[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

out of character text

Aeron smiled it was simple to get a woman to beg for it once you hit what they liked. She had to admit that it was not easy to find where charm loved it the most. She had not laid with another in so long and she feared hurting her. She smiled as charm screamed to stop and within minutes changed her mind.

Aeron smiled as she continued to work on her unsing her fingers trying to be delicate. She just didn't want to hurt her. Maybe someday she would think about removing the blasted things. After all her mate back home went through the ceremony where they removed them. Maybe Aeron could do it too. She continued her attack on the girl wanting to make her feel the best she could.

She could feel the woman beginning to the point as Aeron slowed down just to prolong it for a moment as she sped up again. She smiled removing her mouth she continued to finger her as she bent up and smiled. "Now was I everything you expected from a woman." She asked as she looked at her. Those purple eyes drawing her in. She removed her hand and gently placed a hand on either side of charm. "God your beautiful." She said as she felt her necklace shift on her fur hanging away from her. Now the question was what did the other woman want to do now.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The she wolf felt totally weak against this new very welcomed attack. The female screamed out to the coyote female. Charm whined a high pitched whine as she would cry out with any movement in her, ever touch every breath, even every shift of her own hips that she would make to adjust her-self, she found her-self going closer and closer towards that invisible brick wall that had orgasm written on it in big bold red letter.
With a scream out of the Sawtooth mouth she gasped for air as she felt the finger plunge into her, she sat up looking at the lady, as she gasped trying to hold back another deep screaming moan. One hand in front of her chest while, the other acted as a kick stand for her body. ”God Aeron…I don’t I’ve ever see anything hotter and anyone sexier then you right now. “ The black ears on the female rolled back as she smiled as her, feeling a new feeling from this shift of her body, it was another high that brought her to rolling her head back lifting her hips off the ground, as she rolled her hips back and forth.

Bringing her hips back down as looked down again as she brought her fingers down to her own tender cut, rubbed around and messing around with the little nub that she knew she had where the lips meet at the top. It was wet down there, wetter then she could ever re-call that it ever had been. The calio female let her back bear down the weight of the odd pose, as she traded hands, the we slimy fingers slipped into Charm’s own mouth as she licked and sucked upon them, as she whined while the once clean hands went about assisting the golden brown females.

Letting her hand slip down it grabbed her nipple pulling up in. As she whine, pulling the nipple out she pinched them and flicked at them as she huffed her body no longer able to take the great amount of pleasure as it gave out and she feel back, however that didn’t stop her from helping the female. ”Oh…Oh…Oh god Aeron…” Charm screamed out as she felt the sudden squiring of fluid out of her body, and then it was like she had finally hit that brick wall.

”Wow…” Charm spoke as the female questioned her on if she was everything that she had hoped for. ”You…You have been blessed with a tongue of a snake and the fingers of the gods. My sweet lady..” Charm spoke as she leaned up licking the females upper chest and kissing it, as she nuzzled her head into her.
”Please…let me repay you…” Charm begged as she lifted her leg up a bit rubbing her leg on the female’s inner legs, while the female found her-self wrapping her arms around the female’s waist.

The lady did not want the night to end, she wanted them to just stay here, Charm would snuggle up into her, and play with the lady’s body as she worked on fine tuning her ways of pleasure so that she in the long run could bring more joy to Soran in the bed room.

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron felt so happy intertwined with the calico princess she was not willing to let her go. As aeron pleased her her charm joined in and it only increased just what aeron was feeling. She could feel herself getting more and more excited.
Charm screamed and moaned and it made aeron think of what she could make Io do.

Aeron smiled removing her hand she smiled licking her fingers she smiled. "I'm glad someone finds my company pleasing." She said as she snuggled into charm. She really didn't want to go home but she was need to sooner or later she couldn't hide here forever.

No one had ever said that to her before sliding onto her side she smiled. "The gifts we are given are special are they not." She had to admit being touched made her fur stand on end she hadn't been touched like this in a while. "My body is your toy my dear." she said as she moaned lightly charms knee was rubbing her and making her want what she shouldn't. She reached for charm trying to pull her on to her. Aeron wanted to kiss her and steal her away. She would miss the company of the calico temptress. Laying back aeron looked at her, golden eyes looking into lush purple eyes. "I want to steal you away take you home with me. Your company is intoxicating." she said raising a hand to the woman's head. Maybe aeron no longer knew what love was.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

At this time, she was fine with Aeron thinking of Io while she was with her, after all she is doing this to feed a lust, and to see if she was ready to be an open relationship with a female, one that would involve everything right down to sexual contact. She needed to know in her hand and with her whole body that she could be in love and make love to someone of the same gender as her.

The female nuzzled into the female as her heart still rushing from the sudden onset of joy that was washed over her body. She whined softly ” Pleasure is an understatement.” She sighed as she rubbed her muzzle though the female’s stomach. ” That was the best thing I can say I have ever felt.” Charm meekly confessed to the she coyote.

”Maybe in another life” Charm whispered as she moved to lie over top of the smaller female. She started with her face, she ran her long muzzle into her neck as she started to nip at her while she rubbed her body up against the female, like she was a male trying to have intercourse with a female. Right now it was about getting her ready, preparing her body for the prize of her mouth meeting the lips.

A finger slow moved around the lady’s lower regions, softly tracing with a claw around the lips, she did not want to allow the body that much pleasure just yet. The female gave one harder nip knowing she would leave a wolf version of a hickey upon her neck, which was the time when she allowed her finger to plunge into the female, as she felt the warmth of the female’s insides. She shuddered as she couldn’t help it, she moved down nipping along the sides of the female. Lifting her head up she looked at the lady under her, as her fingers danced in and out of the lady learning all of her area.

[/html]
[html]

Yay

Aeron was laying down Charm on top of her. She had to admit the woman was truly a drug. Her touch sent shivers up aerons spine as she laid there. She hadn't really had this for months. She wanted charm to just not stop, why was it that the woman was just so much. Aeron was becoming soft. She was falling for a woman and Aeron was mated this was bad.

Charm teased her tracing her loving her body so gently. She closed her eyes her breathing slowed as she just allowed Charm to use her. She had no idea she was the tester that she was not much to Charm. she had wanted nothing more then to bring Charm home.

Aeron shifted her legs lightly as Charm toyed with her lower body. "Oh god." Aeron gasped as charm plunged her fingers into her. She hadn't felt so good in so long. She opened her eyes looking at Charm as she panted lightly. "Please don't stop." She pleaded lightly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

There was a shift in her body, Charm could feel it, she wasn’t sure if this shift was because she was enjoying the mess that the two was into, or if she was simply fixing her-self around to try to find some type of joy in this matter.

Lifting her head up Charm looked down at her, as she wished she was able to read her mind to know what she was thinking about. Her face spoke of joy, so maybe she was doing something right by the willing victim.
Finger pulled out as Charm sniffed at them licking at one of her own furry digits, smacking her lips she winked suggestive at the female. With a soft moan Charm pushed her hips into the female as she wanted to please her so badly, just as she had done for her.

Charm lowered over the body again as she allowed her hand to hold a breast with in them, kissing them softly as her other hand rubbed the inside of her legs, she wanted to have the female feel as wonderful as she had. ” I wouldn’t dream of it.” She softly whispered to the lady that was under her.

[/html]