How to join Anathema
Does anyone want to tell me how to join a pack (Anathema)
post a thread in Anathema packlands in character with the title of your thread labeled [j] or joining so an alpha can come in and talk to your character and accept you.
You just post a joining post ICly in the pack territories and wait for someone to answer it; there's a process of your character meeting the leaders and being accepted. Anathema has a few notes and guidelines about joining on their website (here).

If you need any other help, it would probably be beneficial for you to PM one of the Mentors to ask more specific questions; they're there to offer help, after all. <3 Alternatively, if you have more specific questions about Anathema itself, it would probably be wise to PM one of Anathema's leaders (Naniko D'Angelo or Theodore Stone).
-rears head-

An AT member? Ooh wow! Yes, if you have any further questions, I'm usually here lurking or you could PM James (Naniko) or I with anything you need help with!
Whats an AT member
AT is just the acronym for Anathema, so basically just a member of Anathema. :]
AT is the acronym for Anathema; each pack has their own acronym for various reasons.

Edit: GAH, ANNA. SHADOWPOST ME. -.-
Just a note that I'm moving this over to Help and Questions. Thanks for assisting Fara here, all you gaiz~ <3