Question about PP
I know power playing is frowned on.

Is it still considered power playing if both characters are involved belong to you?

To claify, for example:
I own both Tal and Liam.

I write in Tal's post that he walks over to Liam, and Liam pushes him away, making Tal stumble.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that but SA might have something to say about that.
No, they are both your characters. Power play is an issue when you control someone else's character; however, since you're the only one who would take offense to someone controlling your character, the point is null. So basically, it's fine. :3
I always thought that some PP was allowed if you had the character's player's permission, as you own both you already have permission. I think it'd be ok, I have always PPed certain actions if two of my characters are in the same thread for speed, in fact I'm not 100% sure that if both charries are yours that it is PP, though I would wait for a mod/ admin to say yes for sure.

EDIT: Oh dear shadow post XD
Powerplay is essentially asserting power over characters that are not yours, so it doesn't apply to your own characters.

It is also generally permissible if you have the other player's consent, usually in threads where there is a lot of action happening for the sake of moving faster.