Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Laurent nuzzled into Jasper's tender flesh again and began to slowly carry him across the grounds and back to the dorm he had taken as his own. "This is my home..." he said quietly, lovingly depositing Jasper onto the well worn bed he had made by pushing a few of the beds together. "And it can be your home too, anytime you want it." it was clear that Laurent wasn't like the rest, there would be no pressure and there would be no pain. He just wanted everything to be happy and good for them. Impulsively, Laurent leaned down with a grin and kissed the boy fully on the lips, savoring his taste & feel. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of doing that..."
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Jasper, very quiet as they moved off through the grass and toward the actual building, took a few moments to observe the area. He hadn't had much of a chance to look around when he'd first arrived and, now that it seemed like he would be here much more often, he'd have to start taking the time to get to know the area. Once they made it inside the building, Jasper turned his attention back to Laurent, smiling widely at him as they entered the dorm. Then on to the bed he went with a slight bounce, giving a small laugh before stretching himself out. Laurent moved to kiss him then and he returned it just as well, causing them smile on his face to grow. Even before the other could go to far away though, Jasper grabbed hold of his arm, using it to help him pull himself up and kiss the larger male yet again.

[/html]
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He wasn't used to Jasper touching him, and he marveled at every little connection of their flesh. Beaming wildly as their lips connected again, Laurent couldn't keep himself from gently grasping the boy's lower lip, dragging it slightly away from his frame as a low, but obviously playful growl escaped his throat. He released the boy, crawling slowly onto the bed to gaze at him, just drinking in his smaller frame, his perfectly portioned features. He brushed the dark hair away from Jasper's eyes, looking at the two toned orbs with interest and curiosity. "How perfect would it be, if we could find a child of our own with eyes as beautiful as yours?" these sweet nothings, however, the brute pushed away as he leaned over the smaller male slightly, nibbling on the sensitive flesh above his collarbone. "Why don't we try and make one right now?" He said, his voice a husky purr. Though he knew the truth behind it, there was nothing that said that the males couldn't have a baby or two...it had just never happened again. And Laurent was more than eager to try, try, try again!
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Normally, the feeling of the hand grasping him might have made him nervous, at least, had it been anyone else. It was so soft though and it was also Laurent doing it, so it kept Jasper calm, nothing like he might have normally been. Once Laurent let him go, curious eyes followed his form with each movement that he made, smiling widely as the large male got on to the bed with him, pressing forward at each touch that he was offered. He never wanted it to end, really, and when Laurent spoke his eyes sparkled. He could feel the heat on his skin and, if it was possible, the larger male could have easily seen him blushing.

Before Jasper could say anything, Laurent returned his attentions to his neck, which the younger male openly welcomed. One arm moved slowly, bringing his hand to rest on the shoulder of the other male, the one nearest to him. His fingers danced across the fur there before finally stopping, holding on to him. The question came, hitting his ears, and as it sunk in his heart began to pound suddenly. "Yes.." He said quietly, hesitating for only a moment as the word left his lips. Scared, he was not, but he was indeed nervous. The circumstances of the things he had done before were much different. Now, though, he knew exactly what he was doing and he wanted to.

[/html]
[html]

Every inch of Jasper he could reach received attentive, gentle actions, be it Laurent's mouth or hands gently working him over. Showering the boy with light, airy kisses, which in between Laurent whispered repeatedly "I love you, I love you, I love you..." Smiling gently he kissed his way down the boy's chest, stopping at a soft colored nipple. He flickered his tongue across it, bright eyes watching Jasper's face for approval. Gently he closed his mouth across it, suckling softly, using his teeth only on occasion and with the gentlest of movements. Seeking his lovers' approval, Laurent continued his motions, switching after a moment to the other side of Jasper's chest
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
With each tender kiss placed upon his body Jasper let out a soft gasp, eyes falling close and allowing himself to sink into the feeling. When he was with Laurent he felt so, he didn't worry over what was happening, though he was nervous about his own. What had happened with Deuce..not being able to finish like that.. What if it really was a problem that he had? His mind didn't have time to settle in on that thought though. The older male went for a nipple and Jasper squirmed gently beneath him, gasping sharply at the feeling. His other hand moved from the bed, coming to rest of the opposite should, putting very little pressure there. "I love you too." He finally managed to whisper between soft gasps and faint whines of pleasure.
[/html]
[html]

