i want you to need me
[html]

He sat in the library, legs folded like a pretzel beneath him. On the dirt floor laid an animal skin unfolded and discarded for now. In his lap, a book was spread open and its pages were being intently studied. It wasn’t a medical book, which he had spent most of his time reading, but instead a book about languages. It contained a few old world languages – English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. He had skimmed parts of English but had grown bored. The other four he had read small bits of, reciting simple phrases such as ‘Good morning’ and ‘My name is’.

It wasn’t that Pilot was particularly intent on learning new languages. It was just that lately he had found his mind clouded. He needed something to remedy that. A new interest. Something to revive the joy in life. His children should have been enough, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Maybe with a bit of reading and a change in his daily routine, Pilot would find some refreshment and perhaps rekindle the joyful, outgoing spirit that once was more common within him.

[/html]
He was sick of the house, he was sick of Jazper always trying to do the right thing. He was sick of his father not being around, and sick of not being able to see his mother. The darker colored male sniffed the ground, he had never ever been this far away from the pack lands, let alone the house. The male looked around as he moved into the lands, different lands. Maybe one of his brothers would be here...maybe he would find a new friend and he could just stay...right?

His thick paws took him into a new land. He was beat, his own father had never took him this far to visit lands, some one would have to step up to where his father was ruling, he couldn't live for ever right? His brown eyes looked around as he acted like he was sniffing around...the male had no idea really what he was trying to pick out, but he was sniffing. Walking into the den under the tree the male looked to the white male...he sorta looked what Noah and thought of when Sirius and Apollo would talk about there father. "Hellwo."
[html]

"Buona notte." He said in a hushed voice, almost afraid to speak any louder because he knew it wouldn’t be right the first time. He tried it again, but this time he said them a bit faster, gaining a bit of confidence in himself. "Buona notte." Good night, he had said to no one in particular. A thin grin curled his lips as he turned a few more of the pages. The same phrase in French was, "Bonne nuit." With a flip of more pages he was into more complicated grammar. He browsed over it, not really understanding, but still curious. The peep of a small voice drew his attention away from the book in his lap.

"Hi there," he replied to the youth that was a stranger to Shadowed Sun. He had visited his sons a few times in Twilight Vale and was almost positive that this was Noah, but he wasn’t completely sure. He wouldn’t be surprised though. He had just talked to Sirius a few days ago about how the two were rather courageous. Sirius had said he missed Noah. Pilot wouldn’t be surprised if he was here to visit. "Are you looking for Sirius?"

[/html]
The dark little pups tail shook as he looked to the white male, in a way he looked like his mother. The mother he wasn't suppose to see. The boy sat down looking at the male with the book he had in his lap. He had been book surfing once, and after that he hadn't see one. The pup knew there was so many uses for books that it was crazy madness fun to have one. Noah shook his head, if he wanted to see his partner in crime he would have found him, Noah was going to plant his roots some where, and he wanted it to be with Sirius. He knew if his Uncle Pilot was going to let him live near his best bud, he was going to have to charm him into liking him enough to let him around him. "Siwius is fun fow playing witf. I miss him...Will you teach me to wead Unk-tle Pilot?" The brownish black pup batted his eyes at the male, hoping his blue puppy eye would do the trick.
[html]

He had a soft spot for youngsters. There was no denying that. A soon as Noah had wandered into the library, a grin had formed on his lips that was almost impossible to shake. He watched the youth interestedly as he spoke. He wanted to read! Pilot grinned at Noah, turning the book and holding it so Noah could see the writing inside. "This book has other languages in it. Ones that you and I don’t even know about! I was trying to read it myself, but it’s kind of confusing. Are you up for a little challenge?" He asked with a grin.

He took the book back in his lap and flipped to the beginning pages. There was a chart that listed the alphabets of several languages, including English. The first step in reading was to understand the letters and their sounds. Pilot had been through all of this not that long ago. It had been with help from both Dierdre and Tayui that he had finally come to read.

[/html]