challenging?
I don't know if people do this on here or like if it's allowed or anything.. I haven't seen it at all but I was just wondering if a wolf could challenge a leader of a pack to try to take it from them?
This is allowed as long as such a challenge is thoroughly plotted out beforehand. Since all IC fighting is dependent on the players' ability to agree on the outcome, it is impossible for a player's character to take a leadership position from another player's character without that player's permission. Hope that makes sense.
Yeaup! It sure does. Thanks(:
I think the other thing to remember here is the leader could realistically call for the backup of the entire pack and have the attacker exiled (or worse) for being a traitor. Even if it happened somewhere else and a challenger won, there's no way to guarantee that the other pack members would accept the new leader.
That would normally be the case, but not all leaders are popular. Wink Conor Soul and several others did oust Haku from his own pack, so it isn't like this sort of thing hasn't happened before.
In some packs, it's in the policies that members can challenge leaders at any time, etc. for their positions, depending on the pack. Try looking in different packs' policies to see how they might feel about challenging for leader ranks. Big Grin