[M] The Journey Home
If there was anything Shiloh had learned from Saxif it was to hid her emotions from her better. Leon.... why didn't it surprise her. She stayed calm looked at Saxif softly before standing. They would have to make up time now and after finding out that Saxif was keeping things from her, Shiloh decided it was best not to say anything to her. Her feelings were hurt that Saxif didn't trust her enough to tell her about her and Leon and as she picked up her sleeping fur and other belongings, which wasn't a lot and packed it all together in her sleeping fur, rolling it up and tying it to Katelyn.

"Come on Saxif we still have a two days ride to my homeland and we are already behind. I am ready to go," said Shiloh trying to keep the emotion from her voice. She picked up Kyra in her nap sack and put it around Katelyn's neck, tying it high up so it didn't move much. Katelyn nudged Shiloh softly, feeling the little tremors her hands would give as Shiloh rubbed Katelyn before mounting her. She looked at Saxif one more time, this time the emotion showing in her eyes as she ushered Katelyn forward. She had wanted to run off her anger like she used to but she didn't know if Katelyn would follow her or not. She didn't wait for Saxif's words or her apologizes she just wanted to forget and move on. She knew they were newly mated but she had always been open to Saxif and for her to keep things from her struck a nerve Shiloh didn't think she had. She didn't like the anger that threatened to consume her and she whispered to Katelyn to gallop so her tears won't be that noticiable.
[html]

Word Count :: 310 :: Out of Character text

Saxif had expected something different for tell Shiloh what had happened. She had expected yelling, crying, something… not this. Somehow the silence was worse, the seemingly brushing it off as nothing was worse. She sat there for a moment bewildered by her mate’s response. Was she mad? Did she care? Then as she stood gathering her bow and quiver she glanced at Shiloh and knew. She had hurt her. As to how bad she was not sure but figured the silent treatment was not a good sign. When she finally had her things she untied Jager, she was about to say something to the scarred girl but her words were cut short by galloping hooves. She mounted Jager and followed.

The more she thought on it the crazier it drove her; she hoped this silence wouldn’t last for long. She knew they had more to go. The conversation went over and over in her head trying to find just what she did wrong. She had told Shiloh it meant nothing and it had. And what Saxif did before their choice to become mates seemed irrelevant to the huntress. But she knew Shiloh was different to her, she was more sensitive and would try in her power to remember this. It didn’t take her long to catch up, Jager’s long legs made even a trot similar to a gallop.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Slight pp tell me if you want it changed. WC: 563 ^_^

The rest of the journey to her home land had been in silence, Shiloh only say enough to Saxif to tell her she wasn't stopping that night and that they would continue on with minimal breaks. Shiloh knew the moment they had made it to her home land. It had only been months since she had made her way to AniWaya and she had lost all. He fathers scent was faint but still marked the territory as his. She slid off Katelyn and tied her to a branch close by, not wanting the horse to ruin the ground she walked on.

Shiloh walked forward into the woods that surrounded what used to be her home, her memories assulting her as she got closer and closer to her home. She stopped in the clearing some ways away where her and Anya had been playing before the fire. She could almost hear her sisters laughter ringing though the trees as she remember all the days they would run and play together. It was the memory of the fire that brought tears to her eyes and she ran from the clearing to the place where her house once stood. She fell to her knees as the pain of losing her family washed though her. The fire had done so much damage to the area around where her house once stood, the trees blackened by the lick of the flames that consumed everything that ever meant anything to her.

She sat there for what felt like hours before her Da appeared before her. "I failed you Da. I was the one who got you all killed. I should have been watching like you said... I should have died with you," she whispered as her father squated in front of her. "I do not blame you for what happened Shiloh. Anya told me what had happened and I do not blame you. Neither does your mother. Stop living with this guilt that has been consuming you since you survived. You lived for a reason. I would have not brought you Saxif if I wanted you to be unhappy. Life your life to the fullest Shi Baby. It is why you lived," he said standing and looking at her softly, his green eyes glowing as the rest of her family appeared before her.

