Grammar
For years now I have typed all my posts up in words. Not only for it's safety reasons. However, I have the most horrid spelling, and grammar. I do believe a kindergartener would do better than me. Well I have been looking around for some help and though Sie has offered to help me. By looking at a few posts and pointing out my best post and my bad post and why. I know that I must help myself also in the process of getting better at this stuff.

Well after looking all around on the internet, I found a few nice things but all of them charged me for its usage. Well Shannon doesn't like anything like that, never have and never will. Then when I found this nice little download to help me by showing me what I what I typed up on top and then the correct way on the bottom. From there I can accept or deny the changes. It is free of uses as long as you download it.

http://www.gingersoftware.com/
Dewd! That's pretty cool... I've always used Word too (now I've gone to Open Office since my last system reformat - never bothered to *hackingcough* Microsoft Office after that) for writing my posts. Every time it thinks it detects a grammatical error though it's just because there is some pun or stylistic issue it doesn't understand. This program looks cool, but have you gotten to use it much yet? I wonder how well it works. Hmm... might be a nifty tool to have. I'm going to download it and give it a shot.
hey! that's a nice program. I try to trust my knowledge on the matter when checking my posts...but i think that it doesn't work very much. *fails miserably*¨

Anyways, thanks Shannon!! XD