M Betrayal and disgust
[html]

Word Count → ::Location -Damp woods outside of Inferni
Time-I’m thinking late night midnight maybe one am

Aeron

Aeron had run, run away from everything at that moment. She hadn't truly wanted any other children but she wanted Io to be happy she wanted to live a life filled with love devotion and family. She hadn't seen her children in months and she was feeling like crap now to top everything off she agreed to mate with the man and she hated it.

Aeron snarled to herself as she found the scents in the damp woods comforting to her. She just couldn't stand the feeling she felt. She felt dirty and wrong and it was the fact that she had let a man touch her. The only man she had let touch her was hybrid and he well he was in Inferni and she couldn't go back there. She sighed as she could smell Inferni getting closer and closer.

Aeron hated the fact that she was here in hysterics. She calmed herself down enough to call for Hybrid. The howl rang out into the think night air. She found herself trying to just feel better about what she had done. She had agreed to do this why did she agree to do this. Why had she come to find Hybrid of all people?

Hybrid

Hybrid had, like every previous day in the last few months, been scouting the borders and taking special care to scout out the borders which now meandered dangerously close to the new wolf packs. He still did not trust those Anatheman wolves, especially after he’d found a white wolf wandering near the borders. That had been months, even seasons ago, but he hadn’t forgotten it.

His daily routine was startled from its normalcy at the sound of a familiar howl. He recognized it immediately as Aeron’s, the coyote to whom he had given two -- no, three -- children. He had to continue referring to Nathaniel as his child to keep up the charade.

Since the howl had been specifically addressed to him, Hybrid figured it prudent to determine the reason. Although he didn’t very much care why she was calling him, he realized that if he ignored it, the problem -- Aeron -- wouldn’t go away. With a huff, he took off in the direction of the howl.

He arrived five minutes later; he had been quite close to her already, so the trek was mostly a matter of leaving Inferni for the Dampwoods. When he found her, he realized she reeked of another man’s scent. Ugh, disgusting. He flattened his ears and then demanded the reason for her visit.

“What?”

Aeron

Aeron stood at the border her cloak wrapped tightly around her she just couldn’t imagine how she was ever going to feel clean again. She snarled to herself as she thought about what she had done what she had let the man do to her. She still couldn’t imagine what brought her here to find Hybrid. He was a man what was he going to do to fix this. She sighed as she felt herself want to hide.

“Hybrid help me” The words were not pathetic they were rather forceful. She hadn’t meant for it to be anything more than a statement. She wasn’t sure what caused it to come out so hard and so cold. Maybe she just didn’t know what she wanted. She looked at him and his scent reminded her of her two children. “Hybrid a male wolf took me. I don’t want to have children that are of most wolf descendants.’ She said as she moved a bit closer.

She knew she stunk of the man and probably of shame as well. She looked at him “I didn’t know where to go or what to do. I thought of you and… came here” She said as she shivered slightly as a cold chill ran up her spine. What the hell was he going to do? Maybe he could kill her then she’d not have to worry about anything maybe he could stop what was going on. She was hoping for anything.

Hybrid

Once she spoke, Hybrid understood why she smelled so strongly of a wolf. A male, a wolf: something disgusting that should never be allowed to touch a coyote. She had allowed herself to be violated by one, and although there had been a time when Hybrid would have thought that made her no better than them, he too had allowed himself the forbidden touch of the other species. He still thought it wrong; for pleasure or for reproduction, but he could not fault her for making a choice so similar to his own in the past. Hybrid was not a hypocrite.

But he could not do what she was asking him. Talitha had already done this to him, on the promise of murder, but her word was worth nothing to him. And now, she had helped raised ‘his’ children. What did that make him?

“I can’t,” he replied with a grimace. “You know what I am. And I know what you are. We would be betraying our true natures.” He shook his head distastefully. He then added, helpfully: “when the puppies are born, kill them. Then you will not have any trace of this night.”

