So hold on to the ones who really care
[html]

Word Count » 000

The day was nothing more then a day. She had begun to lose herself. She figured today she would not let anything bother her she would spend the day out. The air crisp and full of life. Birds here for the summer sang there happy tune as the crows broke their happy tunes.

Reaching into her bag she bulled out an old tan leather book. The words on the cover hard to read. "Guillaume Shakespeare, Othello" She had not read a play in so long and the only copy she had was in french. Though she had to admit she missed speaking french with her kids. Amaranth only spoke it when she wanted to tell her mother something that she wanted no one else to know. Flipping open the book she smiled running a clawed hand over the wearing page. "Mes amis sont sur ces pages" she said as she smiled. She had always felt that those in the pages were who she knew. She flipped through the pages reading what ever she could. She was always happy to find a new book.

"Je porterai mon coeur sur ma pochette pour les choucas pour picoter à" Her favorite line and the only thing that truly described her and her life. She sat down as she slowly ran her finger over the line. Each word coming to life in her mind as she read. Nothing could ruin the day for there was to much to enjoy.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hi Smile

It was a fine day so far, the ebony lady had been wandering about the lands for a fair time, after having failed to find her little Mati at Crimson Dreams two days ago (although she had had a very nice conversation with someone she considered family, Taelisin.) She had decided to come back to Cour Des Miracles, she was after all still hunting for suitable present for her young great grandchildren, she needed to get to know them better, she needed to find out what they would like, what they would enjoy. The obsidian lady wanted to know what they would like, she was not attempting to buy their love, far from it in fact, it was more of an apology, if they took the gifts and then left her with no contact she would accept it, she just wanted to give them a little something of herself, something that they might remember her by if they chose to cut her from their lives. She just wanted to feel that something she had touched, something she had selected with care for them was being used, looked at, that way the dark female would at least feel connected to them. Now she wished more than anything that she had never left, that she had stayed with them, watched them grow, been there to listen to their troubles and their joys. It was too late now though, she had abandoned them, perhaps if she had not then her children and grandchildren would still be within the lands, perhaps they would never have left. Had she been ere then perhaps she would have been able to do something, kept them here.

And so the dark female was walking towards Cour Des Miracles, hoping to see little Linden, Robin, Felicity or even Haven, anyone of her blood. She missed them now she knew them, they had all grown so much and she had not been there to see it, she had missed it. The tall female paused as she got close to the border, noticing another female sat not far away from her, the other lady seemed to be lost in a book, much like Soran found herself in her youth, she had collected a library before the lands had burned, and she always had her nose in some book or another, learning or simply transporting herself away to lands of fiction, enjoying adventures that always seemed to have happy endings. Oh how she wished that sometimes life could be like a book, you fell in love, lived happily ever after, you overcame every adversity that you were forced to face, in the end the characters always found themselves happy and settled, wherever they may have settled. But real life was not like that, the lady knew that now, lover's died, left, other wolves could be cruel, sometimes there were adversities that took a long time to overcome, and even then they remained as a burning pain in the back of one's mind, too hot to touch and push away behind a locked door. If only sometimes the stories that you could read in books could mimick real life, if only Soran could find her happy ending. This was her chance, she wanted to make amends, perhaps then she could build a happy ending out of the mess she had made of her life.

The dark lady's emerald eyes fell back onto the other female. She thought she better introduce herself, it would be nice to get to know her offspring's packmates.
"Hello there, what are you reading?" The obsidian lady smiled as she spoke, not crossing the border, respecting the pack's lands, she would wait to be invited before she crossed over into the lands properly.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita had been lost in her world of drama and humans. Nothing could bother her from her book. She had spent what seemed like forever sitting there flipping through pages. She smiled as she read each word like she was a child again it was the things like this that made her feel young again.

Ayita was acting out the scenes in her head as she over hear the voice of a women. the voice was not that of her, snapping out of her mental daze she looked up. "Je... er I mean William Shakespear's Othello" She said.

