[M] - I guess this is what they call the end
Lucifer was so close, so close to spilling his seed into her again. It was sad though that he was so caught up with the feelings he had for Colibri and Jasper that he didn't think about how sex with her felt any more. Lucifer Pulled into her hips as whined so close he was ready to push one last time when he felt the smack upon his face, though with how she had been before but this time the male scream like a little girl as kicked off of him he whined trying to hold onto her he wanted to finish. But it was to late she was off of him walking away. "I'm not done...." He whined very loudly, he was so close...to close just to be left alone.

"To bad I wasn't there to show you how to make him go wild." Lucifer took to getting him-self off, he though of Colibri, he thought of Jasper. He whined looking at Deuce back side. God. The male coughed as he quickly moved, reaching out grabbing her holding one of her hips in his arm as he moved her tail to the side as he moved into her. "Uhh shit..." The male took to primal moves as he took both of her hips and pulled them back into him as he ramped into her, leaning over her taking the scruff on her neck in his mouth holding her down as he held him-self over her, throwing his hips into her. As he locked him-self into her for a second letting him-self finishing off what she had started. Tenderly he pulled out for a second before finding where it was laying before that feeling much better. the male panted softly as he let go of her neck falling limp upon her.
he was on top of her, and she took to fighting against him, uncaring of how it felt to have him locked into her. She'd wanted him to spill his seed into her, yes. That had been the plan. But all he saw from her was Colibri and Jasper. It infuriated her, and she was already making plans to avenge herself on him.

He laid limp on her now. If she froze, she could close her eyes and pretend it was back when they still loved eachother. When he'd loved only her. "get off of me you stupid oaf!"
He got what he wanted the animal had once again been put to rest. She had drawn out the monster in him, he had to finish, it was past the point of doing it him-self. Only the thoughts of Jasper or the thoughts of Colibri would be able to finish him off. Then there was Deuce....she had started something, with him, and in law of nature he really need to finish off. The male had let him-self sit there inside of her. It was a great feeling, though not as high as having sex with Jasper, but you had to deal with what you had. Then came her voice, the male whined. Though he would have been better off ignoring her maybe. "I can't?!" Why would he want to get out of the warm spot he had found? Why?
Deuc snarled, bucking her back. She yelped as his knot popped out of her, bringing the scent of fresh blood to the den. She pushed him away, sitting up and glaring at him. Her voice was frigid as she hissed, "Don't ever touch me again, unless it's me you're thinking about, Lucifer!" She stood, needing to feel taller, more in control. Her life was falling apart. She knew it. She jerked the ring he'd given her the night they'd concieved the boys off the delicate silver chain, throwing it into the underbrush surrounidg their den. A grand gesture. "Guess you'll have to find another meaningless token for your other lovers, lucifer.
The male howled in pain as she popped his knot out of her. He bucked into her a few more times trying to find her hole to place it back in her. Till he feel over for her push, the male laid there looking at her lost. "Then get back over here! I'll think only of you." He would to if it ment more sex, he had something good like that once before and he wasn't sure if he was able to get it again. He just wanted to have more, it was like a drug once he got a small taste he wasn't able to go away from it. The male watched her throw the ring...it crushed him...he coiled up as a child would after being beaten. He had found that, and gave it to her as a token of the love. Now it was a token of the love they had for the kids...but now...it was nothing to her. He started to cry, how could she...
"Then get back over here! I'll think only of you." Deuce laughed bitterly. Shoulda thought of that before, Lucifer. There's no point to being mates if there's no love. And you stopped loving me a long time ago. Her eyes softened momentarilly at the sight of her (now) former mate's tears.

Her voice remained icy, however. You brought this on yourself, Lucifer. I was always faithful to you, until the very end. She paused, then turned away. Goodbye... Was that something wistful in her voice? Or was it just how dry her throat was?
It killed him knowing that ring...that one little ring she no longer wanted. the male laid on the ground in tears curled up like a child. He whined he would do just about any thing to make her take it back. Not the whole mate part, he was loving the free life, he was able to sleep around with whom ever and not a soul wanted him to pay for it. He was a free man. But the ring...it was something the meant a lot to him. He had gone out of his way to make sure it would have been what she wanted.No..please...don't say goodbye."Faithful in the bed, yes but of heart of soul of mind? No way! Now many times had she tried to kill him? Lucifer wanted the family to be whole again.
She didn't even turn around to see him. Didn't turn to look at him again. She could feel the barriers climbing the walls of her heart, erecting themselves quickly. He begged for it not to be goodbye. She laughed bitterly. She took a step forward, the hardest step she'd ever made. Her voice was firmer, stornger, less wistful. Goodbye. And with that she walked away from their den. It was home no longer.