Aeron

Aeron held her cloak trying to hide in a sense she felt so ashamed. The more shame she felt the more she felt it coming here only to have him turn her around and tell her no. She could not believe it she was utterly upset by this and it made her almost sick. She looked at him and sighed she couldn’t imagine what he was thinking. Why had he not said something with a cocky attitude? Aeron looked at him golden eyes meeting red flames.

“I didn’t come here to have you tell me what to do. Hybrid I… I know what you are” And god damn it she knew what the fuck she was. She lived her life she wasn’t some zombie who didn’t know anything. She sighed releasing the edges of her cloak she didn’t want to go home to Anathema. She didn’t want to deal with them right now she just.

“Nothing’s going to make this night go away. You should know I can’t kill anything so innocent even if its unwanted. “She stated looking at him. She almost saw no point in arguing with him but she wanted to she wanted him to do something. “I have no promises, nothing to give you hybrid I would never stoop so low.” She said as she looked at him. She wanted to ask so badly to know how her children were but now was not the time looking at him pleading with him to help her.

Hybrid

Everything he said was correct, just, and true; and she only confirmed this. He shook his head slowly when she acknowledged who they were -- and their sexualities. If she knew, then why did this matter? Why couldn’t she just leave him be and run back to her mate? Weakness deserved weakness, and that was all he saw when he looked at her. She was just another poor example of why women had no place. She had abandoned her children (even if they were partly his) for reasons he did not understand and now she didn’t want this, either? He could smell that she was in heat, so there was a good chance she would be pregnant with this wolf’s children. But that had nothing to do with him. Although he found it distasteful knowing their children would be related to this mongrel, he would easily kill them if she did not.

“Fine, then I will kill them,” he snapped. “If you have nothing to offer me and no justification for this, why should I even listen to you? You’ve hardly convinced me,” he seethed.

Aeron

Aeron snarled as she looked at him. Why couldn't he just help her why was it that she still had little to no meaning to him. "Damn you hybrid. Why can't you just help me I bore you healthy children" She said as she looked at him.

"I made a mistake in life I left the girls here for you" For inferni she thought to herself she hated this place but hated removing children from their family. Was he angry at her for leaving them with him?

She looked at him what the hell would he want. "Do you want me to say i was raped? do you want me to tell you I didn't want this? I'm not some weakling who can't make up her mind. Your girls are proof of that" She would never bring puppies to him to be slaughtered like lamb. "What the hell would you take?"

Hybrid

Hybrid sneered -- yes, she had borne him two children, but he hadn’t asked her to do that. He hadn’t asked her to get pregnant, but she’d gone and done it anyways! And then she decided she couldn’t handle the responsibilities. Was he angry? Of course! He didn’t owe her anything.

“You abandoned them,” he interjected. “You didn’t leave them here for me. You didn’t want them so you dumped me on them.” He rolled his eyes and then added: “well, were you raped? What the fuck do you want me to do? You already have two fucking children, why the fuck do you need more? I don’t fucking want anything from you.” This was the same conversation, as with Talitha. He owed her nothing and he wanted nothing to do with her.

Aeron

Aeron wanted to die she was standing here disheveled and angry angry at the world. "Hybrid I love those girls and you don't even know what that means. You know you would have hunted me down had I taken them from Inferni. you wanted able bodies you wanted them and I like my head on its shoulders." She stated as she drew in a sharp breath. Aeron knew that deep down telling him that she was raped would be a lie but what the heck would he know. its not like he knew what she did now.

"you want nothing yet you claim that I put up nothing to offer you? what the fuck?" She growled as she looked at him. Leon he wasn't a bad man but he was a man. Io had her flaws and Aeron her's she need not tell Io what happened and she need not explain anything to anyone. "He raped me yes is that really that important to you. I'm no longer under Inferni's protection so wolves come and go" She said as she sighed now what would he do?,

Hybrid

Hybrid responded to her increased hostility with a growl and a shake of his head. No, this was all wrong: she had abandoned her children, so she couldn’t blame any of this on him. Sure, he didn’t take care of them, but he was completely unsuited for parenthood. He could teach them and train them now that they were older, but the only things he understood were the laws of violence and the laws of Inferni. He had taught them what he could, but he was no father and Aeron was no mother, either.