She had been dazed being pulled from her world she felt torn. "My appologies for ignoring you, I was just so wrapped up in this play.” she stated with a grin. ”You see ever since I was a kid this was one of my favorites it always reminds me of being young.” She stated. Though she never felt very old she didn’t feel young anymore. With five children, a few adopted ones and one grandson. She was certainly feeling more her age.

excuse me how rude My name is Ayita Catori, its very nice to meet you.” she said bowing slightly after she finished standing. Darn proper up bringing made her to polite.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 746

The ebony fae smiled as she looked at the female, oh to be engrossed in a book again, to ignore any troubles that came with real life and to stick one's nose into a book, transport yourself away from the normal, everyday life to a world of make believe. She herself adored reading, enjoyed dropping into fantasy, reading about princes, paupers, lovers, fighters and all inbetween. There was something special about books, imagination was a wonderful and powerful thing, anything that encouraged that was brilliant in the ebony lady's mind, she encouraged curiosity and learning, anything that kept the mind sharp and young. It was a good thing for the sable female to see someone reading, she had taught Zalen to write not long ago and that had reminded her that there was good in the world, something in watching this brown female so deeply involved in her reading reinforced those ideas within the dark lady's mind. Perhaps this was a good omen, perhaps it was a sign that everything was getting better around the dark female, perhaps some of the good would spread to herself, perhaps her own life would start to get better, perhaps Haven would come around, Mati as well, perhaps her family would start coming back together, maybe Rain or Kiwi would come down from Dayna's pack, come and see their mother, or even the twins, either set of them, Florence and Flavian, or her elder litter, Khaden and Dhalia, she missed them all so much, she hoped soon they would decide that if this place was good enough to be her home that they would agree that it might be good enough for them, at least give it a chance and come and try it out at least.

The tall female smiled as the lady explained what she was reading, she felt a little awkward, thinkignt hat she had made the lady jump, it was horrid to be suddenly surprised, she was very aware of the sleepy feeling that one gained when pulled from a book too quickly.
"Apologies if I startled you, it was not my intention." The lady began, listening as the lady named the play she was reading, explaining why she liked it so much. The female liked William Shakespeare as well, she had never read Othello though, she was much more fond of what the humans would have called his more famous plays, they had been easier to come by after all, she had never found a copy of Othello and had therefore never had the chance to read it, she was sure that she would enjoy it given the chance, after all she enjoyed his other writings, she enjoyed his style, the bouncy way the words were intended to be read, she had always wondered what it would be like to have seen them read aloud, performed. Soran had read of plays being performed, knowing the principle behind them, being able to read stage directions, she would love to organise a play, perhaps she might be able to find some wolves that might be willing. Though she doubted that they would all enjoy Shakespeare as much as she did, and as much as this brown female appeared to do.

The lady stood and bowed, offering a polite greeting, so her name was Ayita, it was a very pleasant, she seemed rather pleasant herself, then again Soran would have probably taken a shine to her even nif she had not greeted her so nicely, after all she enjoyed Shakespeare. It was a trait that the ebony lady valued, an enjoyment of reading, it also made the fae happy as it brought some common ground to the pair of them, it was a conversation topic and a good as place as any to start. The dark lady wanted to know more about her great grandchildren and grandchild's packmates, if they were all like this Ayita then she couldn't imagine there being a problem.
"It is very nice to meet you as well Ayita, my name is Soran, Soran Aatte." The ebony fae said with a smile, offering a dark, long fingered hand for the other fae to shake.
"I'm so pleased to see someone else enjoying Shakespeare, I have not read Othello myself, but I really enjoy some of his other plays, Twelfth Night, Midsummer Night's Dream. What is Othello about?" The lady asked, still smiling at the female, glad to meet someone with similar interests to herself.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita smiled as she was excited someone was intrested in books like she was. She felt like around here books were just not something that many read. She was raised with a high education. Reading and writing was something that was a must. After all a great leader was nothing with out education.

Ayita smiled Soran Aatte... You would not happen to be related to Haven Aatte would you? She asked. The thought was most likely and easy answer. She smiled as she tapped her book.

Othello the story of death and torment. The book was riddled with people going be hind one another. "Hmm Othello is about a man named Othello and his wife Desdemona. There's a lot of deceit and death. I have a second copy in english if you would like it. She said as she smiled.

