She kills my self-control [p]
[html]
Gah! Soran's going to be so torn up over allof this XD

The sable female listened the the calico patterned girl as she spoke, smiling slightly, it seemed that the female was not a fan of pups, this was good for the ebony lady, well perhaps not good, but she was glad that her own children were all over a year old now, they required no parenting really anymore, Charm would not have to deal with a brood of rambunctious and loud children. The calico girl seemed to know what she wanted from life, she might have had pups but had decided against them, perhaps this was just her nature, parenthood was not something for everyone. Soran herself had never thought about pups until she had found out that she had fallen pregnant, in the end she had ended up having three litters, though the youngest litter had never met their siblings, this was a strange thought for the dark mother, but she supposed that fate had simply worked everything out that way, it was a shame, the younger siblings had been told many stories of their oler ones, but the older children had no idea that their mother had had another litter. The ebony female found this to be rather upsetting, but unfortunately her children were not within the lands and therefore she could not simply go and tell them what had happened, they had disappeared without a trace, perhaps one day they might return and then their mother could fill them in on all that had happened, but for now, there was nothing to be done. Soran smiled at the female, kissing her shoulder gently as she raised her head to speak again.
I must confess that I have seven children, the eldest's name is Conri, followed by Dhalia and Khaden, they are not in these lands, I am not sure where they have gone, perhaps they might return one day. Then I have the four yougest, Rain, Florence, Flavian and Kiwi, they are almost a year and a half old now, they are living in another pack with my former mate, though they have suggested that they might come here one day. But do not worry I do not intend to have any more, so you wont have any pups running around your feet. I am a grandmother though Charm, Mati, the Praefectus of this pack, the bronze girl, she is my granddaughter. I am telling you this so that it is not a sudden surprise for you, I don't want there to be any secrets between us. The sable lady replied, confessing all of this so that Charm might have a better understanding of her and her life, she hoped that this was alright with the calico girl, that she would not be too shocked at the idea of her potential lover being a grandmother, in fact she was a great grandmotherof course, she remembered as she thought of the little patchwork girl who turned out to be Haven's daughter.

She smiled at the female again, nuzzling against her shoulder, actually I must confess that I am a great grandmother, for a moment the notion completely slipped my mind, my grandson Haven lives in Cour Des Miracles, he has at least one daughter. My, confessing that makes me feel old. The female added, laughing slightly as she mentioned feeling old, it was true that thinking on this made her feel old, but being with Charm she felt like she was young again, that she was a young girl again, falling in love. She listened as the girl suggested that she might take her to meet Deuce and Lucifer's children, the sable female thought on this, Tal had told her how much his mother had loved her, would he be upset if she arrived with a different female, especially one that was related to his cruel father? The sable female knew that the dark male had beated his son savegely and that he must have committed some other awful acts, this much she had guessed from Tal's attitude towards his father. She smiled at the female though, she was the boy's aunt after all, it would make sense for herto meet them.
I will more than happily take you to meet them if you wish to. I must warn you though, they are not close to their father, they do not even call him father, they simply call him Lucifer, I do not think that it will affect their relationship with you, but after what he did... well I cannot guarentee anything. The sable female replied, enjoying being nipped at softly, but the thought of Lucifer made her ears flatten against her skull once again, her jaw setting in a clenched fashion. Even just thinking of him made her furious, he had beaten his children, he had stolen her former mate away from her and then treated her badly and hurt their pups, it made her furious. She attempted to calm down, nuzzling against the female's shoulder once more, trying to use her presence, the happiness she felt at the moment to calm herself once again. She planted a soft kiss on the female's shoulder, snuggling against the calico girl, wondering if she would ask more about her dark brother who her new love interest could not stand.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 879
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]
[html]

I was falling asleep writing this. I don't normally go to bed till 3 and Dylan woke up, and since Denny had school that morning I let him sleep, and Dylan did not go back to sleep with enough time that I could sleep.WC:4+

The warmth from being wrapped around the black lady was so welcomed and so dearly wanted. Charm didn’t care if her aunt saw her right now wrapped up in the black lady’s arm, making love sick looks at her. She believed she was finally ready to face her Aunt and tell her she was madly in love with the lady. However her Aunt surely wouldn’t be please, and Charm was sure that they would have words to sign to each other one telling the other that a lady should find a good male and have pups with, while the other would try to explain that she was happy and she was willing to settle down and start a family, maybe not her having pup or the black lady but she would take on the role of the second mother, grand-mother or even great grandmother if the lady’s family would be willing to let her take on and be that role.

When Soran kissed her and started on about how much family she really had, Charm smiled with a shake of her head, putting a finger to the lady’s mouth ”Shhhhh.” Charm didn’t care, as long as the lady was happy that all that mattered to Charm. The tri colored lady leaned in after the lady got done telling her about her family lines giving her a very involved kiss; pulling back she looked at lady. ”I don’t care how much of a family you have or don’t have, these feelings I have for you will not change on the number of kids you have had. Matter of fact, your making me think of very, very naughty things I want to do to you and with you. Of course, that is when that time comes for us my dear Lady.”