“You just assumed that,” he snarled. “You should have fucking stayed in Inferni, with your daughters, where you fucking belonged.” Of course, that meant more if there was a wolf traipsing about her pack lands raping women. “What the fuck kind of pack are you in where they’re fucking allowed to rape others? That’s fucking sick. You have no place there. Come to Inferni. I will kill the children and you can be your real children’s mother again. You’re still a fucking coyote; nothing changed.” He did not understand why, but he felt a desire to seek vengeance against the one who had wronged her. A rapist deserved a cruel death.

Aeron

Aeron looked at hybrid unable to see what made him so full of fire when it came to this. Inferni was no home without Io and Inferni was no home to Aeron anyhow. "I don't belong here Hybrid I'm not a monster like those inside their war and violence is no way to run a clan." she said as she wanted to run away. Why in good god’s name had she come here.

"He's not from Anathema I'm not sure where he's from.' She stated plainly. "I don't want to live there without my mate. By now the girls they most likely hate me anyhow. Why would i come back to be looked down on. More so be looked down on by you!" She snapped her voice broke into a choke as she looked at him. What the fuck was she doing? She sighed. 'Coming here was stupid and I thought Inferni wanted to preserve the pure line." What was she saying? she looked at him she wasn't a monster like him she wasn't so shallow minded like them. No she wasn't like that. Good god she was just like them.

Hybrid

A monster. So that was what she thought he was. Hybrid knew he had been one, but to hear it said like that, to say that everyone in Inferni was like him was laughable. If by monster, she meant strong and capable, then he was the last of the monsters living in Inferni. His daughter Valkyrie was skilled, but she was no warrior, and Wraith and Lucilla were in no ways warriors or even soldiers yet. Talitha was broken and could barely care for herself, much less their sinful scions. Ezekiel was a stupid boy and Gabriel had abandoned him. Kaena had demoted herself to uselessness, Halo was perhaps useful, and Sage was just an annoying little girl who flirted with notions of happiness. Talitha’s ‘mate’ was a sorry excuse for a coyote, and the remainder of Inferni was useless, vagabonds, or inconsequential.

He had given far too much thought for that. Hybrid growled when Aeron began to raise her voice. Although he could understand why she thought her decision had been the right one to make, it had still alienated herself from her true children. And, now as she said it, they would be tainted by wolf blood. He realized that he did not want his children linked to some filthy wolf through their mother. Even though Talitha pretended they weren’t related, they still were. You couldn’t erase parentage.

“Blood purity is an honorable thing to preserve,” he acknowledged. “If I do this, you must promise me to bring me the wolf puppies when they are born. You can keep our children, but you must let me do away with the vermin.”

Aeron

Aeron looked at him she didn’t want to talk about Inferni anymore she looked at him dead in the face. Aeron nodded as she dropped her cloak beside her on the ground. “I won’t bring you any that are born dead I find it vile to transport such things but if any shall live I will bring them to you to dispose of as you see fit. “ She said as she felt her heart sink a bit. In a way she would be an accessory to the murder .

Aeron looked at him. “I would never bring you something that should live and not die.” She said as she looked at him. The feeling of disgust almost over whelmed her she would never get over this day. Deep down she knew whatever she did was wrong. Once and a while you just had to do things your way. And Io got her way a lot and now Aeron would get one thing that she wanted.

“Just get rid of this disgust” She said as she looked at him.

Hybrid

Hybrid nodded slowly; affirmatively. Yes, that was acceptable. Even though he suspected she might not bring him any living wolf children, he could always investigate this later. It was an acceptable compromise and he was pleased to know that there would at least be fewer wolven children.

"I cannot cure this ill, but I can offer a remedy." He beckoned her forward with his one paw. He would first shift into his optima form and then they could continue.

<style>
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5D478B; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heraldictxt i {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8B008B; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heraldictxt u {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9E0508; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]