Ayita was quite happy with the way that today had brought her. She looked at the dark woman who was with her this fine day. The sun was out and there was only a few clouds in the sky. Today was a very good day indeed. Here" She said digging her second book out of her bag.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC stuff.

The tall ebony female watched the brown female for a moment, she was rather pleased to have found someone who had enjoyed reading as much as she did, she herself had been scarcely seen without a book in her hand, her nose buried between the pages, at least that had been the case in her youth, before all that had happened had occured. Torment and trouble had torn the lady away from her books, then there had been raising her litters, followed by the endless wandering that the jet lady had done. So many books that had belonged to her had been lost in the terrible fire of the old lands, she had worked hard to fill the old Syemv house with many books, helping add them with others that the other pack members had found, creating something of an astounding library. But that had all been lost in time, firstly by the coyotes driving the pack from their lands, claiming ownership of the house, Soran had managed to collect as many of the beloved books as she could when they were fleeing, but alas it was not the same, and then the fire had ravaged the old lands, reducing them to smoking piles of ash, the tomes of knowledge and fantasy going along with them. It had been such a shame, at least now Soran was beginning to restart a collection, she was determined to have another library, somewhere where she could relax and sit and learn things as she chose, to relax and lose herself into a world of fiction whenever she chose. Yes, soon enough she would manage this, even if it took a great deal of hard work, which of course she anticipated it would. She smiled at the brown fae as she acknowledged her name, asking all of a sudden if that meant Soran herself was of any relation to Haven. This made the ebony lady think of her red grandson with his bright white ear, of how she wished that the pair of them could find something of a relationship, she knew that things had not been good for him, the reaction that she had gained from Mati as well showed that something had gone horribly wrong within her family whilst she had been away. At first she had thought that the pair were uncomfortable around her because of her own absence, the fact that she had abandoned them when they were very small, but it seemed to be more than that, she hoped that Naniko had done nothing to either of them, for the way her pale daughter had spoken about her eldest litter made the jet female uncomfortable, something had gone wrong, she just hoped that she could find out what it was before it was too late.
”Yes, he is my grandson actually, though he does not know me very well I admit, I left when he was young and have only recently returned to the lands, I think it came as quite a shock to see me again if I am honest.” The lady replied, pausing to chuckle here, trying to make the situation seem a lot lighter than she felt it was, it was true that she was worried, but it was unfair to pass the burden of that onto a new aqquaintance.
"Also it was rather a shock to myself to come back and discover that I was a great grandmother I can tell you. Do you know Haven well then?" The lady finished, suddenly curious to know if her red grandson was a member of good standing within the pack, well known and respected, she hoped he was.

She smiled as the female spoke again, telling her of Othello, it sounded much like many of the Shakespearean plays that the ebony female herself had read, they were filled with joy and sorrow, and intrugue, often having plots that twisted and turned this way and that in many unexpected ways. Her face lit up at the suggestion that Ayita might lend her a copy in English, the fae would indeed like this. She had a hunger for knowledge, whether that be of the fictional of factual type and to read another book by the human who was widely suggested as being one of the greatest playwrights in known history by his contemporaries was indeed an exciting prospect for the sable lady. She smiled and nodded at the brown female, suggested that she would like to take it, her hand reaching to take it from the female as she offered it out to her.
"Thank you so very much, I shall return it once I am finished reading it if you would like? I think I shall enjoy it greatly." The lady replied, smiling broadly, turning the book this way and that in her hand, looking at the cover carefully, her hand stroking over the title, her fingertips tracing the lettering of the author's name carefully. She smiled again and placed the book into her own canvas satchel, enjoying the weight of it against her hip once it was carefully in place, the familiar feeling of carrying books around with her helped her to feel like her old self once again, it took her back to a time long ago when she had been young and carefree, filling her days with reading and hunting the old human lands for yet more books that she could add to her library. Looking back at the female she smiled once again, "tell me then Ayita, how many of Shakespear's plays have you read? I am sure I must have some in an old collection somewhere that I would be happy to trade with you for this one if you would like?" The lady asked, wondering if she could form some sort of book trade with this female, this way the pair would both get to read far more books than they would be able to collect on their own, and it would also enable a friendship to form, something which Soran needed, she was often alone at the moment, she could always do with more friends.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1024
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]