Heritage: 50% Australian Shepherd, 50% Timber Wolf

Home & Rank: Currently Associate - Salsola

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 55lbs, 23in tall, 5ft long

Secui: 110lbs, 37in tall, 6ft long

Optime 145lbs, 5'10ft fall

Prefers Optime form.

General: Esmeralda’s base coat color is a light creamy white color, and she is dappled with patches of light brown and “lilac” coloring. Her grandmother was a lilac color as well, and she takes after her. Her tail is a mixture of browns and lilac and her eyes are a very bright blue color. She has floppy ears. In her optime form, she has brown and lilac streaked hair that is always cute short in the back and then in the front it grows over her left side of her face longer than the rest of her hair.

Eyes: solid icy blue

Coloration: light creamy white color, and she is dappled with patches of light brown and “lilac” coloring.

Clothing: Coming

Accessories: coming

Scars: n/a

Tattoos: n/a

Piercings: n/a

Personality

General:Total princess. Bossy, demanding, cry-baby, princess. She'll bitch and moan and whine until what she wants is done for her. She's extremely lazy and always wants someone to do things for her. She's flirtatious, and charming when she is not whining and crying or being a stuck up bitch. She's dominating of all other creatures, and often will take what she wants, weither everyone accepts it or not. Rather arrogant. She's training with throwing knives and is rather good at it for being a beginner. She's sexual, and she likes a good fuck. She seems to be particular about wolves that a gray and black, thinking that they are ugly creatures. She's also a narcissist.

Speech

General Style: Her voice is like a siren's. Beautiful and solid, but she is able to make her voice demonic and loud as well at the drop of a hat.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: bisexual

Religion: Megalomania

Prejudices: Grey wolves with light grey bellies. other 'ugly' wolves

General Beliefs: Believes that her linage is the perfect species, has fantasies with wolves with black pelts, normally red eyes, but yellow is acceptable. Golden pelt is a signal of a slave.

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: A hole in the ground on SL land

Favorite Haunts: Salsola, Halifax.

Hobbies: cutting things open, having sex with strangers, killing things.

Habits: flirting, messing with her hair, clicking her tongue.

Substances: Marijuana, cigarettes, rum, wine.

Abilities

Skills: Knife tossing, surgical cuts.

Strengths: sexual encounters, flirting, being extremely adorable.

Weaknesses: impatient, aggressive, dangerous.

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: --

Maternal Grandfather: --

Maternal Aunts: --

Maternal Uncles: --

Mother: Cinder Acidic ♀

Paternal Grandmother: --

Paternal Grandfather: --

Paternal Aunts: --

Paternal Uncles: Adder Acidic ♂

Father: Ravesque Acidic ♂

Same Generation:

Siblings: Agony Acidic ♀, Jackson Acidic ♂

Half-Siblings: Scorpius D'Angelo ♂

Cousins: Fallout Acidic ♂

Descendents:

Children: n/a

Grandchildren: n/a

Nieces: n/a

Nephews: n/a

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Cult of NB

Pup: She was born there!
Anathema

Kinshou Yokai: She was transported from New Brunswick to Anathema in Nova Scotia. She was a pup here until she left one day and got lost.
Loner

Pup: She wandered for some time before finding Daisuke Ghanjai whom took her in his care.
Anathema

Zepar: She found her way back home after she made Daisuke her slave.

ZAnzu: She worked and was promoted to Anzu, before she lost her temper with her mother and her stupid decisions in leadership, and she left.
Loner

Wanderer: She and Daisuke were wanderers for about a month.
Salsola

Associate: She bought Daisuke as her personal slave, the first Associate to ever do so, as well as the fact that she bought her way into the clan with a golden wolf pelt that she gave to Eris Eternity.

Mates/flings:

Daisuke Ghanjai: he is her slave, so she fucks him when she's getting the urge to fuck.

Itzal: one night fling, though she's willing to fuck him at any time.

