Simple Happiness
OOC: So sorry this took me a while to get written down.... and posted the mind of me adn starting threads just doesn't suit me for some reason XD in any case we can still predate if youwant or keep it to this one. anyway apologies for nonexistant table as well.

Summer was finnaly here, though there was still a slight nip in the air, Amata knew it would be getting hotter from here on out until fall. Which meant shedding winter coats She felt like her shedding lasted longer than ost Perhaps it did, whatever the case she was feeling itchy and hot. Though she had a bad experience over the winter with the water of rabbit lake, she was not afraid of it. She knew what she had gotten herself into at the time. She knew what she was in for as she came closer to the inviting water. She stopped at the edge of the lake and peered into it The water was a bit burky due to the plantlife in it, but Amata was not the ytype who turned her nose up at something dirty. She touched the water to test the temperature, then back ed up With a quick dash she wran and jumped into the lake with a squeal of delight. The cold water covered her whole body, creating instant relief She surfaced to take a deep breath. She swam aroun, keeping to the shorse where it was warmer.

She didn't stay in for too long. Just long enough to start feeling the chill.The breeze didn't make her feel much warmer when she got out, but that was a small price to pay for a little comfort She sat on the grass after shaking herself dry, looking out over the lake and wonder what she was to do next.