There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]
I shall PM you about starting it soon Smile I just have some IC stuff to sort out first Smile

The sable female herself had almost assumed that she would never have a real family, her father had been such a savage beast, killing her mother and all those who were close to her that the dark Aedile had almost started to believe that she was indeed a bringer of death, that everything she seemed to care about crumbled into dust before her eyes. When her first mate, Summer, her first love had been murdered it had almost convinced herself that it was indeed the truth, that nothing would ever change what she was and that she was destined to be alone forever. But then she had had had Conri and Deuce had come along and Soran had fallen hopelessly in love with her and somehow everything seemed to have changed. Suddenly Soran realised that she was not the horrendous creature that her father had pretended that she was. Soon enough the sable female had found herself with an ever growing family and now she had seven children, four grandchildren and three great grandchildren and that was not counting all of the wolves that she had almost adopted as children, nor her step children or in laws. It was wonderful for the ebony pelted female to have them in her life, somehow she had managed to create a wonderful life for herself despite all of the hardships that had befallen her in her younger life. Somehow she had gained a wonderful family, the sable female loved that her family now stretched far and wide and that it seemed to be growing steadily. She smiled at the Marino male as he said that it was an honour to have her in his family and the dark female could not help the smile from spreading across her lips, it was something that was more than wonderful to hear, it warmed her heart; she knew in this moment that she had made the right decision, coming here had been the best idea that she had had for a long time, she was home here, she belonged. The sable female smiled at her pack mate, her in law; she owed a lot to the Marinos, that much she could never deny, they had provided her with a home, a pack, friendship and family, she was very, very grateful to them.
I am so pleased that I came back here I must say, I feel as though I belong here again, to find that my family is growing so quickly and adding so many wolves to it, it is wonderful. The sable female replied, smiling at the male warmly, placing a friendly hand upon his shoulder as she did so.

The male agreed with her on the pull of the lands it seemed, the sable female laughed a little as the male pointed out that the Italian Marinos had been lured here all together from across the sea, she had not thought of that before, of course they had had to come here from across the sea, how convenient it had been that the lands had pulled all of the right wolves to the right place.
I had not really thought of that before, of course you all must have come here from over the sea. Savina came here first of course, did you not wonder where she had gone to? The dark female asked, a smile still playing upon her lips. The conversation then turned to their abilities as Luperci and the sable female smiled, the male said that the shifting was an invaluable skill and the dark female nodded. There was so much that could be done in this form that other wolves could barely dream of, the dark female had always been able to read, her adoptive mother had taught her, but having hands that could hold the books had been an amazing asset. She had learnt to play the flute and had mastered all sorts of other things that she would never have been able to do with just paws.
Yes, they are indeed, I can not imagine my life without being able to play the flute and I would be completely unable to manage that without my hands. I suppose it's the same for you as well, finding so many things that you couldn't have done without your hands? The sable female asked, removing her hand from the male's shoulder, moving to rest her hand across her lap.

The ebony pelted Aedile smiled at the male, he spoke about how wonderful it was to have the relaxation of these lands.
Oh yes, I know what you mean, though I suppose that the lands are far from peaceful at the moment. Though often they are a wonderful peaceful haven. I have never seen them as anything else. The lady replied, smiling at the male again.
I suppose that you are really pleased that you ended up here? Soran added, smiling at the younger male.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 822

[/html]