everything changes
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/aero.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: woosh

Aeron sighed as she roamed the lands she called home. She was good at keeping herself busy as the days progressed. She was pregnant again and not showing yet. As she stood by the entrance to the caves. She wanted to go outside and do something but she had to admit she didn't know what to do.

Aeron sighed as she looked at the silver bracelet. She loved her mate and was happy to be starting a family. She had to admit that though she hadn't been happy at first she had gotten used to the idea that they had to do things a certain way to make it through life.

Yawning Aeron stretched as she let out a whistle. She figured she'd get her horse to join her and maybe she could trap a few useful animals. She was hoping to be able to train a few to spy on pack's but she'd never spoken to an animal before. That was a lie she "talked" to her horse Elzar. He was the only man she trusted. But she had seen many creatures in the area maybe she could get a cat or something to help her.

Table by Ayita

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Mido is in Optime Form

It had been a very long morning for the Zepar. He had slept like crap the night before, waking up sore and irritable. He left the cave system early to

run and train. Now it was midday and he felt mildly better than once he left. Mido groaned as he rubbed his neck walking to the entrance of the caves. He

kept his vision downward making sure he wouldn’t trip himself and fall, which would be just perfect.

Not particularly paying attention to his surroundings he was startled by a whistle. Picking up his gaze from the ground he saw a copper and tan colored

female standing near the entrance. Awesome, somebody else he had yet to meet. She didn’t look too enthused, nor did she look like she was very certain

either. He wondered what kind of a personality she had. As he approached he tried to imagine a good conversation starter. What lovely weather, I haven’t

seen you around, hi I’m Mido, I’m kinda new here, NO, NO, NO and NO everything he thought of was crap!

As he was about to walk by he stopped and turned toward her. She paid no attention to him as he looked at her. Mido opened his mouth “Hi.” He

closed his mouth and his eyes went wide, he couldn’t think of anything to say. Oh what an idiot he thought to himself.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron had been standing there getting ready to light a cigarette the disgusting habit she had picked up from Io. She had finally pulled out a cig she stood there searching for her lighter. She had not cared much about the man who was coming towards her or walking by her.

He stopped as she got the lighter to finally work his mouth opened and he spoke. Hi, hi really thats all he had to say. She was standing outside enjoying the light and this man had to speak with her. hi what the heck was that rolling her eyes she looked at him. "Hello" she said as she removed the cig from her mouth.

Now she had invoked the beast she had greeted him back now he would stay and she would need to carry on a conversation. She placed her cig back in her mouth and took a drag as she removed it blowing the smoke out slowly. She had little care in the world today. She knew she needed to be out doing things and she just was slowly getting to it today. She had to think about how to catch a cat.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Mido felt really stupid having just stared at the copper female

and only summoning the word hi to greet her. Honestly it was the

best he could muster, he knew nothing about her and only interacted

with a couple of Anathemas’ members. He watched her closely,

looking for anything that would tell him a little about her other

than a cigarette. She seemed irritable, and bothered by his

presence. Upon closer inspection, he caught her roll her eyes at

him. She replied with a greeting of equal value. Her response

brought a smile to his face, he could see this being entirely

against her will, but not everybody could be pleased. He shrugged

his shoulders with satisfaction.

Mido looked back to the woman with the unenthused eyes.“I can

see that talking to me is probably the last thing you would want to

be doing, but can I ask your name?”
He asked not expecting

much from her. He thought she might get fed up with him and tell

him to get lost or something.“What are you just standing out

here for anyway?”
He prodded her with another question he

thought he might get her to show some more personality.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000;

margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px;

font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center;

width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url

(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000;

letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid

#000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px;

background-image:url

(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png);

border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid

solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/aero.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Aeron had not really wanted to talk to anyone but the thing was she was just standing here it was inevitable that someone happen to come by and talk with her. She looked at him and smiled . "I wouldn't say that." She said trying to be friendly. She just really detested men she couldn't imagine what she needed to motivate her from this spot. Though this would be a good reason get rid of him by leaving.

"Thinking" she said plainly as she looked at him. She then turned to look away. "I set out traps to catch cats or something of their size." She stated. Now the thing was how was she going to make the stupid things work to her advantage. She knew being an iblis knowing low speach was important and she just hadn't ever really talked to animals other then her horse and she hardly under stood him. "I need to train them to be useful and learn to speak with them. You wouldn't happen to know Low speach would you?" She asked looking at him. Her golden eyes focused on him.

Table by Ayita

[/html]
[html]

The copper toned female had said more than a single word to him; he was utterly shocked and had to prevent his jaw from dropping. She didn’t tell him her

name but there was a brief moment where she had been friendly. The mysterious woman apparently had hidden traps littered about to catch something of small

size. She had told the newcomer that she wanted to train them and be able to speak with them. The woman proceeded to ask him if he knew low speech. Her

golden eyes void of emotion directed at him. “Low speech? Unfortunately I do not know low speech, I never knew anyone who was able to understand

creatures other canines.”
He replied to the woman’s question. Talking about low speech got him wondering. There was probably somebody here in Anathema

who understood low speech and could teach him, maybe he should learn it. “Sorry, wish I did.” He said to her shrugging his shoulders. He if could

understand other creatures he would never wonder what they were talking about, ever. He couldn’t help her with that particular issue.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Aeron looked at him huffing a bit. So she hit another dead end. She had to admit she wasn't sure if she was doing anything right with the animals and with no one she knew knowing low speech she was having a hard time. She smiled. "Thats ok it happens I'll keep working at it." she said trying to be kind. She whistled as the only feline she had at the time emerged from a tree. At this point she wasn't sure if they were communicating or if she was training her.

