How long do you think 'Souls will last?
Not that I want it to end, I'm just curious. Everybody can share their opinions here; I'm not asking for one answer.
It's been going on for 10 years, so I think it'll last a pretty long time!
FOREVAH!
Not to mention we've been steadily gaining members.. I think it'll last a good while. So long is there is an interest for this sort of thing.
Until the oil runs out! (Or we find another energy source Big Grin )
Mmmm. 'Souls has been having a lot of success lastly, so i doubt that it will end soon. So i will second Fred's answer ^w^
LOL Fred, you're my new favourite person. XD
'Souls is like a cockroach...
You can put it in a microwave and it won't cook?
QUOTE (Kable Catori @ Aug 7 2011, 03:47 PM)
You can put it in a microwave and it won't cook? [/quote]
LoL i think that 'Souls can survive a f***in' fire and stay alive!!

Oh, wait...that has already happened XD
I have a feeling that souls has some pretty good staying power XD Now perhaps if the SA members were all to up and leave within a short period of time things could get interesting but there are always new players coming in and new packs being formed as well as the fact that there is a ton of land which is unplayable which could become usable in the future if there was a continued increase. I really don't see souls going anywhere for a very long time XD
I suspect.. as long as there is enough money to pay for the hosting! Buy titles, people! Wink
Well, according to our fund, I think we'll be doing well for a long while >_> I really hope that Souls stays for a long time; I love it here--its fun, and I enjoy rping with you all <3 Actually, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun rping o_0
Hosting is quite expensive each year, apparently! I assume the funds we have now are enough for like 1,5 years-ish Smile Our guild site wants $120 each year for hosting, and I assume this solution is no cheaper.
0_0 *makes plans to buy as many titles as possible/donate lots as soon as I get a job again*
QUOTE (Jazper Rhiannon-Knight @ Aug 7 2011, 04:00 PM)
Now perhaps if the SA members were all to up and leave within a short period of time things could get interesting [/quote]
This has happened before, and 'Souls survived. Granted not all the admins left though.
Until I die.

No, really.

u_u
...... *looks at the key*

not long then? Sadness. :C

XD
XD Kiri's key's hover-over...lolol
Nah, Kiri is immortal, she will live forevah!! XD