Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Laurent was happy, more than happy, to have Jasper curl into him. Smiling gently he snaked an arm around his smaller frame, pulling him closer so that more of their bodies touched. Laurent wasn't exactly.....ashamed of the fact he was still visibly excited, but it was far more important to him to be able to just hold Jasper in that second. Nuzzling into him, Laurent felt his own breathing slow somewhat, returning to normal. Nimble fingers reached out, playing with a strand of Jasper's dark hair once again. It would have been easy to fall alseep, curled up together like that. But Laurent was too busy memorizing Jasper in that moment; coming off a sexual high, his body relaxed and at ease. It was perfection, it had to have been. Laurent leaned in slightly, pressing his lips against Jasper's forehead. He had said 'I Love you' so many times that day....he didn't want to drown him in the words, so he gave a silent sign instead.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
The kiss that was placed upon his forehead was what brought the younger male out of hiding, adjusting his head to that is rested against Laurent's shoulder, staring up at him through odd colored eyes. He was content to simply lay there like that and, for a time, he did, with what had to be one of the biggest smiles that he had ever had on his face. After span of silence, though, his ears perked up and his eyes lit up. "Hey.." He said then, as if he had discovered something completely brilliant. "I can do a trick!" One that he was quite proud of, even, since he didn't at all control it. He rolled to his back then, using one finger to point at a small area just right in the middle of his stomach. "Scratch it!"

[/html]
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Laurent watched him curiously, a smile growing on his face. Well, whatever Jasper said went, and so Laurent did the only thing he could do and began to gently scratch the spot as per his lover's orders. There was no immediate reaction though, and so Laurent scratched more vigorously, eagerly watching the boy's figure to see what was about to happen.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Laurent responded to Jasper's request, much to his excitement, though it took his lover just a bit to find the right spot. At first it was slow, his leg quivered and then his foot kicked very lightly, but as the motion grew more vigorous, so did the reaction. After a few moments his leg was completely shaking, foot thumping up and down on the mattress and, all the while, Jasper laughed. A real laugh, like he hadn't in a long time. Somewhere in the middle of his wonderful trick, something dawned on the young male. He couldn't remember a time that he had ever been so happy. Snaking his arm down, he reached to take hold of Laurent's hand. The playful moment had faded quickly but it was still apparent that he was happy, very happy, and he had Laurent to thank for it.

[/html]
[html]

His eyes widened as the leg started kicking, picking up speed and strength all it's own. Grinning, Laurent continued on until his laughter joined in with Jasper's. As their fingers tangled, the male stopped scratching and nuzzled into his love's flesh. A content sigh escaped his maw and he realized that this was what he had wanted all along: this was what was right.
table by Akumu
[/html]