Into the Infinite
Winging this as her first post in the new pack land for her. Assuming this has taken place right after she was accepted into Shadowed Sun. All welcome!
[html]

So this was it. Gazing up at trees that were clearly hundreds of years older than any life form that dwelled here with them, surely the very trees had experienced much in their lifetimes thus far. Sunlight streamed through the canopies, causing strain on eyesight. Not that it particularly bothered her, but in a way felt quite good to take a moment to reflect on nature and on those little annoyances that so many tended to pass up in their consuming, multi-tasking lives. Perhaps reflecting on nature was an ironic statement, for Amaranth and any other soul for that matter, was simply a being of the wilderness altogether. They knew of the wild’s secrets, obeyed the temperaments of Mother Nature as if she was their very blood mother herself, were able to survive the harshest conditions. Yet, as many would dub herself and others as true creatures of the wild that were connected to the wild spirit, Amara couldn’t help but think that even the most free of beings were still shackled in their personal torments. Even as the age old trees lived in the heart of the wild, them too experienced their own hardships. Not even the trees were an exception to this.

Or i’ve just been on the brink of insanity from everything, and have finally been saved. Smirking a little at this thought, the full figured wolf form was finding pleasure in roaming about upon her four paws around what was Shadowed Sun. Extremely grateful of Tayui’s acceptance, Amara felt like Shadowed Sun was subconsciously welcoming to her tired travels. At least now she could get a break, as far as physically exerting went. I’ll never be the same, though, after getting infected. My inner torments are still here. Will always be there no matter where I go. Couldn’t get away from the inner poisons and memories of her mind, no matter how far her paws carried her. But now things were semi-okay. Or, she hoped that it would be. She had not met any other members of the pack yet, and was a little anxious on how they would accept her, or like her for that matter. For now, Amaranth would keep to her business of silently observing and admiring the territory, getting familiar with certain areas, whilst hoping to run into Tayui again, maybe, or another member that inhibited the pack. Whether the encounters would be good or bad with whoever it was with, it felt refreshing overall to at least meet some civilized individuals.

[/html]