General: Esmeralda was born to Cinder and Ravesque Acidic in a cult pack in New Brunswick, the same pack that the D’Angelo family fled from. She was born alongside two siblings. Her mother Cinder was accused of being the one to poison the Tribunal, the governing body in that pack, and she was executed before the entire pack. Esmeralda’s father, Ravesque, was unable to do anything but take the children and flee the pack as well, seeking out his ex-lover Naniko D’Angelo and the other D’Angelos who had left for a better life in ‘Souls. They took refuge at the Anathema pack that Naniko D'Angelo led, and a few months of living there and this little princess was not having it. Her and her father got in a fight one afternoon and she had threatened to run away. The poor little princess did not realize that this would be the last time she would see her family in some time since she was so young, and so stupid. She left the cave, and ran away for longer than intended. She got lost within the woods of the mountains, but never found her way home...

She ran across a golden man by the name of Daisuke Ghanjai that took her in and took care of her. One day she had appointed him her loyal slave, and she treats him like one since she had been of age to shift.

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.sie-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie-profskin-headr { float:right; padding:10px; } .sie-profskin-headl { float:left; padding:10px; } .sie-profskin-body { clear:both; } /* don't touch this stuff */
.sie-profskin { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; color: #D9D9D9;
border:1px solid #FFFFFF; background-color:#686868; padding: 2px;}
/* this controls the main body. all primary text, inner border, and background color of the profile.*/
.sie-profskin a:link,.sie-profskin a:visited {color:#262626; font-weight:bold; text-decoration: none;}
.sie-profskin a:hover,.sie-profskin a:active {color:#0D0D0D; font-weight:bold; text-decoration: none;}
.sie-profskin-border {border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}/* outer border control */
.sie-profskin .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #292929; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
/*divider control*/
.sie-profskin-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; background-color:#474747; color:#B7B7B7;}
/*little floaty height and weight box control. you can actually also repeat that box as many times as you want. if you want them to float to the left, use style="float:left;" in the box's div tag itself to override the float specified in the css. :]*/
.sie-profskin p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.sie-profskin-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.sie-profskin b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#EFEFEF; }
.sie-profskin .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; color:#060606;}
.sie-profskin .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; color:#242424;}
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
I am the mastermind

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Esmeralda Acidic is a very bitchy little princess who likes things to be her way or no way. She is generally bitter if you do not look up to par for her tastes so you better buck up or shut up! She doesn't like when people approach her when they are not asked to, and when they are asked, they better do it quickly and then bow at her royalty when they do. If you don't agree that she is the cutest little princess on the face of the earth, she'll do one of two things, whine about it, or take out her anger on you in the most vulgar of ways. She also loves to torture little creatures, and is a dominatrix of sorts. She knows about sex from a young age, and drugs, though she hardly thinks a princess should be caught being high out of her mind now.

As far as some skills that she harbors some knife skills, and cutting skills. She's learning how so sew.

Active threads:

1. [m]Hi, my name is Hellguh - Itzal

2. [m]Heavens made with black fire- Eris, preybot
3. [m]a dog among kings - tezcatli ritual
4. so throw away my memories - TaeKyung
5. I'm Not Running From You - Jackson
6. CLOSED
7. CLOSED

Pending threads:
1. Tawny(?)

