[M] Back
[html]

Set sometime in late June. Galileo finds that Iven has followed him to Canada. 300+

'Iven?' The sudden apperance of his long time friend had been a welcome surprise, though it did not extract a particularly exuberant reaction from the hybrid. His friend still looked the same, hair cut neatly in a spartan fashion, a simple gold ring in one ear, bright orange eyes. Galileo frowned softly, though not out of confusion, nor anger. 'Did you come for me? Or Io?' was Galileo's first question. The pair of males held no specific relationship, only friendship. But Iven and Io had a son together, though the hybrid gentleman had no idea why he would be looking for his son and ex-lover due to the fact he abandoned them. Iven chuckled, 'Why would I be here for them?' he asked, clearly amused by the idea. The gentleman only shrugged, it had been a stupid question after all.

'Come, I have something to show you' Iven said, smiling demonically. Galileo frowned even more now, unsure whether he wanted to see this surprise. Iven was a joker above anything else. Although he had simplistic way and prefered to keep his head down, once he was laughing there was no stopping him. The pair had a great deal of respect for each other, Iven more so, but that didn't barricade his thoughts on irritating his friend.

Galileo followed Iven to a small. crumbling and wholy desolate stone wall. The wolf giggled childishly and took hold of something from behind the wall. He moved towards Galileo, towing two creatures behind him. At first the gentleman hybrid paid no attention to them, assuming them, due to their size, that they were goats or some other form of lifestock. At they got closer Galileo's eyes widened. 'Holy. Shit. Iven, get those things away from me. Now!' The gentleman step backwards as his fire eyed friend paced towards him. 'Oh come on now, they're only little', Galileo froze, tilting his head side ways. Iven was right, they were only small things. And a prideful male would never let himself faulter at the sight of a common horse. After a few moments of hesitation, Galileo walked forward, slowly but surely. He stopped before the pair of horses, both stallions from what he could tell. One was a rich bay colour and the other a firey chestnut shade. Outstreching a teak socked hand, he slowly let his finger tips touch the ears of the chestnut. 'See? It's not so bad' Iven said, smiling. Galileo nodded, his face emotionless. The wolf male patted the rump of the bay, 'This is Brunn, and that is Brons'. As he spoke the forgein words, a flash of a German accent showed up. 'Let me guess? Brown and Bronze?' Iven nodded,notcing the Galileo's hand had move so it sat gently upon the chestnuts head. 'Come on' Galileo said softly, Lets get out of here, get some food or something'.

He moved away, wiping his hands on his suite as he went. While he hadn't been too intimidated by the pair, they still felt like any old horse. He supposed this was the only way to cure his fear, like it or not. Iven followed along, the horses moved beside him, happy to follow the guy in the suite.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]