i know..i know..i know
Lucifer coughed trying not to laugh at the female as she was trying to be the spoiled princess that she was acting like she was, Lucifer had a feeling that she wasn't that princess. He lifted his head and puffed out his chest, showing that there wasn't a worry, not now. "If that dose happen a good stud should be willing to treat his mare like she is the queen, not hurting her. So happen she foals, he should make sure the mare would never have to go with out, any thing." Lucifer wasn't sure how the whole talk of horses and comparing them to wolves came about, but he was going to play along with it. "Never claimed that this stallion where talking about it the most qualified of players, but he will try."
OOC- end

She stared at him a moment as he tried to find some new way to twist her words. Smirking at the maile as she finally got the words out she lifted herself to her feet and shook the petals from her fur as she chuckled. "Keep telling yourself that boy.. keep telling yourself that.." She gave her chest a few quick licks before yawning and turning back to the ebony hued male, raising a brow at him as she studied the young one she took a few steps and stretched out her legs as she flicked her tail across his snout.

Taking a prancing step or two she gave him a smile and slurred her words slightly as she swayed her hips, moving off away from him. "It's been swell... but I gotta find a real man now.." One step after another she took, slowly walking away, her tail flicking back and forth as she smiled to herself.