Sky People
[html]
OOC

The wolf's retreat into a ball shape kept Terra's attack from killing her. Instead her teeth snapped uselessly against Belle's hands. Her ears perked when Belle began to talk in the familiar tones from when they'd first met. It caused her to pause, conflicted inside. She should kill the abomination as it was too dangerous, too weak to survive. All her instincts screamed for her to continue the attack, and they'd never lead her wrong before. At the same time, Terra had taken a liking to Belle in all her madness. The girl was clearly terrified of the sky people, yet had rallied and been willing to help Terra fight them. Here Belle was, curled up and apologizing for failing Terra. How was she supposed to respond to that? She'd just tried to kill the female, but instead of fear and anger she was met with sorrow and words of apology.

Uncertain now Terra backed up. She tried to listen to what her instincts were telling her, trying to find the right path. She couldn't hurt a friend, even one as odd as this. Should she ignore the other more dangerous parts of Belle and stay as a friend? Or should she continue the path she'd started, and destroy the madness? Whining Terra leaned forward, sniffing at Belle. She didn't touch her just yet, afraid that the violent one would come forth. Belle? Is that really you? Her voice was hesitant, laced with confusion. If it wasn't Terra would kill. If it really was Belle though, there might be something she could do. Maybe Terra could help the madness stabilize. As she thought this her instincts calmed, the need to destroy being replaced by the dominating will Terra felt when around the weak. If she was strong enough, the madness could be defeated. It was just a matter of will.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Just a warning goin a little scarce for holiday stuff that needs to be done... after holidays should be able to spree with you again XD

WC: 300+

Belle’s mind was still rampant with hysteria when Terra spoke but as a moment passed she finally realized she had recognized the voice. Terra? She slowly and carefully pulled a finger from her eye allowing her vision to focus just slightly. Though the distorted image of her friend took a moment to clear she held strong to see the truth. She peeled the rest of her fingers and her fearful blue eyes started to fill with a relief and joy Belle was unaccustomed to. She let out a small chuckle of relief and gave Terra a smile. You’re... you’re ok. Great balls of fire you are ok! She sat up and was going to hug the female from reaction to her relief but paused. Even with the level of trust she had developed in the short time for the dark socked female she still didn’t know if she was normal. She recoiled her outstretched arms back and hugged her waist as she sat there.

What... what happened? I was in such a dark place... did they get me? Did you save me? The fearful voice returned as her eyes glanced around hoping to be far from where they were and it was then she seen the dead deer. Gutted and maimed it was a terrible sight. Belle gasped and put her hand upon her muzzle. It was then she realized her hand smelled of blood and she looked at it slightly stained and looked down. Her entire outfit was drenched in blood. It got me! They got me! She started to freak out and her cries started to return. She was so sure she was injured that she felt as though she were about to faint and searched for the pain of her attack. She was starting to hyperventilate as her hands feverishly ran over her body.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC

So it really was Belle. She'd returned to normal. Terra wagged her tail as Belle uncurled, though she kept herself dominant, afraid that if she dropped it Belle would disappear again. Yes, the girl was insane. Terra still liked her though. Talking about the sky people was fun, a game that Terra rather enjoyed. Belle had also acted brave, despite how scared Terra had seen that she was. The petite wolf was weak and malnourished, but had still fought. Terra had to admire that kind of strength. Maybe if they met up again Terra would actually teach the mad wolf a couple tricks to help her survive. Then again, she was still mad. Terra didn't want to get killed in a fit.

Belle's arms stretched out, causing Terra to tense for a moment. Would Belle become the violent monster from before? The arms retreated though, and the tension eased a little. Terra's ears moved forwards as Belle described being in a dark place. Something got you alright. I scared it away though. Terra's head was held high. She wasn't sure what the connection was, but the other side of Belle had gone away in the attack.

Watching Belle Terra chuckled with amusement. You're not injured. It's from the warrior we killed.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Belle

Word Count → 200 :: So short sorry

Belle couldn’t believe it. Had she really helped in such a triumph? Her hands continued to shakily search for pain but found none. She was uninjured. She looked to Terra her wonderful protector and felt something she was unfamiliar with. Joy. A crooked awkward grin drew across her face. She had not felt a smile since she was young. When her father use to speak of distant places within the stars. The smile was quickly lost though when she realized their act. They would need to leave and quick. We shouldn’t be caught near it. She started to tug off her bloodstained clothes. I must hide these somewhere far from here. Oh brisket in a blaze I hope they don’t find me with them. She stuffed the clothes in the bag as she quickly started o leave the riverbank. Her bone lined form much clearer but filled with a new strength from the fresh meat. Her belly lightly bulged forward it ached as she quickly started to flee. Belle figured the strength was from the small bit of pride she was starting to feel. She looked back at Terra. So we really did it? We got one of ‘em beasts?

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
OOC

Terra's tail wagged as Belle broke into a smile, one that looked much more genuine than the one that the other one had worn. Belle's emotions were open, easy to follow. The girl had lived in so much fear, the smile out of practice. It was still a good sight to see. Terra looked away in false modesty as the bloody clothes were torn off and thrown away. Turning to see the girl dressed the same as she was Terra smiled. Now you really look like a warrior.

Belle began a ragged run through the woods, Terra following behind. The meal really had done the small wolf good, giving her a new strength. They twisted and turned, moving through tunnels and paths Terra had always thought only a fellow trickster would be able to find. Apparently desperation allowed one to find them as well. They stopped in the midst of a thicket, a space just big enough for the two to crouch together. Yes, we really did. Well done. Terra turned, looking around. I have to go now. Keep up the good work.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 261

Belle was pleased when they were safely tucked away. She really hoped she would see Terra again one day a feeling that had never been felt before by the strange girl. She was sad to see her go but knew the time would have to come eventually. Belle couldn’t help her next reaction it just felt right to her and she threw her arms around Terra in a swift embrace. Thank you. Belle said before quickly releasing her. The touch of another such a foreign feel she couldn’t help but to feel invaded even though she had initiated the hug. She gave a wave to Terra before rising again and running to the home where she awoke often.

Back home she decided to write something for the first time as the Ana girl had requested to her. On the short poorly written note she wrote. Terra is nice. She didn’t really know what else to say other than that so she continued her duty and hid the bloodied clothes before settling into the big comfy bed. Xyza awoke confused and slightly ill, he belly was filled and she remembered what had happened. Or had she, she was not sure. All she knew was that for the first time in a long time she felt full and as her eyes drew to the note she merely read it then set it upon the pile of drawings and little notes that had started to litter her little table. She carried on her day unaware of just how much excitement she had that day.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]