Calming Activities
I have been noticing a bit of a change Saxif's character... its fun and all but I really actually designed my character to be good. Though her actions as of late have begun to start a trend in her behaviour. Saxif has a dark side that well everyone does to some degree her just more so than others that she tries to keep hidden. With the war and stuff that side has begun to surface more and more. If changes aren't made when the war is done she might become evil... Now this part I would like suggestions about.

I came up with a few ideas to start settling the beast so to speak. One was her spirit journey as most Aniwayan's go through. She will return with a bigger connection to her religious beliefs... but then I thought... is it enough to just say a few words every night to release that tension? So now I have come up with the idea that Saxif should maybe learn to play an instrument, sing, draw... or something of the sort. I feel the creativity would really start to calm her mind and soul a bit more returning her to balance. What other activities should I explore for Saxif and who has these skills to pass on to her?
Ayasha can teach her to carve wood. Shiloh taught her but she can't carve anymore Sad But Ayasha can!
Ooo, she would probably like to make a little wolf for Shiloh.
Shiloh would like that.
Since Saxif is a refugee in Cercatori d'Arte right now there are a lot of characters that could peak her interest in different artistic activities. Shawchert plays a few instruments, Bangle crafts and schleps merchandise, Skye gardens, etc. The garden is a focus this month as well, and that releases some energy and is a nurturing type of task that might help her some.

Also, I suggest playing with pups. Cercatori is full of pups right now. Children can make people really happy even if they don't want to be. Maybe you can find a thread with one of the pups (Skye and Bangle's pups are still NPCs, but Orin/Shaw's girls have players) for a little fun/relax time? Kind of steady her, remind her that there's still a lot of good in the world that's worth fighting for and preserving.
slight correction bout shaw, he plays the flute and carves, both very calming things, and she could possibly help take care of a baby ferret?