Question about Temps
(someone who knows the answer FOR SURE should answer this please)

okay, I was wondering about if you were allowed to switch one of your perm. characters with your Temp so in the end when you are having to drop the temp you would be dropping the once perm character instead of the temp character. Also, would putting your new temp on NPC status in a pack would that be considered to be dropping it or do you have to actually drop it for it to count?

An example of what I want to do is put Cotl on NPC in Inferni and then play Diedrich as my secondary character instead of having to drop him, or having to apply for him as if he is a new character that i want to play and needing to be evaluated by SA. If i still need to be evaluated then that's fine too. I just want to know what I need to do.

Thanks,
J
Putting a character as on NPC absence counts as dropping. :3

Quote:NPC status effectively drops a character from your roster of active characters. Just as when you drop an auxiliary character, after NPCing an auxiliary character, you must wait two weeks to request permission pick them back up (or begin playing a new auxiliary character).

As for swapping a permanent character with a temporary character in status, I think we'll need to discuss that. Hang tight. :O
thanks for clearing that up for me. :] *hangs tight for the discussion to finish* Big Grin
SA says it's cool to swap your temp with a different auxiliary. As long as whichever character is designated as the temp gets dropped at the end of the plot, it's fine. Smile
sweetness <3 thanks muches. Am I allowed to drop the character and put him as NPC in his pack or do i have to just like drop him completely? (the temp i mean)
Drop and NPC are, essentially, the same thing, so it ought not to matter whether you NPC the character or officially drop 'em.
suhweet, i was just making sure. ilu guys <3
No prob bob, always better to ask and make certain than do and learn you done fucked up later. XD ILU. <3