2. Akira(?)

Archive threads:
1.[m] Search and Destroy → Jul 16 2011 → Alaki, Naniko, Ravesque
Esme comes to Anathema borders and calls for her mother. She is greeted by Alaki first, in which she throws a fit about being approached by someone she did not ask for. Then, Ravesque shows up, and Esme runs to her daddy for protection. Then finally Naniko's fat ass comes and re-accepts Esme back into the pack. Esme develops a hatred for Alaki, and similarly colored wolves.
2. A Daunting Adventure → Jul 19, 2011 → Gunnar Donte LeStrange
Esme goes down and wanders in the caves of Anathema and meets a gray scraggly looking wolfdog that she finds to be ugly. She gets an attitude with him and he gets one back before Esme starts throwing rocks at Gunnar and Gunnar attacks her. Esme shoves a rock down his throat and hits him in the head with a rock before he stumbles off. Esme decides not to pursue because of her injured leg.
3.The storms are fading-Aug 3, 2011 - Jackson
Esme and Jackson reunite and then they explore Anathema's temple and stuff.
4.I don't mourn this act, or mourn for you-Aug 06, 2011 - Naniko
Esme goes to her mother to complain about Gunnar, and then she realizes that her mother doesn't love her like she loves her new puppies or her children that are not sired by Ravesque. She gets a crown from her mother but only on the promise that she would scout the borders.
5.Don't Blink → Ravesque → Aug 20, 2011
Esme tells on Gunnar about the fight that they had. Presumably Ravesque gets angry and possibly leaves to seek the little fucker who hurt his little princess.
6.[m]Breaking Point -Oct 08, 2011 - Gunnar Lestrange
Esme chases Gunnar out of Anathema.
7.[m] Fragile autumn-Oct 21, 2011 - Vesper
Esmeralda comes across an ugly lupus coywolf by the name of Vesper. She does not learn the name of the lupus before she turns sour at the woman and then she attacks the coywolf. Daisuke jumps in to help, and they maul the woman until she goes limp and is close to dying. They leave before she dies, if she even died at all.
8. what have we done to you? -Oct 15, 2011 - Eris
Alaki gets promoted in this meeting and esme flips her shit and then decides to leave Anathema.
9.[m]THERE WILL BE NO VIOLINS WHEN YOU DIE -Nov 05, 2011 - Eris
Esme and Daisuke wander into the stellarton mines and they catch a bat, and then they are greeted by two other wolves, Eris and Miqui. Eris and Esme chat it up and Eris invites Esme to live in Salsola with Eris and her pack. Esme offers a golden wolf pelt as a gift to the woman, and then they depart and go to Esme's new home.
10.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
11.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
12.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
13.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
14.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
15.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
16.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
17.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
18.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
19.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
20.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
21.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
22.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
23.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
24.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
25.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
26.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
27.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
28.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
29.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
30.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
31.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
32.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
33.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
34.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
35.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
36.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
37.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
38.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
39.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
40.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
41.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
42.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
43.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
44.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
45.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
46.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
47.-Jan 3, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
48.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
49.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
50-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
51.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
52.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
53.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
54.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
55.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
56.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
57.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
58.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
59.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
60.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
61.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
62.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
63.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
64.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
65.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
66.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
67.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
68.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
69.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
70.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
71.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
72.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
73.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
74.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
75.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
76.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here

77.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here
78.-MON DD, 2011 - Name
Shit goes here

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ANATHEMA GAME POINTS

Word Count → 000

3 point posts(300+ word posts):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
5 point posts(500+ word posts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

7 point posts(700+ word posts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
10 point posts (1000+ word posts):1,
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
20 point posts (2000+ words): 1

Pick up an Anathema character from the open character's list! = +50
Move to the next rank in your tier(Zepar--Anzu) = +30
Join a pack thread/activity(promotion meeting) = +10

Count Total: 213 - updated last: 11/02/2011

Spent points:

N/A

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Images of Esmeralda
hover for credits

[/html]
TABLES

[html]
I am the mastermind

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand,yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
You'll just have to believe in me

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand,yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
ooc:

”speech”

[/html]

[html]

OOC: image by Nat

I curse your name, I curse the earth you travelled
With a heart so serrated it draws lacerations across the hands

<style type="text/css">
.esmelay {padding:20px;}
.esmelay table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.esmelay .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.esmelay img{width:500px; float:justify;}
.esmelay p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.esmelay .magix {color:#000; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.esmelay b{color:#000;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]

[html]
Freebie table 04 -- J

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc at felis turpis, non tempus turpis. Vivamus tristique lacus eget diam interdum mollis. Donec metus turpis, pharetra tempus laoreet eu, rutrum vitae nisi. Praesent iaculis, mauris ut volutpat convallis, nisl libero pellentesque purus, ac tincidunt velit nisi vitae eros. Fusce a magna neque. Sed ut dignissim justo. Integer bibendum arcu vel sapien hendrerit in ultrices eros tincidunt. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus aliquet quam nec libero lobortis ullamcorper. Ut id velit nec lorem vestibulum fermentum ut sit amet augue. Vivamus quis quam ut magna viverra blandit eget eget velit. Sed fermentum, justo at volutpat fringilla, nisl tellus accumsan massa, nec ullamcorper lectus lacus sit amet dolor. Curabitur enim sem, gravida eget mollis vitae, venenatis at est. Proin ac accumsan lacus. Sed imperdiet lectus eros, pretium elementum nibh.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc at felis turpis, non tempus turpis. Vivamus tristique lacus eget diam interdum mollis. Donec metus turpis, pharetra tempus laoreet eu, rutrum vitae nisi. Praesent iaculis, mauris ut volutpat convallis, nisl libero pellentesque purus, ac tincidunt velit nisi vitae eros. Fusce a magna neque. Sed ut dignissim justo. Integer bibendum arcu vel sapien hendrerit in ultrices eros tincidunt. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus aliquet quam nec libero lobortis ullamcorper. Ut id velit nec lorem vestibulum fermentum ut sit amet augue. Vivamus quis quam ut magna viverra blandit eget eget velit. Sed fermentum, justo at volutpat fringilla, nisl tellus accumsan massa, nec ullamcorper lectus lacus sit amet dolor. Curabitur enim sem, gravida eget mollis vitae, venenatis at est. Proin ac accumsan lacus. Sed imperdiet lectus eros, pretium elementum nibh.

