I like the way it hurts.
[html]

Finally up!

Tito knew better then to take his eyes off the road while driving.. But he just couldn't help himself. The grey tinted wolf lifted his head slightly, mossy coloured eyes rolling upwards to get a good look at the sky. Cegail made a bleat from the corner of the wagon, which in turn made Tito turn his eyes back to the rode.

He made a face, signaling his small bit of frustration in losing track of the small cloud he had been observing. Over the years he had learned that the most beautiful things in life were the simplest.. But clouds had a complex kind of beauty. They came in many different colours: Red around noon time, pink around the morning time, and sometimes, even a shade of purple popped up here and there. "But they would be nothing without the sky," He was surprised, the mental voice within him did not disagree, but added. He knew it was his own, but it was not part of his own thoughts; and usually only spoke out to deny them. Tito shook his head, trying to shake off the thoughts before they bloomed in to an in depth conversation with himself. He instead turned his head, giving the sheep a soft bark to acknowledge his previous sound.

"Halt, Breck." He said, tugging on the reigns softly. The young horse came to an immediate stop, turning his attention to the nearby barn. The horses could definitely hear another of their kind approaching, for they seemed to rally up a bit. He hopped down from the carriage, feeling the soft grass beneath his bare paw-pads. He released Breck from the carriage, smiling as he turned to face him. He touched the horse's face, using his pads to smooth the stallion's fur. The male knew the horse better then to think that he would run off, or pick fights with any of the other four legged creatures.. But he decided, just to be on the safe side, that he would give him a warning. "Be nice, yeah?" He said, to which the horse replied by bobbing it's head up and down once or twice. The wolf released a chuckle, knowing that it was probably just coincidence that Breck had timed it right after his question.

The wolf settled, laying down in some nearby grass. Within seconds of settling, he heard the familiar sound of small hooves. He smiled, turning of his side to face the sheep. Cegail made a soft 'bahh' sound, walking closer and laying beside the man.

Image courtesy of jumpyjodes@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.cda-template .padded {width:283px;height:156px; float:right; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.cda-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.cda-template p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cda-template b {color:#FFFB99; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.cda-template {background-color:#9A7D97; border:1px solid #FFFB99; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A1A37; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:90%; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Sorry for the wait.

IC:Rory was walking towards the stable with his young niece in his arms. He wasn’t planning on riding Treasa today but more to visit her and to bring Saorise outside. She seemed to enjoy it and he wasn’t about to deny her anything. He gave a bit of a sigh. Sometimes I wish me sister was still alive ta take care o’ ya, me wee one. She’d surely be a better caregiver than I. He wasn’t bad, not by any means but he knew that the child’s mother would have been more able to take care of her than her uncle.

As he was walking, his ears flicked up at the sound of some talking. He glanced down, Shall we see who it is? She made a soft cooing sound that he took as yes. He approached the stable and saw a grey wolf sitting in the grass and had a sheep next to him. He gave the man a big smile and shifted his niece slightly. ’ello there. I’m Rory Ward, musician and storyteller. Who might ye be? His niece squirmed a bit like she was reminding him of her. Oh. And this wee one ‘tis me niece, Saorise.