Charm couldn’t help but laugh as she nipped up the lady’s neck coming to her ear as she whispered into her ear. ”You’re a very sexy great-grandma, who don’t look a day over five.” The female chuckled as she lowered her head, she knew it was very bold of her to say that, but she had to reassure that female that no matter what the age was she would have feeling for her.

Charm sighed she had hoped that her brother would have out grown his troublesome youth, but by the sounds of it he had not, she lowered her head down with a sigh. ”What can I say….he seemed to be attached to troubles. Even when he tried to stay away from it, it somehow found him. So are you saying he finally gave into the dark desires of trouble?” She didn’t even need to be told she knew the answer to that question. She knew he had found trouble and had made an unspoken promise with it. She was ashamed for the family that he never grew out of being and causing trouble.

[/html]
[html]
No worries dear! Sleepy is fine, also I like this post, it's good Smile

Soran kissed the finger that was pressed to her lips as her new love interest shushed her, seeming not to care about all of the family that the sable wolf had. This was wonderful for the dark lady, she had feared that Charm would not want her family, that knowing about them would cause her not to want this anymore. That concept was worrying to the dark pelted Patrician, but it seemed that all was well, that the calico girl did not mind about the fact that Soran had become the matriarch of a rather large family. Well, it was a large family in Soran's mind, she herself had been raised by an adopted mother, her father had never been her father, spending his time trying to kill her rather than protect her, she knew that her parents had both been orphaned at a young age and when she had arrived in these lands she had made herself an orphan, having killed her father in a moment of self defence. She was glad that her pups did not have that, even if their mother was not always around they had family around them, they shared blood with others that genuinely, deeply cared for them, they were loved, they had a family, a place to belong. Soran was glad that she had been able to provide that for her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, for without her they would not exist, she wished that she could have been more involved with their lives than she had been, but she was now planning to make amends, to be the matriarch that the family deserved. She was going to be the best grandmother and great grandmother that she could be, she had managed to prove herself to be a good mother with her youngest litter, if the elder pups ever came back then she would try her hardest to be a wonderful mother to them as well. She was so glad that the calico girl did not mind about her having a family at her feet, that she might end up being a second parent and grandparent to Soran's children should this all go well for the pair. She smiled as the female kissed her, returning the kiss just as passionately as Charm had begun it. She moved her hands to lace her fingers in the calico girl's braided mane as she did so, deepening the kiss. She found herself slightly disappointed that the kiss ended so quickly.

The female grinned and touched the girl's cheek lightly, her head reeling a little as the younger girl confessed that she was thinking about the two of them behaving badly. She chuckled slightly as she said this, moving to kiss the calico girl again gently, smiling against the paler girl's lips as she did so.
All in time my dear, perhaps we could do that sometime, I would like that very much. Soran said as she broke the kiss, Charm leant up and whispered in her ear, the sable female felt the blush begin on her cheeks, she was glad of her sable fur at that moment, the dark pelt hiding her warm cheeks. She was flattered by the compliment, she could not deny this, she was more than flattered, she was delighted, it had been a long time since anyone had spoken to her in such a way. She smiled and kissed the girl again.
Thank you, it has been a long time since I have received such a wonderful compliment. She smiled as she broke the kiss, cuddling the calico girl close to her once again, enjoying the warmth emanating from the girl, enjoying the closeness of her, delighting in her presence. She could not find any more words to say, her head was awhirl with all the thoughts that were going through her mind, placed there by Charm, the idea that the pair might fall in love, have something together, to wake up in one another's arms every morning. It was a wonderful idea. The conversation inevitably turned back to Lucifer and the sable female's ears flattened against her skull once again, her eyes narrowing, she did not want to be the one that told Charm what her brother had done, but she did not want Tal or Noah to have to relive the troubles to their aunt, she could not bring that upon them, she still felt a connection to Deuce and therefore thought fondly of her children, she didn't want to put them through any unnecessary hardship, any unnecessary pain that might be caused by thinking about their father again.
He... He was very unkind to his sons, he used to beat Noah from what Tal has said. I think there might have been some other troubles but I do not know about them. If you ever meet Noah you will notice that he has a stutter, I believe that that was caused by Lucifer's.... Savagery. I do not want to be the one to tell you this, but I do not think I can ever forgive him for the way he treated his boys. Soran replied, pausing often, finding it incredibly difficult to impart this terrible information to the calico girl who she was enjoying spending time with so very much. She hoped that this would not cause Charm to dislike her, she hoped that she would realise that she was not being irrational here. She did not want to lose Charm over Lucifer, she had lost one lover to him after all, the ebony pelted male had taken Deuce from her so effortlessly, then he had squandered her love, her affection by mistreating her and being so cruel to their sons, Soran hated him, she doubted that she would ever forgive him for his behaviour. It broke her heart to think of those boys suffering at his hands, she gave a sigh and attempted to calm herself, forcing her ears back into their usual upright position, widening her jade eyes. She gave a heavy sigh and looked into the calico girl's lilac eyes, hoping that this would not affect them.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC:1022

Table made by the awesome Alli
[/html]