"Ma? Lucian? Anya? I miss you all so much... she whispered reaching for them. Her hand went though them and Anya stepped forward "Its time to go sissie. We will always be in your heart and I will always be here to protect you. Its time you let go," she chided before licking Shiloh's cheek and smiling as her family turned and dissappeared. Shiloh heard a twig snap close by and looked up to see Saxif behind her. She watched Anya walk up her and smile before talking to her in a voice only Saxif could hear. " Dont hurt my sissie. She will need you more now that we are gone. She has a strong heart and will love you unconditionally. Your all she has left. Don't ruin it," she whispered before hugging Saxif and bounding off to her father who picked her up and dissappeared. Shiloh sat there for a moment, her tears falling hot and heavy to the ground before she lifted her head and howled her song off loss and love to the heavens above.
[html]

Word Count :: 310 :: Out of Character text

Saxif had been unsure of what she should do; it seemed the moment needed to be Shiloh’s alone. So she let Shiloh walk ahead keeping her distance. The silence had been bothering her greatly and this seemed to add to the stress. She didn’t want Shiloh to suffer alone out their in the memories of her loss, but Shiloh had not given her any indication of wanting that. Finally as she paced by Jager she couldn’t take it anymore and quietly followed Shiloh’s trail. When the view of Shiloh on her knees crying came into her sights, her heart leapt into a fear. She didn’t like seeing her mate so saddened, and then she stopped realizing she was speaking. Saxif’s brow had furrowed slightly confused as Shiloh seemed to be talking to herself. The huntress carefully started to back away but had broken a branch. Her face winced in disappointment of her interruption.

What happened next had the fur on Saxif’s back rise; there was a mist that swirled before her. She had not seen anything like it before and the strange thing about it was that it seemed to resemble a small girl. Before she could reach out and touch the mist it left. A thought ran through her head that seemed to cause her next actions. She went to Shiloh’s side wrapping her arms tightly around her as she howled. Saxif joined in the song with her mate and could feel Shiloh’s body tremble within her grasp. She loved her so deeply that she cried from seeing her love in pain. She gently stroked her hair and repeatedly whispered. Everything is going to be ok.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Shiloh collapsed in Saxif's enbrace. "I love you Saxif.... you just don't know how much," she whispered, cuddling Saxif close. She had let her family go and she would do as her father said and be happy and live her life to the fullest. She wondered if Saxif had seen Anya but left the question to herself as she lay in Saxif's arms. She licked Saxif softly before pulling away. She wanted to leave the memories of her family behind and start new ones with Saxif. She would be her world now, her and Kyra who was growing up so fast.

"Lets go back and start camp. I am tired now and need rest. I am also hungry. You should teach me how to hunt," she said to Saxif without stuttering. It shocked her some to know that her stuttering was calmer. She knew Saxif had a hard time understanding her because of it. She shifted to her secui form and licked Saxif on her face before bolting off. "Can't catch me! she exclaimed as she ran though the forest. Running had always bee a way for Shiloh to release her pent up emotions and as she ran though the trees she let go of her earlier anger towards Saxif. She loved it when she ran fast enough that the world turned into a blur and she felt like she was flying. She slowed wondering if Saxif was going to chase her. She stopped by a small stream and lapped at the water, waiting for Saxif to find her
[html]

300+

Saxif smiled at the lick of her mate, her body seemingly more relaxed in her arms after the howl. Sure enough it seemed Shiloh had forgiven her transgression and her spirits seemed to rise. What ever had happened to the scarred wolf she seemed happier, something that seemed to shock the huntress as she spoke with clarity. Saxif’s smile grew bright and her tail wagged as she watched Shiloh begin to shift. The pale wolf quickly followed the action shedding her belt. The scarred wolf had a head start on the shift but Saxif knew it wouldn’t matter. It would be near impossible for Shiloh to lose her.

The huntress chuckled lightly as she quietly and swiftly caught up to Shiloh. She kept her distance watching her run with such joy that warmed Saxif’s heart. When Shiloh stopped at a stream Saxif shifted into stealth mode. Her tail silently wagged at her excitement, as she kept herself hidden with in the brush. Shiloh seemed to be looking back searching for Saxif, little did she know that in a moment’s time she would learn that Saxif had been near the whole time. Before the wind could carry her scent to the scarred girl she leapt from the brush and tackled her playfully. Gotcha! She cheered as she pinned Shiloh to the ground lightly. She then commenced to lick the girl repeatedly.

