With a window here.. And there a door.
[html]

occ; September.24.2011

"I have something I want to show you." Bambi had raised a brow at the cat- Wondering what she could possibly have discovered within the short amount of time that they had been living on these lands. The cat's expression was now one of annoyance, as it often times was. "What, you don't trust me?" Bambi huffed, looking down at Nana, then shrugging. "You'll regret that." The cat said, rolling her eyes. "Shift." It never ceased to amuse Bambi how Nana didn't seem to really be surprised when she first shifted it front of her.. This left her to believe that either the cat was previously a fan of the weird, or that she had grown up with canines. The second guess seemed more likely.. Due to the fact that even on their long travels, they had yet to meet another feline, or any other creature, that could communicate with wolves. At first, she thought maybe they were just looking in the wrong places. But as they got further and further away from the camp, and traveled over vast and foregin lands- The theory that maybe it was just chance that kept them from running into beings that spoke canine became less and less likely.

Bambi did as she was told, shifting to her halfling form. It was assumtion that led her to believe that this was the form Nana wanted her to change into.. And by the cat not complaining about her choice, Bambi knew that they would be traveling a bit of a distance. She didn't often use this form for other things.. It wasn't really nesasry. She felt bigger in it.. But also more powerful. "Probably more useful for a fight." She thought. It had been helpful for hunting at one point: when the slave masters had put a ban on their full fledged form. But she had never became a fan of it.

The dog's hypothesis had been correct. The two did travel for a while before reaching their destination. And maybe, what Nana had to show her wasn't so useless after all. "Wow.." The dog said, giving her vocal cords the permission to add a bit of excitement to her tone- All the while remaining in a hushed voice. "I told you." Nana said, craning her neck to look back at the dog. "It's deserted, too.." Bambi smiled. "Home..?" She asked, ensuring that the cat would be okay with settling here permanently. "Yes, my dear, home."

[/html]