Time Warp Contest
yay Skolly is here ^^ (I wants you.. our last thread was so much fun)
Umbra, me + u = pupthread?
Samael, I'll take you up on HelxSamael! XDD He tries to eat her and she tries to eat him back! ^_^
Hanna -> Sure ^^ I'll just have to decide exactly when he became the racist he is today XD
meme!
hel: sure! :]
Red: Works for me =)
Nani&Conriplx.

Anyone want to omnomnom Jasper? ;o
Playing Pilot with someone could be fun! :]
PILOT AND AHREN. OMG
DEAL! Big Grin
You start? I'm sure Pilot could be doing something ridiculous and squirrel like and Ahren can be all "wtf".
Iskata needs someone to play with!
isk and deuce could be all puppy together? Big Grin
Cer and Adelaida need someone Sad
Deuce? LOL

so Cer...I made you a shiney aav, and you donb't use it? LOL
I am lazy! okay? Plus I like to confuse people... making others think Cer has light blue eyes when they are dark!

You already called Iskata. Unless you want to do a Adelaida/Iska/Duece thread? Because I think it would be too creepy to have Cer and Iskata in a thread together.
Deuce and Isk can be puppies together! Though Isk was a bossy tomgirl when she was younger!

When do we start the threads?

Oooo.. are we allowed to do threeway threads? XD that would be nifty!

Yeah.. Cers and Isk together would be like.. x.X

I secretly wanted Iskata and Ahren.. Xd but that's because Iskata had a pup crush on him before all hell broke lose.
Nothing said we can't have more than one puppy thread. LOL

Or...did it, and I just missed it?
Oooo.. Can we play past characters that we've had? I would so be up for a Sam/Davi thread where they can rip things apart and cackle over it..

Since he already did that before.. with crabs and mice.. XD Poor Piper had to witness the mice one..