Family NPCs
Since Krystalle was dropped, would I be able to NPC her as well as paz and Amon or would that be going against the NPC rules or what?
Sadly I think that would be going against rules, though I'm sure mentioning her and what they did previous days isn't against it, but playing her with the pups would more likely be a nono, we are only allowed 1 NPC wolf Sad I'm not positive though and you MAY be able to get permission from SA but that is totally up to them.
I was looking for a sure answer. thanks for putting in what you think though >.>
Actually, I am uncertain, but I'll post about it in the SA forum and we will get back to you with our answer! <3
Thanks libs-love <333
Puppies born on-board are not counted as regular NPCs in that regard, so keeping Krystalle as your +1 NPC with the puppies should be fine! C8

edit: As long as Kiki is all right with this, of course ;o
Well would it matter that Krystalle was my adoptable in the first place? plus she did say that i could NPC her/put her back up for adoption in her dropping thread. Smile

and also thanks <333
Wasn't aware. :3
Yah, all of my dropped adoptables go back to their original creator -- I'm not gonna hoard them from the world, man. <3
QUOTE (Halo Lykoi @ Aug 29 2011, 11:53 AM)
Wasn't aware. :3 [/quote]
This is why i keep tabs on the bottom of my main profile to let people know what adoptables I have out and which are still up for adoption and whatnot :3
STILL WASN'T AWARE SO THERE, HAH!!
WELL, NOW YOU ARE, MUWHAHAHAHAH! Big GrinD ilu libri <33
DAYM RIGHT >:O <333
QUOTE (Halo Lykoi @ Aug 29 2011, 01:30 PM)
DAYM RIGHT >:O <333[/quote]
[Image: like_pirate.png]