bloody hurt!" but she just looked at the male and continued to look annoyed. "So what the hell are you doing here by yourself, wolf?" she defined the name wolf because she hated them, she despised them with a passion. Asphyxia didn't even know why she was talking to a wolf, it was like a human talking to their steak, it looked crazy. Well that's how she thought of it. However, it was all she had that she could do so she ignored herself and kept both eyes locked on the wolf.

[/html]
[html]

No problem ^^

Red saw the female coyote limping up to him and sniffed at the air. He didn’t need to, it was obvious she was hurt, but he could smell blood, which meant that it had been recent. He moved towards her slightly, as if to help her, but stopped when she snarled at him. He nodded, even though he understood only about half of what she had said. Her angry tone confused him, because he couldn’t think of anything he was doing wrong by wandering through a grassy plain. ”Yo miro around.” He replied simply, shrugging slightly. It struck him that the female probably couldn’t understand him, but oh well.

Red thought about something she had said. The way she had stressed the word ‘wolf’ had confused him; she had said it hatefully. ”Yo only medio lobo, ‘wolf ‘. Yo soy medio coyote, también. ¿Por qué es el lobo malo?” He gave the female a confused look, before adding as an after thought, ”Me llamo Red Sol. ¿Y tú?”

[/html]
[html]

Asphyxia looked at the male and she was oddly confused. What was he even saying? Did he understand anything she had just said. "Come again?" she said, hoping that he spoke more than just one language. "Please tell me this is some joke, that you can actually understand me at all... because if not, this is useless." it was useless anyways but the fact that it hurt her to even breathe, she didn't want to be throwing useless insults at him if he didn't even understand.

Quietly, the female licked some more copper tasting blood off her leg as she continued to stare at the male with suspicion. He was probably fucking around, he probably spoke more than one language. Over Asphyxia's years, she'd learned to speak a few things of other languages but really this guy was just confusing and made her angry. "Speak English or I'll rip your throat out." If he spoke her language, he'd know that she was throwing death threats out. If he continued to speak the other language, she'd just won herself a free meal.

The graying black female was known to stick to her word, except for the unfortunate event with Mew. However, she was trying to have her leg heal fast, if he didn't understand what she was saying, she could use friendly body language to get close to him and then SNAP! she'd break his little throat in half. Now that is how a real hunter rolled. Quietly, she felt her heart go up-beat a little more, growing impatient, she didn't want to wait all day. All the sudden she looked at him and for a change, slowed herself down and looked at him, "Pleaseee. Just tell me you can speak English, comprende? Because my head hurts and I want to get this over with so I can go home with happiness and a full stomach." If he had no idea what she was saying, then he wouldn't know that she meant he was going to be in her stomach, as one of her meals of the day. Asphyxia smiled a sly smile, looking more like a friendly smile probably to the male.

[/html]
[html]

8D

Red almost felt like laughing as he saw her confusion. He still didn’t seem to get that he was in a dangerous situation. The hybrid mentally weighed whether or not to mess with her, but when she growled threateningly at him, he decided against the joke. Red made sure that he was out of striking range before speaking again.

”Yes, speak some English. I give tú lesson. Tú,” The male pointed a claw at the coyote then put his hand on his cream-colored chest. ”Yo, I. Tú are wolf, I am wolf. Tú es coyote, I am coyote. Coyote and wolf are same, no difference.” He tried explaining as best he could. Where he came from, they spoke neither English nor Spanish; rather used a combination of words from each language.

He shifted uneasily at the female’s smile. After her snapping and angry tone, he didn’t like her being nice all of a sudden. Red moved his hand toward the pouch that hung from his shoulder to the opposite hip. He returned her smile as he spoke. ”You no catch much with leg; prey too fast, prey fight back, hurt you worse.”

[/html]
[html]

Asphyxia growled, he was totally wrong. And at least he could speak English, well.. somewhat. "You're wrong." she said, getting herself into a bitchy mood, "I'm fully coyote, and not wolf. Wolves are pathetic." If she wasn't intoxicated, she'd probably would have thought that she is also pathetic, as a coyote trying to defend the name.
Truth was, he was right about her leg and she rolled her eyes and huffed. Maybe this wolf was somewhat clever? Maybe, who knew but it annoyed the hell out of her because she always wanted to be right, to be clever. Asphyxia wanted to show that she was a tough cookie. She wanted to show to her lover, Naloxone, but that never lasted because she didn't even know where he was.
However, the wolf, coyote, whatever the hell he was, there was one thing he was wrong about. "Just watch me, I'll take you down someday, when you least expect it. I'll hunt you down and kill you with one hand tied behind my back." She would find him someday, she'd take care of him so he'd never even be able to speak.
The miserable bitch looked away and looked at her leg again. It was semi bleeding, it was getting better everyday now and soon it would be healed, the time when it would be right to fight Red Sol.

[/html]
[html]

Beware! Ultra short posty of death. ;-; I think this is the end, unless you want to put one last reply.

Red sighed, because the coyote didn’t understand what he was trying to get across. There were just some people you couldn’t deal with, no matter what you said or did. This female seemed to be one of those people. Red didn’t like making enemies with others, but she was determined.

”Yeah. ¡Adiós!” Red turned around and headed back in the direction from whence he came. This conversation was officially over.

[/html]