Firefly Sadira: Dead or MIA?
Does anyone know? I can't effin' remember what happened to her and I'd like to know for Kansypansy's sake. XD
I would say MIA unless anyone remembers a death thread? Shannon was never great about keeping post logs though, so I have no idea. o_o
Alrighty, thank you! <3
actually i think she might be dead?

EDIT:

"As for Firefly, the backstory for her leaving was that she went with Jac, (already discussed with Miyu) She would have left a note at her cabin but since few go to her place anymore I figured it would be a while before it was discovered..."
Wait, so she's not dead, she left with Jac? AND HOW DO YOU FIND THESE WONDERFUL THINGS. I feel like a lazy prick.

EDIT
I guess I could have just checked Firefly's posts, huh?
yeah just searched it xD /not lazy /totally lying out the rear.
dude, I have never actually thought to use the search feature for anything. WTF /dumbass
when I say searched i mean i looked through her posts xDD
Yupp, she left with Jacquez. They had at least one daughter who appeared briefly, first under the name Muddle and then later changed it to her real name, Asota Sadira. If any siblings are known, it'd be on the wiki or Asota's profile, I think.
I really appreciate the help from everyone! Smile
Firefly is mia. none of my former characters are dead unless they died on the forum or in a rejoining post a relative listed them as dead.

Firefly and Jac had two known pups together.. the males name was never released, and the female is Asota Sadira, aka Muddle. they are both currently alive still..

I havent killed off any characters I had actively placed. those I adopted have been reissued to others a few times.. but my own characters are all very much alive. If I do have time for Souls they will mostly all return as well. Smile