Starting over
Forward dated to the 20th. Midday. By the river...

[i] I am too weak Shiloh.... you must take over.... she heard Kavi whisper to her softly. Shiloh wanted nothing more then to stay where she was but Kavi was stronger then she. She awoke around midday, her body feeling weak and useless. Where was she? She was in someone's house but not someone she knew. Was she still in d'Arte? She got up and looked around. It didn't smell like d'Arte. Where was her horse. Where was she? Starting to panic Shiloh tried to stand on shaky legs and was able to make it to the door to the outside where she stumbled out. Her ears twitched and she went towards the sound of water. She stumbled along, tripping and hurting her ankle. She was able to make it to the waters edge, laying down in a patch of grass not to far away from it.

What was going on? Why was she so weak? She howled for someone, anyone to come and tell her where she was. She was scared and horseless and as she lay in the grass her argument with Saxif came back to her. She was unloveable and deformed. Who would love someone such as she? Saxif was the only one that loved her and even that was for a short time. Her hand went to her neck to find nothing there. She had given Saxif her heart, the necklace that showed her love for her. Why couldn't things just be simple?
[html]

It was just another lazy day for the love sick male. He was learning how to manage his time again so that he was able to see his mate. She was working with harvesting the grapes to make the wine, while Noah was obsessed with his starts, and everything about them. The dapple male could point to each one in the sky and name it off, and tell stupid random information about that star. The male loved them, they were like his children, he stayed up from the time he was able to see the first one and would sit there staring at them till the very last one would fade away for the night.

There was a soft hint of a howl, the male jumped up onto his two legs, his stub up an arm kept tucked into the thickness of the on setting winter coat. Noah moved as quickly as he could to make it to where he had figured the sounds came from.

Seeing the lady laying in the grass the male was puzzled as to whom it was, but the male did not have it in him to turn away some one that was in needing of help. Walking over to the lady slowly, with his hand out. ”Ms. You okay?”

Wonderful…he didn’t stutter and the three words showed that he was considered but didn’t make him look like a fool while talking.

[/html]
Just to let you know I don't mind having to wait for you to reply. I know your busy and this thread should be the least of your concerns. Take care of Dylan and yourself before you reply to this. It would be what Dee wanted...

Shiloh looked up from her thoughts to see a man standng not to far away. She curled up and started to shift to her secui form to better hid her scars. "He...hel...hello. M...m...my n..nam...name is Shi....Shiloh Gr....Grant.... Whe...where a...am I? she said as she shifted. She was smaller then most, her secui form almost the same size as someone's lupus form. She kept her gaze low and her tail tucked, too scared to look up at the male who had extended a paw to her. She shuffled away from him some, curious of his intentions.

"W...wh....who are y...you? A...are you going...ta....to hu....hur...hurt me o...or le...leave me?" she stuttered. She started to hyperventilate as flashes of the whip came into her mind soon followed by her fight with Saxif who had left her alone and unloved. She was the reason Shiloh had ended up in this weird place in the first place. Shiloh took another step back, the ground her hind paws were on giving way some, making her slip a little into the water and tweak her ankle. She whined and hastily tried to get her lower half out of the water. "He...Help! she yipped trying to get out of the freezing cold water. Her front paws scrapped the ground in front of her and she tried to pull herself out with in avail. She was just too weak...
[html]

3+

He could see it in her, that fear of being hurt. That fear was what guided the silver Sawtooth for most of his years. He felt a pain in his stomach, seeing that same fear all over the female. The male pulled his good hand in, not wanting to stress the lady out any further than what he done already. The male stepped back away from her. ”Shhh..” The male said softly, he knew that the more upset she got the more panicked her body and mind spiraled though.

Her name came out; her voice came out as choppy as his own if he tried to talk more than three words. He took a deep breath, as he sweated his arm out and around like he was showing off the lands. ” Ichika no Ho-en” Yes, breath in the air of a pack built around freedom and the right to be free. Noah had felt free for the frist time when he had stepped upon these lands, no longer fearing Lucifer, for thanks to Jefferson he was dead and gone.

The silver male placed his good hand upon his chest to show who he was. ”Noah Sawtooth” The male spoke softly she had asked so many questions that he knew that he could not possible ”No sister” The male wasn’t sure what she meant by leaving her. After all he had his mate he wanted to be around and take care of her needs. Also there was things that he needed to do, things for the pack betterment.
Again the male placed a hand out to her, she would have to accept his hand if she wanted help up. The Sawtooth male would do whatever he could to make sure she would be okay. Whether or not she would take his hand and accept the help was complete up to her.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

PP of Noah pulling her out of the water. Tell me if you want it changed.

Shiloh scraped at the ground with her forepaws while she used her backpaws to push off the crumpling ground under her. She was able to reach his hand with her forepaw and she felt him pull her out of the rushing water. She lay on the more stable ground shaking from cold and lack of fur. She was still sick and with the cool breeze she was quick to shake and start to see stars. She stood and limped to the man.... Noah as he had said. "Th...tha....thank y...y...you No....noa.....Noah. M...my ank....ankle h...hurts... I am c...co...cold." she whispered to him softly.

She kept her ears pinned and her wet tail under her and lay at his feet, keeping her eyes lowered. "I..I am so...sorry... I sh...should ha...have stayed a...alone.... I..am...a m...monster," she said with a whine. She hurt so much inside and out. Why was she even trying to hold a converstation with this man... like he would care about her life story. Like he could see past her faults... the only person to do that was Orin and she was miles away from her now

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]