"This is thisle." She said reaching for the fluffy white cat. She got nothing but an evil glare back. Thisle showed her distaste for the situation. Thisle let out a low rumble as she protested being held the idea of being held not making her happy. The death look from the mix would be enough to kill anyone as Aeron put her down. "You see the thing is trying to read her. and I still need to train and catch birds." She said.

"Stupid, dog thing." Thisle commented at Aeron. As she flicked her tail in annoyance. The feline just didn't get what Aeron wanted.

Table by Ayita

[/html]
[html]

Low speech was not something the Zepar understood. He did wish he could help though, there was never a need for interaction with other animals before and he didn’t for see it in the near future, but apparently this woman did. She had said she would keep at it. Whether or not the copper toned female would completely understand it or not, spend enough time with anyone or thing and generally end up knowing it.

She whistled summoning a cat from out of the trees. The mystery woman called the feline Thisle. She made an attempt to pick it up, but she got nothing but attitude back from it. She told the male that she had troubles reading the cat and that she wanted to catch birds. It made sense, cats were great at catching birds and if you could convince a cat to bring you birds then why not? “Thisle right? It’s a cute cat. In my opinion, I think you just need to get it to like you. Spend enough time with it and you’ll understand it really well. You have great ideas, and you seem determined enough, I’m pretty sure the whole low-speech thing will work out for you.” He told the female.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron looked at the young man maybe for once she could pass the dis-stain for men. "Aeron Ganesa, Thats my name. She felt ok enough to tell the young man. Because for once maybe a man wouldn't be useless. Why don't you sit and we can maybe learn together." She said. After all being able to talk to things would make the caves feel less like holes in the ground.

She looked at the Feline "Lets see, Can you say hi?" Aeron asked looking at her. Cats were supposed to be on their level she thought. "Meow" Thisle commented. As she sat up straight. licking her paw, the make me attitude about her.

Aeron rolled her eyes as she looked at the cat. "Just one word." She said looking at her. "No Way." Thisle said moving closer to Mido. The man seemed way nicer. She batted her big eyes and leaned towards him. Aeron glared at her. "He thinks I'm cute, Your a stupid thing." Aeron shook her head she was talking finally but could the man hear her? Aeron shook her head she'd show her cute when she shaved her down.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Spending time with the copper toned female seemed to lighten her mood, she started to sound less bothered by his presence. She told the Zepar her name,

the woman was known as Aeron Ganesa. He would easily remember it since he hadn’t heard a name quite that unique before. She said they might be able to

learn low-speech together. He walked over and squatted down near the woman, watching the unmotivated cat intently.

Aeron asked Thisle if it was capable of saying the word hi. Mido’s focus on the cat was far too intense, waiting for it to speak or meow or something.

Thisle meowed back at Aeron, growing frustrated with the feline she asked for anything at all. The cat’s earlier attitude with him changed completely as it

moved nearer to him. The cats lips moved and a meow did not escape it’s mouth. What he caught was the words cute and stupid. Who was cute and what was

stupid? One eyebrow rose as his jaw dropped, he pointed a finger toward the cat. “This cat can talk!” Mido had been dumbfounded by what just

happened. He glanced at Aeron then back to Thisle. “Wait! Did you just call me stupid?!” He became irritated with the feline, he still could not

believe the cat talked or rather that he could partially understand it.

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.zombie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... mbies2.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Thisle tossed her tail back and forth as she looked at mido. "not oo it" She said flicking her tail at Aeron who's ears twitched with a slight aggravation. she wanted the cat to behave. She just couldn't see why it was so hard to understand.

Aeron looked at her. "I'm not stupid." She retorted. the cat spoke a fluctuating language. the cat seemed to bounce between high speech and low speech. Maybe that was why Aeron was having such a hard time understanding her. "I you" the cat commented rubbing against the male.

Aeron sighed as she looked at the cat she may just turn it into dinner at this point. "What don't you like about me?" She asked as the cat strutted towards her a flicked its tail at her. "Oo stupid." thisle said seating herself.

Aeron looked at Mido, she chuckled a bit. "Seems like she's taken a liking to you. Maybe she has issues with yotes." She said with a smiled. Though then again maybe if Aeron knew what the hell to do with cats maybe she'd be a better owner.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The male still crouched on the ground, he had trouble

understanding the cat. He shrugged his shoulders low speech, high

speech it really didn’t matter to him either way. Thisle brushed

up against his legs, displaying its feline like behavior and giving

Aeron quite a bit of attitude. Mido scratched at the top of its

head, playing with it, petting it occasionally. He watched the

copper-toned woman’s expression as the cat irritated the crap out

of her.

Aeron tried to get an answer out of the cat for its attitude

toward her. The cat went over to her and proceeded to be a cat and

say something about stupid to her. The Zepar eyeballed the cat,

watching it treat its master like dirt. Then the woman said

something about Thisle taking a liking to him, making him snicker.

Maybe the cat did take a liking to him, but he really wasn’t a

feline kind of guy, he did nothing more than mind them. Mido could

just read the frustration on Aeron’s face. ” I’ll be honest with

you, I don’t know what you expect out this animal. Cats just

really are pretty useless except for being pampered, lazy and

lounging around. Not the kind of animal I would look for help

from.”
He said to her, mildly insulting the feline.

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton

Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;

}
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-

size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center;

margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-

indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times

new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }