Play me your favorite song
[html]
Info:
Ember Phoenix

Female, werewolf

August 22 2007

She wasn't sure where her mother was...but she did know that she had some family left here. Ember didn't want to go to Twilight Vale to live with Naniko, that was for sure, and not Shadowed Sun. That was where Lubomir lived. This pack seemed better, somehow. Ember had never gotten along with pups, and both of the other two packs had them...it was the deal breaker. She didn't think that this one did...at least, she hoped that it didn't.

The yearling stopped when she reached the borderline, green eyes scanning the surroundings. Before the fire, she'd never had to join any packs...she'd just lived there. Her father had been a great leader in Storm, and she had known she would always have a home there. Now it felt like she was always moving around.

The small, dark female sat down to wait. She still hadn't gotten shifting down, so she was in a four-legged form. Hopefully they wouldn't mind.

[/html]
[html]

---

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

He had removed the bandages and tried shifting. His cut did not look well, but after a few droplets of blood, it stayed dry. He could never decide which form he preferred. Luperci was most often used, but it was something simple in the normal form. He was faster. He also matched the pretty little joiner that was waiting for him. The wind had been friendly today and brought with the scent of fresh prey waiting for him at the borders. As the wonderful beta he was, he had moved instantly to investigate who it might was. Thing was.. She smelled similar to Firefly, and that female was someone he thought of with lust beating violently in his chest. Interesting, interesting!

Well, well, what a pretty little flower. His voice was light and there was a hint of flirting in it. The chocolate coated male entered the scene and gave her a pleasant smile. Labyrinth Glen, gah. Oh well. What is your business here, little lady? Looking for someone? The moment he had recognized the smell of the other wolf pack, he turned a bit more into a business man, though he was friendly and open in his voice. He just thought back to the last wolfess at the borders a week or so into the past. It had been… wonderful. Great. Everything. He enjoyed getting laid.

[/html]
[html]

She didn't know why shifting came so difficult for her. She had tried it before in the past, and each time it hurt so badly that she was forced to stop. Even with Lubomir coaching her it hadn't worked...she'd just gotten to the same halfling form that she was now growing accustomed to. Not her full form. Ember looked down at the ground, watching as a leaf skirted along. What kind of a werewolf couldn't change?

When she lifted her head someone was standing there, a male with brown tinged fur and playful eyes. His words made the corners of her mouth lift and she stood, the tip of her tail twitching. She didn't know what to expect, really...some pack leaders were harsh and some were a little more relaxed. This one seemed all right, not demanding respect, but standing with authority. Ember had never lived in a pack where she didn't have family members...Melisande had been co-leading Labrynth Glen when she had joined there, and before that she had lived in Storm, where her father had ruled. She was used to that kind of security.

"Well...I...my Auntie Fatin's pack, which I was a part of, has disbanded...everyone's gone their separate ways, to find new beginnings. I had hoped to find one here. Sir." The last word was added as an afterthought.

[/html]
[html]

---

His ears flickered gently as she spoke, and he was pleased with what he heard, without revealing it, of course. Of course, it was not positive to lose a pack, but a bird had whispered into his ears about the alpha female and the Inferni clan. They could not have proved to be an ally to Dahlia, so therefore it was insignificant to him Labyrinth Glen stood or fell. He nodded slowly at her. She wanted to stay here. It would have been so much more ideal to have males at the borders instead of young females, but one soul more did always help, no matter the physical and mental strength. He suspected they would be too fragile for what he was planning.

That’s sad news. For her it surely was. What’s your name, little girl? Do you have family within these lands? Her scent, he had to find out. This one was at the same age, their scent matched somewhat, so they surely was related. However, this girl did not have the same hint of Europe in her voice, so she was from around these lands. Meaning, who were Firefly? And who was this pitch black girl with the emerald eyes?

[/html]
[html]
She hasn't heard of Haku before, but knows that Cercelee is her cousin :3

Ember didn't like being in the spotlight, not even for a few moments, and she shifted uneasily from one foot to the other during the questioning. If she wasn't given a home here, she would have to go to Shadowed Sun...or maybe become a lone wolf. Her hunting skills were passable, not horrible, but not too good either. She bit her lip, nodding when he spoke. It was bad news.

"My name's Ember Phoenix...and I think my cousin Cercelee lives here, but I'm not sure. I just heard that she had settled down somewhere. I haven't really met her before except for once or twice.." She trailed off. "Could I ask your name, too?"

[/html]
[html]

I just love your current avatar of ember

She seemed somewhat uncomfortable with the beta’s questions, and he fully understood that. She was young, uncertain, and so on. Cousin Cercelee, a smile danced on his dark lips. He let the dark girl finish before he let his own voice sound again. Certainly, little Ember. I am Haku Soul, another cousin of yours. If he was not completely mistaken. The girl was no doubt a Sadira. Was Cercelee the only other relative she knew of in the Dahlia pack? Family everywhere, it was not important. Blood was not thicker than water, not really. His own has proved that fact repeatedly.

I am happy you decided to come here. His tail wagged lazily behind him. Normally he would have questioned her like he did with the little succubus earlier that week, but family was family. We are always open to those who seek a home. His voice was friendly and pleasant. He would without a second thought welcome her to the pack, no matter if she had skills or not.

[/html]
[html]
I'm jealous of your table Tongue And thanks! I made it pinker ^^

The only family that she knew about was her grandmother Ceres, mother, uncle Lisi, her own siblings, Mew, and Cercelee. She knew that there were more out there somewhere, but wasn't really concerned with them. Her sister Magdalena had just come back to their pack when it had been disbanded...she wasnt sure where she had gone to. Ember knew that she wanted to join a stable, running pack...a strong pack. The coyotes were a constant threat, and she'd be safer in a bigger pack.

"It's good to know. I didn't realize that there were more of us running around over here...or I would have come to visit" A small smile came, then, tail sweeping from side to side. "Iskata's my mother...so your father's my uncle Lisi?" She entered the lands, going to sit closer by him. "Thank you. I'm not sure where mother's gone...but I don't always have to have her with me. I'd be glad to join."

[/html]
[html]

Meh, I apologize for the wait Sad I fail. Grats, youre in, but lets continue because I said so. Also, I do not remember what rank Ember had when she was in Labyrinth Glen, so I just put her on the usual newling rank. Feel free to shout if you do not approve ;P

As she spoke and smile sweetly, he returned it with a twinkle of warmth in his eyes. However, one ear flickered lazily as Iskata was mentioned, and it tickled along his spine. He simply nodded as she wondered if he was Lisichka’s son. She spoke and moved closer, seeming to feel more comfortable now at least than in the start. I saw your mother not long ago, she is around, I suppose. Ember’s mother was the one that had started to spread the murders he had committed at the borders of Inferni. She was also the one that had saved him from the death of the coyote leader. Yes, the leader. He would have to seek her out and gather information, because it seemed like she had known him. Maybe it was his brain, but could not hurt to make sure.

Then so shall it be, little Phoenix. A phoenix of the night, in pitch black rather than flaming orange and red, followed by dust. He wondered if she would fade away with the wind when the time came for her to smolder. We have rather unique ranks here. You will be put at Filix for now, which is subordinate, I suppose. You’ll rise soon enough anyway, girlie. If she stayed around. The formalities were done for what he cared. Though, he wanted her to know that the flower name did not mean flower power with peace and love. There was a war burning bright, and he wanted her to be somewhat safe, and careful when approaching non-pack members.

Aside from all this. Though you are in, I would like to know your strengths and weaknesses. His smile faded and he was dead serious.

[/html]
[html]

"Oh, good. I just sort of...left, so." It wasn't that she didn't care about her mother...she loved her a lot. She just needed some time away from home. And maybe Iskata would show up on the borders of this pack someday. Either way, she'd get in contact with the older female sometime soon. Her eyes came back up when he spoke again, and she considered the question carefully, frowning.

"I...my strengths? I don't know. I guess I'm good at a few things..." But what? She wasn't sure. "I'm good at scouting. I like following wolves around and seeing what they're doing, and most of the time they don't see me. I can talk to animals..so sometimes I have the animals tell me what the wolf is doing."

Now what about weaknesses? "I think that my weakness is that I have a lot of fears. I don't like enclosed places...or deep water...or fire...or being high up from the ground. Do you have any fears like that? They seem kind of irrational right now, when I'm thinking about it.."

[/html]
[html]

I still suck! Sad

He smirked quietly as she attempted to answer his question. Well, he could have use for her then, if she was as skilled stalking as she said she was. They could use that in these days. He shifted his weight slightly and eyed her up and down. Her fur was wonderful for quiet nights where all the nasty beasts came to the surface to create an image of the same inferno they came from. Pretty little female.

She had more weaknesses than strength, but he was more specific, and some of them were rather normal fears. She was young. She asked if he had any fears like that. He shook his head. No. He did not fear for anything. No, that was not completely true. A black dagger reflecting the daylight. Only he knew where it was to be found at the moment, so he would sleep well at nights.

Ears flickered and he stared at her. Actually, I’ll put you at Circèe, and I’d like you to take up the additional rank as a scout. We need your skills more than ever in these times. I want you to watch the borders, watch out of trespassers of all kind. Can you do that?

[/html]
[html]

She thought over the idea, nodding. She could do that--scout. Ember wasn't too good at hunting yet, but she was good at watching out for things. She didn't mind the extra work, either...it would give her something to do. And she'd be able to keep away from anyone who she didn't want to see, by telling them that she had to go and scout the borders. This was a time when a scout would be very important...to keep out all the rifraf.

"Yessir. I can do that." She agreed. "I'll go and get a feel for the lands...and I'll report back to you in a while?"

[/html]
[html]

She seemed pleased enough.Of course, she did not as of yet know of the dangerous times that were seeping into the lands, turning the world in gray and crimson. Ears perked contently as she agreed vocally and dismissed herself from him. At her age he had been placed at the omega rank in his own birth pack. How riddiculus hierarchies were, though they were always so necessary. Humans and wolves alike, they were all pathetic either searching for someone to look up at or crush under their feet, depending on the type of character. They were all quite useless in the end. All of them.

Run, run, little girl. He gave her a short nod and turned away, wondering if she actually would report back or not. She was not very needed just yet, but the time where she had to stealth for her own safety would come soon enough. Eat or get eaten, nature always got her will in the end, through her own small minions.

[/html]