Character Appearance Alterations
This question for later down the road, so I might as well ask it now. I rather an admin answer this, please!
Okay, so in an event in which a character is accepted and role played among the forum for a few days, what would happen if the person RPing a character is not fully pleased with the said character's general appearance? I'm not saying simpe piercings or dyed fur, but the whole pelt color. Is it too late for major changes or is it set in stone after so long?
It would be set in stone. Since the character would have already been RP'd with others, those characters would already know them as looking a certain way, and while it may not seem like a big deal to retcon their knowledge to something else, it can turn into tricky business depending on the number of characters involved or the time that's passed and spiral from there -- basically not something anyone wants to deal with. Wink

So please consider natural appearance carefully before joining with your character -- that's what the LASKY forum is for. :3