This is possibly a question...
I used to play here (for like maybe a couple of weeks...not for long, my life got hectic), but I'd love to come back. I see my account is still up and everything but I don't know what to do to "rejoin", any help would be thanked for Smile

My character was Frodo Silvertongue, if that's any consolation.
Hey firstly, welcome back to 'Souls, it's always nice to see a player return Smile I think this may be posted in the wrong place, I'll ask someone to move it to questions and help for you Smile

As for the rejoining, if you're rejoining with the same character then you just need to repost an application in the joining section, which can be found if you [html]click here Smile[/html] (make sure to re-read the rules there so you're up to speed if there have been any changes). If you are wanting to start with a new character then you'll need to make a new account but still reapply through the joining forum.

I hope that helps! Welcome back again Smile
Maddi more or less covered everything. Smile Since you don't have a current active character, you'll simply need to re-join as it's explained here.

Welcome back!
Yep! Maddi is completely right. If you want to rejoin, then you need to post a new joining application in the joining forum Smile Remember that if you use the Profile option, you'll need to fill out each major profile section (Appearance, Biography, Personality) with 200+ words if that hasn't already been done. If you want to continue playing Frodo, just post the application for Frodo. If you want to play someone new, then you'll need to make a new account and post to join with that account.

edit; shadowposted by mel! ;o
Questions have been answered already -- I just wanted to say I remember you and it's great to see you back! :3
Thanks everyone!

I've done just that, rejoined with a joining application, hopefully it's all right.

I'm glad to be back, thanks again for being friendly. Smile
You've got to have 200+ words in each profile section if you want to apply using your profile as an example - Appearance, Biography, and Personality. Make sure that you've done that, OK? Smile

Also, Frodo would have technically left the pack he joined in the past when you left the board, unless you previously arranged something with the pack leader. So he'll need to rejoin the pack, as well.