Mini Vacation at the Falls! (p)
WC: 222

With a mild panicked yelp he fell into the water, having had just enough time to catch a breath to hold. He spun about in the water and came up facing away. He began to paddle in a circle reciting poetry he was making up as he went along.
" The water flows, the ocean grows, sunshine glows, and the farmer sows. He waters plants, and veggies grow. Consumption starts as a basic need everyone has to feed. That process starts with a seed. Little wolves grow big and strong. Always learning right from wrong. Some will remember, others will not. to be considered evil, what a thought. I prefer to keep the heavenly mandate. life free, that's just great. Boundless energy in my veins. I care not for little pains. to help others is my goal, I wait for tawny to finish making that thing ahhhh!"
He gets playfully impatient and turns around just in time to have her call him over. He swims as fast as possible towards her. As he gets closer he just leans on a rock, leaving his lower half in the water.
"What is whatis it what is it? i wants ta seee!
He says excitedly his tail swishing in the water as he eagerly awaits her to show him what it is.
Tawny hopped down to a lower rock when Range got closer, sitting down and dangling her legs into the water. Occasionally her foot would brush up against his side as she held the necklace out. It was clear that the female was blushing this time, hoping that he liked the present. The threads, though there had only been three pulled away from the large flag, made a thick cord that looked and felt strong. The two brightly colored rocks stood out amongst the dark threads, almost shining from the smooth polish that lying on the bottom of the pond had given them. Smiling, she leaned down and wrapped the length around his neck and knotted the ends together tightly, patting the two rocks that lay at the base of his throat.

After the necklace was secured she pulled her hands back and curled them onto her lap, looking away in shy embarrassment. Though she loved making things and giving them away to others, she was shy and nervous when it came to them saying thanks or giving praise. It was awkward and she felt that she didn't deserve it, usually just smiling and nodding without really listening before making her exit.

Before Range could really start saying anything the little female jumped up and went over to the remaining rocks and such, kneeling and picking through them. The pretty ones were placed in the little rabbit skin satchel tied like a necklace around her throat. It was perfect for the little treasure that she often found when exploring the lands. Often it was full of flowers, rocks and shells, making little clinking and tinkling noises with each of her body's movements.
WC: 206

Range lifted the rocks up slowly to look at them. He stared with an expressionles face at first not understanding.
"They match my eyes!
He exclaimed loudly as he began to smile again. He let the necklace fall back against his body as he swam back out into the water. He started slowly a light paddle then began to pick up speed. As he reached the other end of the pool he did a full circle underwater, placing his feet against the rock he pushed off. He was practically flying.
Mmm. New necklace. Warm water. Mmm.
As he reached back to where tawny was stationed he slowed down as not to crash. Getting out of the water he stood there his fur dripping and matted. He began to shake from side to side rapidly, sending water every which way, This was half to dry off and half playing with Tawny. He laughed slightly as he began his ascent out of the falls, climbing slowly. He felt deaf after reaching the top, it was so loud down there and so quiet up here. He smirked lightly and shook oncemore for good measure before plopping on the ground and waiting for Tawny to arrive.
Tawny shyly crouched near the pile of other rocks that she hadn't used in the necklace making. A soft chuckle rumbled up through her chest and throat when she heard the young male exclaim something in an excited tone. Though she didn't quite understand, her eyes caught him glancing down at the necklace as he gripped it in one hand. Smiling, she turned away again and went back to searching around happily, wondering what kinds of things she could make next.

Some splashing was heard and the girl turned slowly, watching as Range swam quickly towards the rocky shore. He slowed just before his head cracked into the rock and then drug himself up and out. She yelped and scrambled backwards when he began to shake, sending a large spray of water all over her body. Wet once more, Tawny bared her teeth at him playfully and pretended to ignore him for a while. Her ears flicked around while he shook again and then started moving, keeping track of his every step. When he got to the top, where they had first started off, she scooped up the rocks and tiny bones that were prettiest and dropped them into the little pouch around her neck. Standing and stretching, she yawned and started climbing as well, quickly reaching the top and flopping down on her back a few feet away from him.