eunuch
I had a character idea rolling back and forth in my head. It'll be a very long time before I make him, probably, both because I'll have to meet the requirements first and I don't think I can handle another character. However, I'd like to ask before I entertain more ideas of bringing him to 'Souls...

First off, his name is Ephraim, just so I don't have to keep saying "him" and "the character." xD Anyway, he belonged to a pack way back when, and when he was younger, he accidentally caused the deaths of some children. He had been neglectful when watching them, so some of them decided to play on the ice; they fell through and drowned. The pack council decided to castrate him as punishment. They did not think that Ephraim would be able to take care of children in the future and wanted to make sure that he never fathered any. As such, he is less developed in some ways than a intact male wolf. (I will do my best to research the exact effects.)

I wanted to know if something like this would be allowed at 'Souls. I know that some packs remove the genitals for punishment, but that is usually followed by death. I know that hermaphroditic characters are not allowed to be played here because they're mostly used for shock value, and I didn't know if a castrated character would fall into the category of "shock value."
I think this would be fine.

Castration is very different from a hermaphroditic characters since it's something that happened in their life, rather than being born that way. It's a pretty standard procedure and not uncommon in older cultures, so it makes sense that some Luperci societies would use it as a punishment (or even just a way of life for lesser castes?). I'm glad to hear you'll be doing your own research on the matter as well. Smile
Thank you very much for the quick answer. Smile