He felt Jasper's hands on his shoulders, allowing himself to be fully moved by the hands if that was what Jasper wished. For the moment, he abandoned Jasper's chest and looked up at the boy, smiling as he just drank in the sight before him. To stay like this forever, a look of pleasure across Jasper's face, that would be perfect. "Don't be afraid to tell me to stop.." He said softly before locking his arms around Jasper's waist, happy for the second to hold him despite his rather obvious excitement. He nuzzled into Jasper's stomach, kissing and nibbling the flesh there. Really, Laurent just couldn't get enough of him, of all of him.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
"I know.." He whispered quietly, smiling and nodding his head at the older male. He trusted the older male and wanted to be sure that he knew it because, quite frankly, Jasper had no idea what to do, or what he was supposed to do. So, when Laurent held him, Jasper let his hands linger across the other's arms, tracing small shapes there as he went. Eventually his hands reached Laurent's face, running lightly over each side of his muzzle once, sliding up to his ears to trace against the edges, before he finally returned them to his shoulders, smiling.
[/html]
[html]

Strangely enough, Laurent wasn't sure of what to do next either. It wasn't that he didn't know - he'd never been with another male but had thought of it enough that he knew what came next - he was just obsessive almost of making it perfect for them. He shivered as Jaspers hands trailed and traced his flesh, releasing a low whine from his maw in the process. Everything was overly sensitive it seemed, and Laurent almost felt like he was bound to spill far too early in their play. He kept one arm close around his lover, the other slipping down to gently run his claws across Jasper's thigh. A part of him wanted to bury his face in the other boy's lap, but he wanted everything to be slow, casual. He wanted to know there were no objections and nothing felt awkward, for him it was a paradise, but Laurent understood it was not so easy for Jasper, not after all he had gone through.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
The younger male was content with the silence that had settled in suddenly. Content and happy and excited and, by golly, he wanted Laurent which, by that time, might have become apparent. Even as he held on to Laurent he kept at least one finger moving, sliding across his fur, tracing small lines with a claw, doing that over and over again. Even just the fur beneath his fingers felt nice, more than he could have ever dreamed. At the touch to his thigh Jasper shuddered, gasping again, and almost instinctively tried to follow the hand for yet another touch. No longer was he worried that what happened with Deuce would happen with Laurent, he wanted the older male more than anything he'd ever wanted.
[/html]
[html]

His hand continued moving, and finally, with Laurent's eyes watching Japser's form he carefully wrapped his fingers around the swollen member. Gingerly he explored the flesh, unfamiliar with anyone elses' body other than his own. It was good though, and it was right. The electric sensation between them was filling the room and Laurent looked down, watching his hand as it moved. Transfixed, he tentatively ran his tongue across the tip, exploring and tasting and most of all, taking his time to learn what was right, what was best. There was no rush, there was a peace and a comfort and it all felt right. Both could be free with one another to learn, and for Laurent, that was a blessing.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Jasper, though timid and shy, would soon learn to explore things with Laurent on his own. Though, at the moment, he was completely alright with Laurent exploring. >__>;;; What started as a gasp, at the tender touch against his growing member, soon turned in to a quiet groan. The velvety touch of his tongue overpowered that sensation though, bringing forth another groan, and his grip on Laurent's should tightened just a touch. All the while Jasper flexed his toes, a reflex to the pleasure that had been sent shooting through him, but as the tongue moved away a quiet whine formed in his throat. His eyes opened then, head lifting just slightly off of the bed to look down at Laurent who, and even he would admit, looked extravagant in such a position. "That was.." He started, surprised and almost breathless already. "Nice...."

[/html]
[html]

"Just nice?" He said playfully, his fingers still working the member in his grip. "I was hoping for maybe amazing, or spectacular..." He said with a grin, a devilish glint in his eyes. "Guess I'll have to try harder!" He said enthusiastically, shrugging his shoulders in a carefree way. His tongue began this time at the base of his shaft, working up along the length of Jasper's most sensitive spot until he had once again reached the tip. This time, however, rather than just end with a 'slurp' Laurent tried something different. Quiet carefully, avoiding any use or contact with his teeth, Laurent closed his jaw around Jasper's member, using both the heat from his mouth and his tongue to create a different sensation for the male altogether. A few quick passes over the boy and Laurent himself was left whining gently, the rumbling from his throat carrying up to his maw too.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
After the words from his, he supposed, now lover? he almost felt bad. It was Laurent though, he told himself that in his head, and he knew that Laurent would never make him feel bad about anything, so he smiled. The older male soon went at it against though, this time from the bottom up, and Jasper quickly slammed his head back against the bed, groaning and whining quietly, toes still flexing along. It changed quickly though and soon enough he was completely inside the other male's mouth, which was most shocking. His hands moved, grabbed, and then fumbled before he finally stopped, one hand having slipped up to the larger male's ear, holding it gently in his hand. His hips jerked as he lay but the younger male fought off the action as best as he could. "Laurent.." The name came in something of a gasp and a whine and a groan all at once.

