Luperci sizes help
I'm trying to fill out Esme's full profile and I wanted to know what mathematical equations was used in the sizing chart for the difference between the lupus and secui as well as the secui to luperci for height and weight so that I can actually mathematically do this instead of just guesstimating, because you know, I want accuracy! (that means if I have this equation I can do my other charries' heights and weights accordingly.)
Sorry to say, no such mathematical formula was used. Lots of guesstimating! I guess it's a little misleading that the chart is called a "Precise" Sizing Chart, derp. But basically, we have an average range for each form and tried to correlate "small" in Lupus with "small" in Secui and Optime, if that makes sense.
NO MATH INVOLVED?! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?! ilu kiri ;.;
I remember being somehow involved in the making of those charts, and if I had used actual MATH instead of just jabbing at numbers... well, let's just say we'd have Luperci heights with frickin' letters in them and crap. XD
but j loves his luperci with letters in them
xDD i kidddd. I actually hate algebra and crap but i figured that i might as well try to see if there was anything to do math with since i can actually do it.

thanks for helping though. <3
I know I probably don't help, but I guessed a little as far as height went on some -- if they're in between numbers, I eyeball what they'd be in Optime, pull up the stats for some celebrity that shares the body type I envision them having and then do math to match their weight to the Luperci height. Then I work backwards on weights in other forms...

Eyeballing is probably the best you can do, especially since people might be the same weight but not the same size. I have to assume that wolves are similar in that range of sizes.