Cover your eyes
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: The kids and Zafier giving Ayita a new home. Home situated a bit south of the hotel about 5 or 6 miles. Date set on the 25th

We are one you and I we are like the earth and sky

Zafier looked at Amaranth and Liam as he smiled. Now I know its been a hard long road but we did it He said as he dusted off his hands. this house he had found a few months ago and he was going to make it his home until he found out his sister was pregnant again. The shack that her and the king shared just wasn't any good for them. He dusted off his hands and smiled. "Now we just need to make sure everything is set and we can reveal it

Amaranth looked at Liam and smiled the boy was turning into a man each and everyday. Although their brother had left they were here with the returned Kable to help their mother. Amaranth patted Liam's back a little and gave him a wave to come and follow. Liam nodded as he followed his older sister. I'm so happy Mara, Mama and da and I will have a new home." He stated as he smiled. He looked at his sister with his bi colored eyes that seemed so unique to him and his brother.

Amaranth smiled at the young boy as she moved into the house. "So uncle whats left to finish?" She asked as she looked around. She couldn't believe that he had fixed the holes in the ceiling and made the house on the outside look as good as he could. Liam had been helping him for a while and it was only after everyone found out her mother was expecting did zafier tell Amaranth he was working on a home. Ever since Noah had left Liam was out doing things or at home learning. But for the past few weeks he had been hiding out with their uncle who was trying to make things right.

amaranth hey snap out of it theres work to do zafier snapped as he moved into the house. Alright the table needs to be set up and there are furs on the wagon out side. You collected blankets and brought over your mothers stuff from their home. So Mara you finish there room and the pups room, Liam help me finish down here and once your done go get your mother. He said as they all scattered.

Amaranth ran out side and started taking armfuls of things and bring them back inside. She had to admit she was enjoying putting something together for her parents. With age came maturity and change and she was happy to go along for the ride.

Liam helped his uncle set up chairs and lay some things out in the living room. Zafier smiled at the boy as he filled the fire place with wood and began to work on lighting it. He smiled nodding to him to go get Ayita and maybe even Vigilante if he were home. Though he wanted to know how amaranth managed to get Ayita's stuff if they were home.

Liam had to admit using his mothers horse to get to and from places would be easier if he had been taking lessons. Instead of just throwing himself onto the horse when ever he could. Now he was off to the not so far away old home to get his mother and surprise her. Though he had to admit what would he do if his father wasn't home. He might panic that Ayita had left. Shrugging he urged the horse onward.

"Mom! Dad!" Liam called as he and his mothers horse came flying into the yard of the house.

Poor ayita was struck with panic as she raced out side to see what was wrong with her son. Liam what is going on?" she asked as he smiled and patted the horse. come mother hop on. close your eyes no peaking and hold on to me. Urging the mare on. this time with not so much hase he headed back slowing to think of his father. But his uncle really did want mother to see the home after all they nearly cleared the home they lived in out. Ayita held on to her son. He was small not fully grown yet and she couldn't help but think about what he'd be like as a man. Mom get ready ok Ayita smiled as she waited for her son to tell her what to do. alright mom get ready to open your eyes.

Alright Liam but i want to know what this is all about. Ayita said as she felt a hand on her. Oh sis just shut up and enjoy for once. To you and your love from me and the kids. Zafier said helping her down. Open your eyes mom." amaranth said as she waited.

Ayita opened her eyes looking at the put together building that had various patches and fixes to it. its so lovely. though why did you all do this?" She asked as they all smiled at her.

Ayita speaks Amaranth/ Liam speak Zafier speaks

One family under the sun
<style>
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5D478B; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heraldictxt i {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8B008B; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heraldictxt u {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9E0508; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]