[/html]
[html]

There wasn't a thing that Jasper could have said that would have doused Laurent's spirits when it came to this moment. He was enthusiastically learning, taking the clues from his lover on what was good, and what was spectacular, and what hit the mark with amazing. His lithium eyes flashed up, watching Jasper with a curious, and yet highly satisfied sort of way. This was more like it! The corners of his lips began to curl up, despite their previous commitment, and he murmured a sort of "Mmmhm?" to the soft call of his name. Pulling back again, he ran his tongue up the length of his shaft, taking a second to pay closer attention to the sensitive tip. "Yes sir?" he asked huskily, looking for direction, maybe some guidance. What, oh what, could he give to his lover? While waiting for an answer, Laurent kept his hands occupied, replacing his tongue's loving attentions with his fingers once again
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
The rumble of Laurent's answer only made his hips jerk further, the grip on his ear tightening ever so slightly. Soon, though, Laurent pulled away and answered, a question that Jasper wasn't sure how to answered. He wanted him, oh yes he did, but despite being comfortable Jasper was still shy. The younger male whined softly after a moment, once more lifting his head to stare down at his companion. There was silence around him and the de le Poer boy fought frantically for something to say. "Please.." It came out as a pathetic sort of whine, shuddering and squirming beneath the tender attentions that his lover was giving him. He wanted give Laurent everything, he just didn't know how.

[/html]
[html]

"Anytime.." he murmured with a smile, pausing to gently kiss the knee nearest him before he returned to his chosen task at (literal) hand. Now, rather than savoring the moment with gentle actions, Laurent dove in with the intentions of letting his partner finish. The taste was sweet and different, purely intoxicating for the male. His eyes closed and he felt himself fully fall into his task, ignoring his own desires, focusing only on Jasper and getting to experience his beloved reach the edge. His hand gently worked across Jasper's knot, Laurent was well aware he wasn't going to be able to handle it with his mouth but was determined to leave no part of him forgotten. A low rumble rose up from his throat and the burly male continued his work with earnest.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Jasper could have laid there forever and let his lover to continue at his task. Well, it would have been nice if he could, but the sudden feeling of pressure in the very pits of his stomach and back told him otherwise. He could feel it growing as Laurent continued on. His hips shook and jerked and Jasper panted and gasped and did all but crawl across the bed at the feeling. His hands had eventually found themselves away from Laurent's body and down against the bed, frantically grasping for blanket or mattress or anything that he could manage to get his hands on. Then, suddenly, through an array of panting and groaning and whining, he could feel it. "Laurie.." The name came almost breathlessly and, before he could even close his mouth from speaking, he lost it. The younger male trembled and shook, gasping and panting as it happened and, it was very obvious, that he had never experienced something so terribly amazing before.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, but he did love that nickname. Perhaps it was just how Jasper said it, or the way he was scrambling to find something to hold him down, to offer him some stability, but Laurent was well prepared (or so he thought!) for what was about to happen. The first bit was a shock for him, the taste and the force was nothing like he'd ever known but he quickly adjusted, accepting what was offered to him in an almost loving fashion. When Jasper was completely spent and Laurent felt he had clean his face off enough he slowly crawled up the bed, flopping onto his back at Jasper's side. "Well..that was different..." He said with a grin, and gazed at his partner, a basking smile on his face.
table by Akumu
[/html]
[html]
Jasper had been expecting Laurent to move out of the way, or whatever it was that one was supposed to do in such a position, but the fact that he did not had only intensified the feeling even more. He continued to shake and tremble, even after it was over and Laurent was already making his way up the bed. Jasper panted and huffed and tried to catch his breath the whole time that Laurent was on his way to his side and then it happened. The young male took one look, one very brief look, at his lover before that bashful part of him once more kicked in. Rolling quickly toward his lover, Jasper buried his head bashfully against the older male's shoulder, hiding his face there for the time.

[/html]