Best rule to master in hunting… is stealth. Always know the direction of the wind, you should smell your prey but they should not smell or see you. She smiled softly. Glad to once again see Shiloh's smile, the smile that drew her into the scarred girl like a bee to a flower. She pressed her nose to hers and released her from her pin. I love you Shiloh, you are like an arrow that has struck my heart. But instead of death you have brought me life. She smiled shyly at her cheesy analogy of her love for Shiloh. Though it was true that Shiloh was the keeper of her heart now and she would do everything in her power to keep her happy.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh thought Saxif would have never caught up to her but as she ninja'ed up on her and tackled her she smiled knowing Saxif would always find her. "You got me! Shiloh exclaimed as Saxif pinned her down. She returned the licks and nuzzled against Saxif, letting her scent envelop her in a calm and peace she knew only she could bring. She pressed her nose to hers in affection and smiled up at her as she got off her and told her that she loved her and held her heart. After her statement Shiloh stood and nuzzled her face up to look at her. "Love is when the happiness of another is essential to your own. Your happiness Saxif, brings me happiness and I love you so much," she said nudging her down softly.

"You are my world. Without you I have no one. I will protect you with my life because you are the reason I am happy to wake up in the morning. I love you," she whispered softly laying on Saxif and licking her face, grooming her ivory pelt softly. Just as Shiloh cuddled against her the sunlight shown though the trees, making Saxif glow a soft golden color against Shiloh's silver grey fur. Saxif's fur had always captured her attention and she nibbled and licked her softly knowing that Saxif would be there for her though everything. She stayed close to her for a few minutes before getting up and nudging her. "I think we should go back. I am hungry and its been two days since we stopped and rested. We have almost no food left. Are you going to hunt for us Sax? she asked softly nipping Saxif's ear softly.
[html]
Are we forward dating soon or is the bear thing happening on this day? ^_^

Saxif joy was greatly apparent upon her face. Shiloh was in greater spirits, her heart seemed open again her confidence through the minutes they were apart. Being back to her old home seemed to have put a new type of life into the scarred girl. She chuckled lightly as Shiloh cuddled into her once she stood from the pin. She returned with a gentle hug craning her neck over Shiloh’s. In her secui form she stood taller than her mate making her feel protective of her making her feel the need to care for her. Shiloh… A small bubble of fear caught in her throat that seemed to pull all words from her. What she wanted to say became lost. Then those green eyes that seemed to smile as the sun rose carefully in the sky caused her to feel as though the moment was too perfect for more words. It could wait She thought to herself she felt Shiloh’s tongue caress her once again.

She rubbed her neck with her own as they hugged for a while her paw enveloping the furless paw of her love. Her digits stroked slightly. The soft yet bump skin of her burned paws always threw Saxif’s heart into a rush of pleasant beats. She chuckled softly as Shiloh asked her if she would hunt. What is your desire my love? Rabbit? Squirrel? Maybe a deer; I also scented some ground birds and possibly even a moose. What ever you want I will find it for you my beauty. She licked Shiloh’s face a lot as she spoke. She was aware of the lessening bits of dried meat in their pouches and it had seemed so long since she had fresh meat. It made the prospect of hunting that much sweeter that she would be doing it at Shiloh’s request. Her tail wagged as she awaited the response of her scarred lady.

300+
<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
Yesh bear thingy today. Shiloh in to save the day..... next post.... lol <3 Who is that noming Saxif's ears? SHILOH! WC:300+
Shiloh was confused for a moment as Saxif whispered her name. Something was on her mind but she knew in this moment she would keep it to herself. Shiloh nipped at her ears softly, bringing her muzzle down to her level, touching her nose to Saxif as she gave her a wolven kiss. She smiled at the warmness in Saxif's eyes and the love saw there as they cuddled each other. In her heart Shiloh wanted nothing more then to make Saxif happy, to protect her from the evils of the world. She wanted her to see she meant the world to her and without her she couldn't function. She shivered as Saxif's paw stroked her own. There was something calming and caring in her touch and Shiloh felt herself wanting her again. She lashed down the need as Saxif asked what she wanted to eat.

