'Souls Regional Maps
So even though territories are listed at the top of each regional forum, I like having visuals! Big Grin So I decided to make some maps that highlight each region. Click for full versions~

[html]Ashes & Ashes

Sticks & Stones

Eastern Rise

Seabreeze Brink

Western Tangles

[/html]

I thought these individual maps might be cool in the headers that list all the territories. :3 If the SA has any interest, I also uploaded the relevant layers files here (Paint.NET format; I dunno if PS can open these? If not, Paint.NET is free Big Grin). This way, you can adjust the opacity of the "shadow," and even if pack boundaries change, you only need to paste the updated map image into the bottom layer. ^^

Now, this does raise one question... Why isn't Quartz Shoreline part of Sticks & Stones? o_o XD
this is so cool :O
YOU KNOW WHAT'S HEELARIOUS.

I was trying to do this a while back.

Here's one of the maps I made. Yours are better. XD We might want to use these for the header images in the neutral territory forums, since that was the initial intent with my maps... only I gave up because I suck. ;__; Anyways! I'll pass along to the 'SA.

As for why Quartz Shoreline is where it is... ehm. >_> Sticks & Stones is abnormally giganterous and huge to begin with, so I didn't really want to stick it there. Halifax was also split off into its own territory, due to the sheer number of threads that happen there.

But basically, when the territories were split and reshuffled, the intent was to balance out the number of threads within each forum so one isn't totally overloaded while the others are barren rather than to keep them all together. Quartz Shoreline drew the short straw on that end. XD Awkwardsauce territory~
Wow, this is really useful, I'm not going to lie, sometimes I have stared at the territories trying to find them on the map and failing, nice work zero Smile
.. ilu.