[J]oining Blind
yes yes, that is me ^^ I dont want to hold you two up, so Mati will leave now and i'll have you titled up. Smile feel free to continue posting after the joining post that follows this one, you two have a good thread happening ... welcome welcome!
[html]

Mati had come to many joiners, meeting them and introducing them to her mother Anu. It was natural for her to travel to the border and greet a lone wolf. But this was a scary and uneasy time, and they had to be weary of those lingering around their territory's lines. Mati watched her ebony grandmother, and saw no unease and listened to her words. I come in the place of my mother. She spoke, slightly stoic in tone. The pain of her adoptive mother's captivity had made her heart harder then before, for she needed to be strong while they battled for her return.

The woman nodded at the introduction and she replied swiftly. I trust your words, and your opinion. She spoke to Soran with a small smile. Then turning to the newcomer Mati spoke, Welcome then Blind, Soran can show you around. If she pleases. I assume she will tell you of the enemies we now have too. Purple gaze glanced at the elder wolfess to confirm that she would indeed let her know of the harsh world they now lived in if she had not already. Eyes back on the new Dreamer she left her with, I hope Crimson Dreams suites you. A soft smile and the woman departed, off to seek their alphess and speak of a new member.

[/html]
Welcome to Crimson Dreams!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Customs so that you and your character can abide by Crimson Dreams' standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Erin or Alli and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[html]

Oh wonderful Smile Thanks for stopping by! AHH LOOK I DID IT!!! ^^

The next few moments flew by in a blur. Both of the other females' words welded togther in Blind's mind, tumbling from the explanation of Soran's worries, to the introduction of the female acting in her mother's place, to Blind's acceptance into the pack. The young wolf shook her head in disbelief...she had a home!

Turning to Soran, the biggest smile Blind could manage spread across her face. She stood up, coming out of her submissive position, and ran around in circles. Her pink tongue hung out of her mouth as she danced around Soran, howling happily. This was easily the best day of her life.

Finally, after tiring herself out, Blind collapsed onto the ground and panted heavily, the smile still plastered across her face. Can you believe it? Blind asked the dark she-wolf. I can't believe it.

Unfortunately, the weather did not reflect the young wolf's ecstatic mood. The clouds were growing grey with anger, the thunder more like a constant drum beat now rather than an ocassional roar. As small drops of water began to fall from the sky and sprinkle Blind's fur, she stood up and looked at the sky nervously.

Wow, looks like it's going to be a nasty storm, Blind said, now looking at Soran. Though she did love the smell of rain, she definitely did not love being out in it.

Growing curious now, Blind smiled again. Puffing her chest out proudly, she said to Soran, Take me home friend!

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Yay! That's a table right there! I knew you'd get it Smile Welcome to Crimson Dreams!!!! And thanks Alli Smile WC: 711

The sable female listened as Mati replied, saying that she was here on behalf of her mother, the words stung the sable female; she missed Anu greatly, the woman had raised her grandchildren for her, been a stable influence in their lives when all others had failed, she knew how much Mati cared for her, even that made the ebony Patrician's heart ache. But she owed the grey female a debt, she had been a wonderful carer for her grandchildren, she could not hide that she felt guilty about her being lost to the Aniwayan pack. Soran hated them then, she could not stand the idea of the leader lost there, captured and alone. They would get her back if it was the last thing that they did. She gave Mati a weak smile, trying to comfort her, she knew that the current turn of events was hurting her bronze granddaughter more that she would admit. She padded slightly closer to her, sitting down much closer to her than she had been before. Her heart fluttered with excitement as the female said that she trusted her judgement, that was a compliment, it seemed that their rocky relationship was on the way to being much better than it had been in recent times. She beamed at the bronze girl, and then at Blind, she seemed to be on the verge of being allowed into the pack. And then she was, the sable female smiled at her, looking down at the younger girl with a grin, her tail wagging as she watched her, she was delighted for her, genuinely she was. Her bronze granddaughter said that she was going to take her leave and turned to do so, Soran looked back at Blind for a moment.
"Just give me a moment will you please? I shall be back in a minute." The sable female said, padding after her bronze granddaughter quickly, catching up with her, she walked beside her for a moment before gently bumping her shoulder against the girl's.
"We will get her home Mati, I promise you, we will have her home safe and well, even if that means I have to go and collect her myself. She would be very proud of you if she had seen the way you have been conducting yourself recently... I am proud of you. If you need me I am always here for you little one." The sable female said, bumping her shoulder again in an attempt to comfort her, to show affection. Then she turned and trotted back to Blind, grinning as she approached what seemed to be a celebration.

The girl bounced around her happily, howling with joy, finally she collapsed onto the ground again. Soran could not help but grin at her, she was delighted for her. The female asked her if she could believe it and her tail began to wag again.
"I can indeed believe it, you were wonderful, I am sure you'll find yourself very happy here." The lady replied with a grin, there was another dull roll of thunder and the sable female looked up, her eyes narrowing. She was rather pleased that Blind had been accpeted, now they could go inside and continue this discussion, they would not find themselves completely soaked. A few droplets of rain began to fall and Soran nodded when Blind suggested that it looked like there might be a bad storm about to begin.
"I would say so, looks like it might be a very big storm, come on, let's get to the house before it really starts to rain." The sable female suggested, gesturing with her head towards the centre of the lands. She smiled at the female as she puffed her chest out and asked her to take her home. The lady nodded, shaking herself as she stretched, flicking small droplets of water off of her fur as she did so. She smiled at her and nodded, "come on then, I'll take you to see the manor house, it's where most of us sleep." The lady explained, beckoning for the girl to follow her with a toss of her head as she began to pad slowly into the lands, walking slowly so that the girl would easily catch up.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]