"Moose sounds good. Da was suppose to be hunting that the day of the fire. I have never had moose before. Can my mighty huntress even find a moose here?"she said with a playful lick to her cheek. She smiled again and snuggled against her mate softly, burring her nose into her neck, enjoying her scent. Her tail wagged affectionally and she whined against Saxif softly as she felt her heat starting to come back again. She was still in heat and she tried to keep it under control as she lay over Saxif but it was hard. She wanted to feel her again, see her wild with lust and love for her. She whined again at the thought and scooted off her as she throbbed with need. Why did this have to happen now? she thought to herself as she licked herself as a way to relieve some of the pain she was starting to feel.
[html]
WC: 360+

The huntress smiled. Yes I have scented a few since we arrived on these lands. Moose it is my dear. She licked Shiloh’s face and pressed her nose to hers. When Shiloh rolled off of her she got slightly confused. Then the scent filled her breath and for a moment she felt intoxicated by it. She knew the scent its been taunting her in the days since she first made love to Shiloh. It was funny how it affected her so; she thought it was only a male’s type of drug. She watched as Shiloh began to lick herself and was quick to nudge her aside. Her thirst for the nectar of her own personal flower had been kept from her no more.

She licked and nibbled at Shiloh delightfully listening to the pleasured noises of her mate. Saxif started to shift as in this form her body was not very equipped to further please her love. When her fingers finally formed she slid them within the throbbing wet entrance. Her own pleasure had increased with ferocity from just the thought of pleasing Shiloh. The extra excitement to her body would fuel her hunt. She continued to lick and tickle her insides as she lay next to Shiloh’s four-legged form. The scarred girl’s pants and whines of pleasure ever increasing with her pace and force until her body convulsed with ecstatic waves. Saxif smiled as she felt sated for now and was ready to hunt.

She went to Shiloh’s face pressed her nose to hers running her hand over the thick fur on her neck and over the soft scars. I love you. She whispered softly. Then she was quick to rise, she wanted her energy saved for the hunt. Now your moose my love. And with that she was off. She decided to leave Jager behind as she had scented a moose strongly not far from their camp. Her heart had pounded from the beautiful act making the hunt feel that much more exciting. Even though her sleep was limited to the night prior to last she was pumped and ready to feed her partner. Once her hunt was successful it would be the perfect day to the huntress.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh let Saxif nudge her over, the fire and passion in her golden eyes already putting her on edge. "Sax...if," she growled as Saxif licked and nibbled her tender, swollen bud. Shiloh pawed at the ground as she lay on her side and let her mate have her way with her. She was so hot, the fire inside her swelling as Saxf licked and teased her. She had closed her eyes in pleasure so she didn't notice Saxif shifting until she felt her fingers deep inside her. She howled in pleasure as Saxif continued to please her. Shiloh's back paws lay on Saxif's chest and as she started to quicken her pace, Shiloh started to dig her semi sharp hind claws into her mate. As Saxif continued to lick and finger her her breathing hitched and came out in short gasping pants, Shiloh's red pink tongue lolling as she grew hotter and hotter till she released in a burst of gripping shutters that racked her whole body.

Shiloh whined softly when Saxif pulled out of her and moved away, her body still throbbing and shaking slightly from her release. She almost got up when she felt Saxif's cool nose press to her own, her hand running over Shiloh's shaking form. "I love you..," she whispered to her as Shiloh shifted back to her optime form. "As I love you. Don't ever leave me Saxif,"she whispered before laying over her and licking her softly before letting her up. She was hungry and Saxif seemed ready to go and as she watched Saxif leave for her hunt she couldn't help but feel some unease. Something felt off and as Shiloh stood up and started towards where she had left Katelyn she knew something was wrong. Jager was still tied to his tree close by and in each growing moment Shiloh took setting up camp made her unease worse, till the tension made her shoulder start to ache. She put out her sleeping roll after taking Kyra off her neck to feed her. Katelyn pawed at the ground softly and added to Shiloh's unease.

She was just feeding Kyra some meat when she heard a roar in the wood and knew, knew Saxif was in trouble. She put Kyra in her bag and shifted, running faster then she had this morning, her heart racing as she hoped she wasn't too late. " Hurry Shi, she hasn't much time!" Anya's voice whispered as her spirit ran ahead. Shiloh cried as she ran the thought of losing the one person that made her feel enought to speed her up, panic setting in.
[html]

Word Count :: 500+ :: Thank you for the change ^_^

She knew just where to start the trail ready to track the moose with full force. Her energy level almost matched that of a slight drunken state from the moment with her mate. She didn’t go far before she was easily distracted by the scent of male bear. She quietly moved toward it telling from the scent it was near from what she could tell she had rounded it. Its direction was clear, the bear would intercept her camp thus daring to approach her mate. The fury came fast as she followed the trail, she ran with great speed drawing her bow. She notched an arrow when she saw the bear, his great large brown form almost as large as the white bears of her homeland. She growled to get his attention as she pulled back on her string. She aimed for his head but as she released he was rose to his hind legs. He growled in both pain and anger as the arrow struck his gut.

The height of him towered her 6’5” form but her fear was absent as she would take him with her if she was to die today. She threw her bow to the ground readying her claws as he began his charge. She easily dodged him like a matador would a bull and struck his shoulder with her claws. She smiled and narrowed her eyes; in that moment she was a scarier beast than the bear. This kill would be more fun than mere defense. The malice she felt for anyone and anything that dares harm her mate was great, like a demon inside of her thirsting for blood. As he turned she readied for his next charge dodging and clawing the beast yet again. The huntress suddenly heard the pounding of hooves behind her.

No… She whispered to herself, finally fear filling her as her mate clearly approached. She stupidly turned her back to the charging bear as Shiloh burst through the trees. The next thing that happened she was unsure of, as all she felt was great pain across her left shoulder blade. The blow knocking her to the ground, the distance she had gone was unknown to her. Her last thought was a prayer to the Great Spirit. Don’t let her die. Then the darkness came.

Meanwhile as Kyra was being cuddled Jager started to grow with unease. Something was wrong he could feel it. A spirit flew above him toward the direction her rider had gone and it was then he knew something was wrong. He snorted with a great fierceness, as he pulled on his tether hard. He cursed the tie his rider needed him. He stomped the ground hard as he pulled even harder ignoring the discomfort it brought him. Eventually it snapped and he quickly caught up to the grey female and her mare. The sight he saw causing him to rear back and cry out a loud deep neigh. His rider had been badly struck by a grizzled bear and he was not pleased in the slightest of the act. As the scarred wolf did her thing he backed her and her mare with his own anger and size. This beast stood no chance with them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
too much? Tell me if you want anything changed

As Shiloh burst though the trees, Katelyn right behind her she saw Saxif turn just as the bear took a swipe at her. It had gotten her hard on the shoulder and down the side, her body flying though the air as she landed under a fir tree with a sickening thump. She would have gone over to Saxif but the bear was advancing on the wounded female and with a howl that echoed in the trees around them Shiloh ran at the bear, going for its neck as it went for Saxif. She missed the first time and the bear swung one of it mighty paws at her , swiping her slightly as she let go and guarded her mate. She went back at the bear as it stood on its hind legs and roared down at her. She went for its legs determined to take it down. She tore into its right hind leg, biting though muscle and fat before hearing a wet snap as she broke the bears leg.

It stumbled a little before coming down on top of Shiloh, almost crushing her under it. She managed to escape from under the bear as Jagermeister came bursting though the clearing, rearing up and bringing his hooves down on the bears head. Katelyn joined in to the fray as she kicked the bear in the side. Shiloh snarled at the horses, telling them to back off and help her mate, protect her mate as she clamped down on the beasts throat again, this time her jaws sinking in deeply, cutting thought the fat and crushing its windpipe. The bear gave out a strangled cry as its lifes blood covered Shiloh's grey pelt. She didn't let go till she felt it stop moving and even then she took the time to rip out its wind pipe before going over to Saxif. She could feel her own wounds throb and ache but as Saxif lay unconscious on the ground in front of her, her blood covering the ground Shiloh's panic set in. She shifted from her secui form she had fought the bear in and changed to her optime, not caring if she was covered in bear blood. She called Katelyn over, who was still pounding the bear to a pulp to come and help. Her grey fur was also covered in blood but Shiloh had more pressing matters at the moment.

Saxif had landed on her stomach, her normally golden fur shiny with her blood. Shiloh normally couldn't support her weight but in her panic and worry she was able to lift Saxif off the ground. Katelyn had kneeled down so Shiloh could put Saxif on her back. After making sure Saxif wouldn't slide off she jumped on Katelyn and told her to rush to the camp site. She was sure Jager would make sure the bear was completely gone, as she had seen his anger as he attacked it to help her. Katelyn had been true to her speed and they had arrived back to the camp sight. In her panic Shiloh was able to lift Saxif off Katelyn and place her on her bed roll. She then set to work cleaning out her wounds with the water in her water bag. Most of the wounds were shallow enough not to tear though too much muscle but Saxif would need stitches and Shiloh had yet to stop the bleeding. She remember the skullcap she had found earlier and started making a paste, applying the juice and the paste to Saxifs shoulder, the deepest of the claw marks towards her shoulder blade. When she heard Saxif whine softly in her sleep some of her panic eased some but it wasn't until night did Shiloh rest, her mate stitched and healing and breathing properly. She curled up next to her in her secui form and was out faster then she thought she would be with one thought running though her head. Please... don't take the only person who loves be away from me... She is my life... I love her... she thought falling into a fitful sleep.
Saxif felt as though she were floating into nothingness. Am I dead? She asked into the echoing plain. She walked forward a bit wondering what she needed to do. She heard something behind her like rocks falling in a cavern. She squinted into the darkness as her eyes tried to adjust. Hello? A light chuckle could be heard. A spark erupted momentarily illuminating a face in the darkness. Saxif was in a cave she was sure now and she wasn’t alone. Who are you? She noticed the embers grow showing the face once more but still it was shrouded in shadow. Why Saxif what ever do you mean? You know who I am. The huntress felt confused as the voice was familiar but she just couldn’t put her finger on it. A chuckle escaped the new female as she approached Saxif. The embers grew again so close to Saxif’s muzzle she could feel the heat. Saxif’s brow furrowed as the shadows would not subside from the stranger. A disgusting stench filled her nostrils as the other breathed. When you stop acting confused maybe then we’ll talk. For now go back to that boring thing you call a life. With that the stranger grabbed her shoulder and threw her forward.

Saxif awoke in deep agony where the stranger grabbed her. Arghh! She growled in the sudden burst of pain. The dream faded as her memory of the injury became clear. Shiloh?! She cried out sure the bear had destroyed her mate. As she started to rise though she felt hands on her chest. Her blurred vision focused on a figure over her. Oh thank the Spirits you’re ok. She pulled Shiloh into an embrace with her uninjured arm but quickly released. Argh! What happened? She asked as she flexed her left hand ensuring each finger worked. She looked up at Shiloh and saw her worried expression. How long was I out?
She had nightmares. Shiloh was up most the night tending to her wounds that she kept opening with her nightmares. Come morning she was exhausted physically and emotionally. Just as Shiloh had been drifting to sleep Saxif woke up with a howl. She called for her and sat up. Shiloh was quick to lay her back down and touch her cheek. Saxif pulled her to her and Shiloh could feel her worry about her. She whimpered as Saxif let go and listened to Saxif groan in pain, asking her what happened. Shiloh looked down, knowing it was her fault Saxif had been injured.

[color=purple] "You were swiped by the bear when I came in. You were knocked unconscious when you hit the tree. I fought the bear with help from the horses. Jager did a good job on making sure that the bear was dead.... you have been out for a day. I have been watching you to see if you bleed anymore. I almost couldn't stop the bleeding... I am so sorry Saxif. I thought I was going to lose you...." she whispered leaning over her mate and kissing her, pressing her nose to hers softly. [color=purple]"I don't know what I would do without you Saxif. I was so close to losing you. You lost so much blood...." she said before shifting back to optime and rubbing her cheek softly. Shiloh yawned and lay back down next to Saxif, curling against her. She was out before Saxif could say anything...
[html]
OOC text

Saxif smiled when the girl eased into a gentle sleep as she held her. It had felt amazing to hold someone so beautiful to the huntress. She stroked her hair gently and started to think of their future. When they got home they would definitely go into a mate-ship ceremony, their respected leader would bless their companionship. Saxif seemed to forget all about the pain in her shoulder as she gazed off into the sky. She wanted nothing more now than to hunt and please her newfound mate. Her life would then be complete and fulfilled.

When she awoke again she realized something when she sat up with a slight daze and confusion. Her eyes widened and she quickly grasped her bow. She winced and held up the weapon notching an arrow and taking aim. If she could no longer shoot her bow she felt her life wouldn’t be as happy as she imagined it. She had become quite attached to the weapon. She released the arrow and gasped allowing the pain to finally take hold. She looked where the arrow struck and sighed with relief calming her pained breaths. She looked over to Shiloh and once again her smile returned. Life was going to be good, she thought.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]