<style>
#jn-freebie04 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-freebie04.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-freebie04.table {background-color:#fef9b9;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 200px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7BMZu.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie04.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-freebie04.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#f0c723;font-family: 'Crafty Girls', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-freebie04.table b {color:#213735;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
#jn-freebie04.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-freebie04.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-freebie04.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien. Duis commodo justo sit amet nisl varius tempor. Morbi condimentum leo ut ante rhoncus accumsan. Suspendisse ac ullamcorper turpis. Duis ornare consequat eleifend. Quisque euismod facilisis sapien,

Eget sagittis nunc auctor id. Aenean enim risus, accumsan et imperdiet id, vulputate in ante. Nunc mattis imperdiet sagittis. Pellentesque et vestibulum enim. Morbi semper, nunc eget laoreet congue, purus nisl aliquet purus, eget rhoncus ante nibh in augue.

In tristique orci ut tellus mattis at condimentum odio laoreet. In sit amet metus odio. Vestibulum enim felis, blandit hendrerit faucibus in, consectetur molestie urna. Vestibulum purus turpis, porttitor eget bibendum vitae, ultricies nec eros. Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Duis molestie nisi vel eros sodales sed tincidunt ipsum bibendum. Curabitur tristique rutrum ornare. Nullam dignissim tortor eu erat commodo semper. Cras dapibus, dui ac feugiat varius, magna sapien condimentum quam, in hendrerit mauris lectus non lectus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait luff.

When I see your face, my hearts burst into fire!
I'm coming home, I've been gone for far too long.

Bum bum bum bum goes the drumming of the beat that is your heart. The drum, it's a beautiful instrument, taking them out would be loosing a beat or a heart, and without a beating of a heart, it's hard to stay in tune, to not run all over the place while the drum is missing. The spirit of the music seems to lose itself, the soft singing of the guitar, the harp, oh how beautiful it is, the earthy air of the drum is what connects the sky to the earth, the earth with the sky, the stars able to crash down to the earth if it found the need to. Now here I am, sitting in control, the heartbeat is mine to control, and if I stop, then so does the life of the music. The earth disconnects from the sky, and the stars float in the air endlessly tonight. Without the sky, without the earth, we are nothing.

Bum bum bum bum goes the drumming of the beat that is your heart. The drum, it's a beautiful instrument, taking them out would be loosing a beat or a heart, and without a beating of a heart, it's hard to stay in tune, to not run all over the place while the drum is missing. The spirit of the music seems to lose itself, the soft singing of the guitar, the harp, oh how beautiful it is, the earthy air of the drum is what connects the sky to the earth, the earth with the sky, the stars able to crash down to the earth if it found the need to. Now here I am, sitting in control, the heartbeat is mine to control, and if I stop, then so does the life of the music. The earth disconnects from the sky, and the stars float in the air endlessly tonight. Without the sky, without the earth, we are nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.Esmereq {padding:20px;}
.Esmereq table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Esmereq .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;font-style:bold;}
.Esmereq img{width:250px; float:right;}
.Esmereq p {line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;}
.Esmereq .magix {color:#494ba0; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.Esmereq b{color:#494ba0;}</style>

Image © Requiem!
[/html]

[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.esmebabe b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1f22; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c2a2d; }
.esmebabe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmebabe {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#5e3e41; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2vsmge0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372629; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmebabe p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmebabe p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

OOC goes here.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

<style type="text/css">
.esmeme1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#97605f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a0a09; }
.esmeme1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmeme1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#683737; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pzpBC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#391413; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeme1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmeme1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 0 :: Rawrrr

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it,
there is a heaven let's keep it a secret

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]